Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 12:38 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Free Time
Default Body Shop STILL not working
okay, i BADLY need help. my stupid body shop isn't working. I have tried everything.

i had sims 2 dd and sims 2 pets. Then i installed freetime and seasons. It worked onceor twice then i downloaded a couple of things and i kept downloading for like 3 months, then i finally decided to use body shop. then i found out it wasnt working, and i tried several posts to fix it, then i installed aparment life, then I unintalled it. lucky i had backed it up a while ago. i only lost a few downloads.

so after that, it is today. 15 minutes ago i double click the freetime body shop installer and it says please double click custom content, so i went to the downloads folder and i did that. Now for once, i hasn't come up as
"double click", but now nothing pops up.. now what?

i am begging you to help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 12:56 AM
The bodyshop should already be installed at the directory C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 FreeTime\CSBin.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 8:02 AM
How on earth does this question look like a picture tutorial?

You don't want the Bodyshop installer - you want Bodyshop. They're two different things. Look in the location potatoehead suggested, there should be a TS2BodyShop.exe which should work.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.