Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:37 PM
We love Halloween!
Yo people who like halloween!

Here's where you can share why you like halloween!
What makes that evil brain of yours tick?

What does this even mean!?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:35 PM
Well, I love halloween because I can get candy and I can let all my evilness out! mauhahahahahaha!!!! just kidding. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 10:16 AM
I like Halloween parties! We organize masked ball every year for Halloween! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 9:38 PM
Sweet awesome and totally cool!
Halloween is the perfect event for anything!

What does this even mean!?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 12:10 AM
Angie- DP and me last year at Halloween party.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 2:48 PM
if I also love halloween
Banned
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 10:54 PM
good programs are on the tv and i like the dark spooky stuff around at that time of year.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 11:07 PM
Cause I can be someone else and scare people....I guess...''Isn't this right Lufia-chan?''....*looking at my friend who has passed out*...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 4:14 AM
I love the costumes. I love having an excuse to watch the horror movies I'm obsessed with. I love all of the pumpkin flavored and scented products in the stores, since pumpkin is my favorite thing ever. Halloween time is when I do a lot of my shopping because of all the awesome stuff that is in stores at that time of year. So, I love the shopping. I love giving out the candy because the kids are just so cute! I love how they show the Simpson's tree house of terror episodes at Halloween time because those are my favorite Simpsons episodes. There is just so much to love about Halloween! :D

Now I know... and knowing is half the battle.