Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 3:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Massive Lag on interactive load screen
It starts fine, and everything responds right away. But then after the bar gets to around 75-90%, it'll remain on the same item no matter how many times I click on it, and remain on it for a good five to ten minutes. That's longer than this game should take to load TOTAL. And this is a really recent issue, only in the past week. The only thing I've done is added a couple of custom clothes, but all of that would be really tiny.
Advertisement
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:52 PM
Interactive load screen's fun, though!
Site Helper
#4 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 1:48 AM
Can you live without the clothes you added? Maybe it's struggling with something in them.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 2:49 AM
I disabled the load screen and it loads faster but I still would like to figure out why this happened suddenly in the first place. Though that means it wouldn't be the new CC, right?
Site Helper
#6 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 3:42 AM
The only way to be absolutely certain that it's not the new CC is to reenable the loading screen and see if removing the new CC (and clearing the caches) also makes a difference.

But it's looking likely.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook