Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 5:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets, Seasons
My game is crash (Custom Content)
Firstly, hello. This is my first post on forum. My language different (I'm from Turkey.) and my english is inadequate. For this reason I can not get a yield from the articles related to the problem. That's why I open this thread.
*I guess, many thread were opened to the same problem but I need a special help for inadequate language. Please do not delete this thread, do not change it, do not move it.*

My game is constantly crashing and reason is CC.

It does not seem possible to fix them, need to be deleted but I don't want this. I already have very few downloads, game is already boring enough this way. (Now I have 142 download. Once this number was more than 2000, I miss those days!)

What should I do? What do I need to pay attention to when downloading?
How can I completely eliminate this problem?
I could not even understand the cause of this problem. I am waiting for a special help.

Thank you!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 7:53 PM
I don't speak Turkish, and Google Translate may not do a good job with this. But I hope it's something that you can understand.

"Conflict" here means that two files are using the same thing. This is not always bad. Sometimes it is intended. In this case, you have files from DCBackup, which are things the game has put in a separate folder when you install a Sims3pack so that if you use them on a sim or in a building the CC can be shipped with it without having to include everything else you have downloaded. You also have your files in DCCache, which is the place where your sims 3 packs are installed to. Installing a Sims3pack combines everything into a huge file. This file is going to conflict with the files in DCBackup because they are the same things. If you are not making sims or buildings for other people to use, you can safely move everything from DCBackup out of the game and either delete it or put it on a jumpdrive. The items will still be in the game as long as you don't uninstall them from the Launcher.

This should remove all those Conflicts, but it might not help with the crashing. http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Sims_3_Crashing is a page full of things that should help with that, but it is in English and I have no idea how well Google Translate will manage to translate it.

Türkçe bilmem ve Google Çeviri bununla iyi bir iş yapmayabilir. Umarım bunu anlayabileceğiniz bir şeydir.

Burada "Çatışma" iki dosyanın aynı şeyi kullandığı anlamına gelir. Bu her zaman kötü değildir. Bazen amaçlanmıştır. Bu durumda, bir Sims3pack yüklediğinizde oyunun ayrı bir klasöre koyduğu şeylerden biri olan DCBackup'dan dosyalarınız var; böylece bunları bir sim veya bir bina içinde kullanırsanız CC, dosyayı eklemeye gerek kalmadan onunla birlikte gönderilebilir Indirdiğiniz diğer her şey. Ayrıca dosyalarınız sims 3 paketlerinin kurulduğu yer olan DCCache'de bulunur. Bir Sims3pack kurmak her şeyi büyük bir dosyaya birleştiriyor. Bu dosyalar aynı şeyler olduğu için DCBackup'daki dosyalarla çakışacak. Başkalarının kullanması için sims veya binalar yapmıyorsanız, her şeyi DCBackup'tan oyunun dışına güvenli bir şekilde taşıyabilir ve silebilir veya atlama sürücüye koyabilirsiniz. Öğeler Launcher'dan kaldırmadığınız sürece oyunda kalacaktır.

Bu, tüm bu Çatışmaları kaldırmalı, ancak çöküşe yardımcı olmayabilir. Http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Sims_3_Crashing, bu konuda yardımcı olması gereken şeylerle dolu bir sayfadır ancak ingilizcedir ve Google Translate'in çevirmek için ne kadar iyi yönettiği hakkında hiçbir fikrim yok.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 3:44 PM Last edited by hellyn : 17th Dec 2016 at 4:18 PM.
Thank you so much for reply * :lovestruc *, I understand but I am constantly editing sim and house. Like I said, even the current stuff is not enough for me. I cannot get rid of this problem and for this reason I can not new downloads. Crash is continues.
What do I need to pay attention to when downloading? Would it be useful to remove the game and reload it?
Could it be the solution to just use .package? I can not load mod, only stuff.

Edit; I made the .simp3pack files convert to .package. Now there is no conflict *with according to sims 3 dashboard* but same reason game is crash again.

Site Helper
#4 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 5:27 PM
Removing the game and reloading it is generally not needed.
If you are editing sims and houses to keep in your own game, you still use the DCCache. DCBackup is used when you pack them to a sims3pack and share them. But as I said before, those conflicts may not be what is causing the crashes.
If your computer isn't strong enough to handle the game well, adding any kind of CC to it might be causing a problem.

If you can get into your game before it crashes, there are two mods that might help you. (Or they might not. It's probably worth trying, though.)

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Setup_and_Files contains instructions on how to get package files, including mods, to work in your game. At the end of Step 2 on that page is a blue "Download" link. Google Translate doesn't seem to bother with the link, but that is the link to click to get the Framework Setup to extract to your Sims 3 folder. I'm posting a picture of what the link looks like on the page so it will be easier for you to find it.

Once it's working, get Error Trap and Overwatch.

Error Trap http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap might catch the crash before it happens, or at least give a clue about exactly what caused the crash. It is a core mod, so you need to be very sure to get the version which matches your patch level. Otherwise, it will cause even more problems.

Overwatch http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch runs in the background to try to catch and correct problems. If you are lucky it will catch the problem that was causing the crash.

One thing you do need to pay attention to when you download anything is to make sure that it is designed to work with your patch level, and with the Expansion packs that you have. Core mods are specific to a single patch level, but everything has a patch level requirement. (Sometimes the requirement is simply the fact that they changed how items work with the Pets patch, so something that was made before Pets and never updated will not work properly in an updated game.)
If there is another requirement for the CC, it will usually be listed in the description. You should always read the description and be sure that you understand it before you download something.

Clearing your cache files (NOT DCCache!) is also often helpful. Since you have Dashboard, I would suggest using Dashboard to clear caches. It won't accidentally delete anything which you shouldn't touch.

Oyunun kaldırılması ve yeniden yüklenmesi genellikle gerekli değildir.
Kendi oyununda oynamak için simsleri ve evleri düzenliyorsan yine de DCCache kullanıyorsun. DCBackup, onları bir sims3pack'e paketi ve paylaştığınızda kullanılır. Ancak daha önce de söylediğim gibi, çatışmalar çökmelere neden olan şey olmayabilir.
Bilgisayarınız oyunu iyi idare edecek kadar güçlü değilse, buna herhangi bir tür CC eklenmesi bir soruna neden olabilir.

Çökülmeden oyuna girerseniz, size yardımcı olabilecek iki mod vardır. (Ya da yapmayabilirler. Muhtemelen denemeye değer.)

Http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Setup_and_Files, oyunda çalışmak üzere mods dahil olmak üzere paket dosyalarının nasıl alınacağı ile ilgili talimatları içerir. Bu sayfadaki 2. Adımın sonunda mavi "İndir" bağlantısı var. Google Translate bağlantı ile rahatsız görünmüyor, ancak Simet 3 klasörüne ayıklamak için Çerçeve Kurulumu almak için tıklamanın bağlantısı. Linkin sayfadaki gibi görünen bir resmini gönderiyorum, böylece bulmanız sizin için daha kolay olacak.

Bir kere çalıştıktan sonra, Hata Tuzağı ve Kronometreye kavuşun.

Hata Tuzağı http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap bu kazayı gerçekleşmeden yakalayabilir veya en azından kazanın nedenini tam olarak bilmiyordur. Bu bir çekirdek modudur, bu nedenle yama seviyenize uyan sürümü kullanmaya çok emin olmalısınız. Aksi takdirde daha da fazla sorun yaratacaktır.

Kronometre http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch sorunları yakalamak ve düzeltmek için arka planda çalışır. Şansınız varsa kazaya neden olan sorunu yakalayacaktır.

Bir şey indirirken dikkat etmeniz gereken şeylerden biri, yama düzeyinizle ve sizin sahip olduğunuz Genişletme paketleriyle çalışacak şekilde tasarlandığından emin olmaktır. Çekirdek modlar tek bir yama düzeyine özgüdür, ancak her şey yama düzeyinde bir gereksinime sahiptir. (Bazen gereksinim öğelerin Evcil yama ile nasıl çalıştıklarını değiştirdikleri gerçeğidir; bu nedenle Evcil hayvanlardan önce yapılmış ve hiçbir zaman güncellenmeyen bir şey, güncellenmiş bir oyunda düzgün şekilde çalışmaz.)
KK için başka bir gereklilik varsa, genellikle açıklamada listelenir. Açıklamayı her zaman okumalı ve bir şey indirmeden önce bunu anlamış olmanız gerekir.

Önbellek dosyalarınızı temizlemek (DCCache DEĞİL!) Da genellikle yararlıdır. Kontrol Paneli olduğunuzdan, önbelleklerini temizlemek için Gösterge Tablosu'nu kullanmanızı öneririm. Dokundurmamalı herhangi bir şeyi yanlışlıkla silmeyecektir.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
#5 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 5:38 PM
Ok, I'm sorry about double posting, but it seems as though it might get confusing if I edit and then run the whole thing through Google Translate again. And I do want to keep posting in Turkish as well as English.

Obviously, you don't need the link for getting package files to work.
When does it crash? while the game loads, or after you have played for a while?

If you can get into the game at all, it still might be worth trying Error Trap and Overwatch.

Tamam, iki kez gönderdiğiniz için özür dilerim, ancak sanki Google Çevirisi ile her şeyi düzenleyip sonra tekrar çalıştırırsam kafa karıştırıcı gibi gelebilirim. Ve ingilizce yanı sıra İngilizce yayınlamaya devam etmek istemiyorum.

Açıktır ki, paket dosyalarının çalışması için bağlantıya ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Ne zaman çarpıyor Oyun yüklenirken mi, yoksa bir süre oynadıktan sonra mı?

Oyuna girerseniz, Error Trap ve Overwatch denemeye deÄŸer olabilir.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 6:28 PM Last edited by hellyn : 17th Dec 2016 at 7:52 PM.
You are very good about narration, so I can understand what you write with translation help.
Crashing while I playing, about 5-10 minutes after entering the family. I glanced at the links you gave and I downloaded. I will try now.
One last thing, my system features very good but my graphics card is bad. I was getting an error connected to it before and I solved it like this.
There was no such error about graphics card after I did this. But, crash continued due to CC. Game is not crashing when I remove all downloads but I thought it might have something to do with it.
Site Helper
#7 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 9:47 PM
Yes, If it crashes while the downloads are in, but it doesn't crash when they are removed, you probably do have something that should be removed. If you are lucky, Error Trap will give you a clue about what it is. Trying to find a bad piece of CC in your Sims3packs can be a nightmare if you have to track it down the hard way.

Evet, indirmeler yapılırken çökerse, ancak kaldırıldığında kilitlenmezse muhtemelen kaldırılması gereken bir şeyiniz var demektir. Şansınız varsa, Error Trap size ne olduğuna dair bir ipucu verecektir. Zor yolda izlemek zorundaysanız, Sims3pack'lerinizde kötü bir CC parçası bulmaya çalışmak bir kabustu olabilir.