Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 8:38 AM
Default anyone else getting error 522 messages?
When I'm trying to log in I get frequent error 522 messages - anyone else getting them? Or is it a case of stretching the internetz from MTS to New Zealand being just too much?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 9:18 AM
I tend to get Error: Bad Gateway errors every now and then but I can't name the error code at the top of my head right now. The problem usually fixes itself in like an 10 seconds though.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:17 AM
I've had errors all day. It says my browser is fine, the Sydney cloud whatever is fine, but it's the MTS host that's the issue. I always have the button saying Try for a live version.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:46 AM
I've been getting them off and on but nothing since I upgraded to windows 10.
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 11:16 AM
I got it a bunch of times yesterday. According to the error thinggy its MTS, not the cloud(?) or the internet
#6 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 11:20 AM
Not late yesterday pacific DST, but early yesterday and the day before, yes, MTS was having troubles.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
When I'm trying to log in I get frequent error 522 messages - anyone else getting them? Or is it a case of stretching the internetz from MTS to New Zealand being just too much?

We seem to have been having intermittant slow downs since Delphy moved servers a couple of weeks ago. I'm assuming he's working on it. I don't think he'll be unaware.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 2:11 PM
I frequently get errors like that, and yesterday was particularly bad. The site has been stable for me today, but it varies.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 2:24 PM
On my laptop I've been getting errors multiple times for months. Nothing on my tablet though.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Thranduil Oropherion : 31st Jul 2015 at 12:37 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I've had errors all day. It says my browser is fine, the Sydney cloud whatever is fine, but it's the MTS host that's the issue. I always have the button saying Try for a live version.
This exactly what I was getting, it said the Auckland cloud was good and then that MTS had the issue.

Just upgraded to Windows 10 - this is going to get interesting ...

Furthermore! I am kinda glad it is MTS being the problem and not anything my end, because I was all out of fixes
Scholar
#11 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:42 PM
Actually, I got one a few minutes ago. Like y'all, mine said the problem was here at MTS. But it's all good now.
Scholar
#12 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 12:11 AM
About 2 hours ago there was the error thing again and then a message at the top of the page saying MTS went offline. I was going to post something, but now I can't remember
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 1:38 AM
This site is fine for me in New Zealand, mind you, I am on fiber!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
This site is fine for me in New Zealand, mind you, I am on fiber!

yeah - I'm supposed to be on fiber too - but I seriously suspect it's actually baler twine ...
Mad Poster
#15 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 2:16 AM
I need to quit reading just the last post of a thread. My mind instantly went to Metamucil, and I knew that couldn't be right.

(Also, I haven't had a 522. I'm not sure I've seen that one. The site has been quite slow for me lately.)

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Theorist
#16 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 7:06 AM
We've decided to launch New Zealand to Mars yesterday, after the great success of the mission to Pluto. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#17 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
This exactly what I was getting, it said the Auckland cloud was good and then that MTS had the issue.

Just upgraded to Windows 10 - this is going to get interesting ...

Furthermore! I am kinda glad it is MTS being the problem and not anything my end, because I was all out of fixes

You're brave, tell us how your games run.

I'm just across here in Australia so we probably need fiber as well.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#18 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 2:56 PM
If you have some extra dollars, and can tolerate PayPal's compulsive urge to get into your shorts when you use them, I suppose a few simolians would help to keep the website better...

Just sayin'.

I think I'll hold my nose and make a one time donation, tho' PayPal ... I just don't like doing businesses with companies that keep changing the contract. That's just fraud wide open for fraud, IMHO.