Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2016 at 1:47 AM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 25th May 2016 at 8:16 PM.
Default WCIF - Senior Community Hall [FOUND]
Hello!

I'm seeking to have a special place for my seniors to go and mingle with other seniors. I don't place all of them in retirement villages, and frankly some can't afford to go! So what better way to have them stay social, and maybe meet someone new than a Seniors Only Community Hall. You know... painting, bingo, mahjong, a jukebox, etc.

I'm sure there is one out there somewhere, but I am simply missing it! If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you for reading.
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 25th May 2016 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
Hello!

I'm seeking to have a special place for my seniors to go and mingle with other seniors. I don't place all of them in retirement villages, and frankly some can't afford to go! So what better way to have them stay social, and maybe meet someone new than a Seniors Only Community Hall. You know... painting, bingo, mahjong, a jukebox, etc.

I'm sure there is one out there somewhere, but I am simply missing it! If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you for reading.

I made one here: http://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.co...mmunity-this-is It's part of the little "retirement village" I made; three lots meant to be used together, but can be used separately as well. It's even mostly CC-free. There are just a couple of of things that can be easily left out, if you don't want them.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2016 at 5:24 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 25th May 2016 at 5:49 PM.
This is something I intend to do since awhile now. My Hood will eventually need some sort of "retirement" home.
Mine will be appartement-like, with everything a elder needs at ground floor!
Ok, ok..I am not really helping am I

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2016 at 8:11 PM
@iCad
:lovestruc
Oh my elders... it's perfect, thank you! I knew I was missing it. I searched around for a good two hours and nada. I am so beyond thrilled that you mentioned your lot. I am plopping this down immediately. You seriously hit all the things I was looking for, plus some! I really love the zen garden out back. Such a nice touch.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! *stars in my eyes*

@Rosebine
LOL, it's OK... you were just reminded of what's on your to-do list from my WCIF.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good retirement village... but it's not for every elder. So a good community center is a nice medium. I even went ahead and downloaded one just for teens from here too, so my teens can actually MEET each other. It's far too much of a crap-shoot to hope they show up on community lots, when I can just use the Visitor Controller and make sure ONLY teens show up. Hmmm... I'm thinking I may do the same with singles and make some sort of a singles bar...
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 26th May 2016 at 12:28 AM
You're very welcome, Goldenbtrfly. I hope it works out for you.

And yeah, dedicated lots for teens and singles are great, too.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.