Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:57 PM
Default Clean Installer Problems
My Clean Installer worked great in the beginning. But now it refuses to package certain items like custom bedding, recolored fences, invisible driveway etc. I emptied my downloads folder and left only one item of bedding in it - tried to package it together with a lot - and still it excludes the bedding???

This is extremely inconvenient. (as Maxis created the ugliest, most uninspired bedding ever!) I have even tried uninstalling the Clean Installer and then re-installing, but it did not help. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:56 AM Last edited by patul : 27th Sep 2006 at 1:50 PM.
Hi sister
I have some other pb with the CI and checking for mine, i find your post, I had the same pblem with olemantiker's half walls. What i did :

1st time : I add the package file in the rar with a small note (i saw a nenji lot with an additional package=>it is possible) it was "la bastide" if you want to see.

2nd time I had 3 packages forgoten : I made a 2nd sim2pack manually it is easy to do with CI (just uncheck the preview option, image would mask the ok button during the process; select your missing packages; select new...follow the windows for name, folder etc; in the last one, click abort). It was "Snapob" for me.
I hope I help you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)