Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 9:48 PM
Default asSIMilatedsims is rebuilding
Hello all,

asSIMilated has been gone/down for quite some time but I have finally gotten around to rebuilding it. I've also fixed the Sims 2 Friends forum and you can now get there to download stuff from the forum gifts. However, I intend to move everything from Sims 2 Friends to asSIMilated that includes creations from Sims 2 Friends artists Betsy4Arts and Muga. I've also been hosting the meshes of yggdrasil at Sims 2 Friends and those have already been moved to asSIMilated. I'm trying to move as much content as possible from the forums to the new site. Eventually, I will close the forums.

So, come by and check it out. This is all stuff from my old website, some may be new to you. Some of it is my work from Spiffy Sims which has been gone a really long time. You might find something new for your game. I hope you enjoy the site.

asSIMilated Sims 2

Happy Simming,

Heartspirit
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th May 2014 at 5:43 PM
450 downloads and still going, so c'mon by and check it out. I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one new thing for your game :-)))))

asSIMilated Sims 2

Happy Simming,

Heartspirit[/QUOTE]
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2014 at 4:18 PM
I've added some colorful trees, a few more bedrooms and some more bathrooms.

Check them out

Happy Simming,

Heartspirit
Screenshots