Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 9:45 PM
Default Really? That Long?
I felt like I spent a month in the forest. I felt like my body was covered in sticky substances. When I saw my reflection in the glassy front door of my house, waiting for the moment I finally find my keys. A few seconds later, I opened the door and stepped inside, disarmed the security system and inside, a man with caramel-colored skin and earth-colored hair that was in loose ringlets and he beckoned me to him. His hair was unruly and covered his face, his arms muscular and tattooed. This man beared too many similarities to Slash of Guns N Roses. Was I losing my mind because of my lack of contact with people directly in the Chateau where I grew up? Was I getting my present for my birthday a month early? It was maddening, so I told this man in my living room that I want answers. He tied back his hair and shown his beautiful brown eyes and trickster smile. He said to me to wash and he'll wash my clothes.

One month of a broken shower and bath in both bathrooms, it was maddening to try and rationalize why an accomplished guitarist was showing kindness. The fact the Chateau was in a secluded part of the forest was the reason repairmen never found my house. Even if Slash was a gentleman, I know all men like him are lusty creatures, who can't be satiated unless the woman he is doting on is in some carnal embrace.

After dressing, I confronted Slash and told him I'm onto him. He said he just was working for my family under a contract written up between him and my second eldest aunt, the executrix of my family. She stipulated to him to spend time with me when I'm alone as I can be a pest if left to my own devices.

So I talked with Slash, mostly about sex, favorite foods and drinks, our favorite animals...and that was about the time Gemini cuddled up to Slash. Slash kissed me and commended me for being a good sport

When the therapist heard my time with Slash she said " Have you considered love letter writing?

END

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)