Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 8:46 PM
Default Getting sore
My puny mage is on the fountain quest, and she needs to get sore to move to the next step. I have tried every way I can to get her there, but nothing seems to work. She has been in numerous fist fights, played several kingball matches, and even jumped in the pit, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kenkeast
My puny mage is on the fountain quest, and she needs to get sore to move to the next step. I have tried every way I can to get her there, but nothing seems to work. She has been in numerous fist fights, played several kingball matches, and even jumped in the pit, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

I had this same problem with my puny peteran priest... Eventually I quit the quest and chose another hero.

I can hurt a demon!! That's right. I'm back. And I'm a BLOODY ANIMAL!

Spike in Doomed
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kenkeast

The quest's text suggests the character had to abandon playing violin because of his/her punyness.
Yes, I know, it is... strange.
So, go to the village, buy a violin, and when you are back, click on the violin in your inventory and play a song. Guaranteed soreness - and only way to do the quest.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 1:10 AM
Thanks, kaliban. That did the trick What a weird way to accomplish the task. .