Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 8:34 PM
Default How do I remove deal2deealIt?
Some kind of program called deal2deealIt is apparently installed in Google Chrome somehow, ads for poker and all that kind of stuff are showing up all the time. I have AdBlock but it does not stop them apparently. I do not have deal2deealIt installed in Google Chrome, not under essentials or tools, nowhere. I have also searched my computer for a program deal2deealIt, also went through a list I found on the internet that is related to deal2dealIt and I have none of them installed. I apparently had a map under C: named deal2deealIt, but it was empty and I deleted it.

I also did a virus scan, it found 39 viruses that it cleaned out but deal2deealIt is still showing up with it's stupid ads and I've heard that it's collecting personal information!
I have tried 3 different programs to find it, but nothing!

Please help!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:55 PM
Which antivirus programs have you scanned with? Have you checked in Add/remove programs?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 10:09 AM
Solved - reinstalled Google Chrome

Thanks anyway!