Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 4:23 AM Last edited by NinjaTessa : 29th Oct 2014 at 1:29 AM.
Default Immortal Founder Challenge
Immortal Founder Challenge

In this challenge, you start with one founder, start it like a legacy challenge, but if you don't want to, it can be a normal beginning. To start:

Create a Founder in CAS, can be young adult and up, preferably young adult.

Buy a house or the biggest empty lot, (or port or house boat, Island paradise) and start in any town.

You can also create a pet or be a supernatural to start in CAS if you have those EPs.

Anyways, here's the backstory:

Your founder had been diagnosed with a fatal heart disease at the age of 14, and was devastated. You always had big dreams that envolved many things you couldn't do now. You graduated, but your doctor said you'd probably wouldn't even live to finish university. At that moment your Sim decided not to die; you'd find a way.

RULES

Because you have this sickness, it's recommended you have at least one of the following traits: Clumsy, Couch Potato, Hates The Outdoors, Loner, Unlucky, Loser, Insane, Good, Shy, Unstable, Absent-minded or Socially Awkward.

You cannot not get a job. It's recommended that you LTW is not career related.

If you have kids, they can have the sickness, so be careful!

GOAL: Keep your Sim alive!

Since you have such a fatal sickness, you can't do a lot of things.
1. Exercising for more than 2 sim hours.
2. Eat desserts. Ex. Cookies, key lime pie, ect.
3. Go outside for more than 3 sim hours. The heat/cold can cause damage.
4. Get in fights or being ingaged un loud verbal violence. This can cause heart attacks.
5. Extreme and very physical actions.
6. Go to loud parties.

(If you have any suggestions for anything else, comment it!)

If you do any of this you get a point. This is a bad kind of point. If you get more than ten, you die. Your kids, if you have any, may take over the legacy. But if they have the same eye or hair colour as your founder, they also have contracted the sickness.

Anyways, if you age past the YA life stage, you die. So you have to keep extending your life span. Ways you can keep alive are:
Life fruit
Ambrosia
Young Again Potion (Can only use this once!)
Fountain of youth elixir
Leon's Fountain of Youth (Hidden Springs)

You can get positive points for every generation you stay alive for, ex. 5 points for living for 5 generations. You can also get points for mastering skills, having more than 5 kids and marriage and LTW completion. If you can get 10 positive points, you can get started on the cure!

The Cure

Doctors said they're was none, but you've been reading the legends. You know you can do it if you work hard!

Requirements:
500,000 dollars in the bank: the treatment is expensive!
Mastered Athletics/Martial Arts: You need to have the healthiest body possible for this!
Mastered Logic: You need smarts to accomplish this feat.
(TIP: LTW Perfect Body, Perfect Mind would be beneficial.)
Completed LTW: You need to have enough confidence to pull this off!
Marriage: Love is important to make you feel ready for this!

If you can't pull this off with the founder, your heir will continue the work. Keep on trying!

(P.S. First challenge, sorry for messy layout! If you have questions, post in the comments.)

If you cure yourself, you can keep on being immortal, or die a natural death and pass the torch to your children (or grandchildren) happy simming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NinjaTessa
Immortal Founder Challenge
Mastered Athletics/Martial Arts: You need to have the healthiest body possible for this!
Mastered Logic: You need smarts to accomplish this feat.

When you say Athletics/Martial Arts, does that mean both or just one of them needs to be completed?

Anyways, I think I might try this after I finish a couple of other challenges I have to do. Good Job ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KawaiiCastle
When you say Athletics/Martial Arts, does that mean both or just one of them needs to be completed?

Anyways, I think I might try this after I finish a couple of other challenges I have to do. Good Job ^_^

It means you can choose between them, and just one of them needs to be completed. Thank you for the nice comment! For an extra challenge you could try completing both.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 10:14 AM
I kept my promise!

I do like this, so I may try it out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 3:01 PM Last edited by NinjaTessa : 27th Dec 2013 at 2:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ihaveanawsomebro
I kept my promise!

I do like this, so I may try it out!

Thank you! I actually tried this and failed at my own challenge…facepalm. But I tried again and it worked so its possible.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 7:51 PM Last edited by NinjaTessa : 29th Oct 2014 at 1:30 AM.
For a harder challenge, you could have a requirement be that you can't leave the house! I tried this, and its possible...kinda.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 12:30 PM
Looks like a lot of fun
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OrangeJuicy
Looks like a lot of fun

Thank you

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:54 AM
Can we use mods that aren't cheaty? like nraas story progession,e ct.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dianediva
Can we use mods that aren't cheaty? like nraas story progession,e ct.

Yes, along as you don't use them in a way that would give you an unfair advantage.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 6:57 PM
This is a neat challenge, its always fun to follows a story line.