Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 2:19 AM
I get deja vu a lot. I also feel peoples' presence when they think about me. And I saw my great gran mother, after she died. I believe in ghosts because of that. Me and my cousin have almost a spiritual connection, I can feel her when she thinks about me. It's weird.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#77 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 8:40 PM
It's normal.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Test Subject
#78 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 2:28 PM
OMG you guys love magic ^^/
And her i thought i was the only one
Banned
#79 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 12:09 AM
Hmm...
I get deja vu a lot as well, and I get dreams, or 'visions', as some may call them. I predicted my uncle's death, as well as a bunch of random things like the car my family was going to buy in a few years or an ECG test which was going to be messed up by the doctor. I also get flashbacks to random times in the past, some seeming like they took place way before I was born. I can 'read' people really well, knowing how they're really feeling based on a few things.

Ghosts...
Well, I think I saw one at a funeral I went to. She was standing behind a gravestone with kind of a smile on her face. She looked out-of-place, too, with her ripped black jacket and black jeans. She wasn't really like those 'transparent and floaty' ghosts, but when I looked at her, I got a chill. I made eye contact, and she smirked. I then looked away, and when I looked back she was gone.

Yes, I'm a freak. I know.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 2:40 AM
As for true magic, I don't know any spells . I think if such things were once known, they are lost. Maybe there are still people out there who can do those things, who knows. If so, I wish I were one.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#81 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 2:22 PM
I believe in magic.
I've predicted all my grandparents deaths (It has come to the point that whenever someone is sick, my parents call and ask if I had any strange dreams recently)
When I was 5, I had a magical giraffe toy. Why is it magic? well one day we went to the park and I dropped it in their sand pit. later that week it turned up in my bath tub. A few weeks later my little brother threw it down the neighborhood sewer drain, later that week it turned up, in my bathtub. Gasp!
Once in school, I dropped my cellphone in school, and later that day it turned up in my paint bucket (at home in our basement)

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Theorist
#82 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 3:17 PM
I think it's all a bunch of complete bollocks...
Unless you're an animated character, then anything is possible.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
#83 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 4:15 PM
I match both my zodiacs very closely, {weird}

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 10:06 AM
I am so into magic...
I have been researching this theme for years and I am so fond of it...
Also I wish I could be a wiccan...But it kind of difficult here...

Page 4 of 4