Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:18 PM
Default Rules for dice rolling - legacy challenge?
I've been bashing the internet for 2 solid days and I'm just about going mad! I'm wanting to play the 'Build a city' challenge. I do the version where you start off with multiple families but you have to randomise the sims using dice. So aspiration, zodiac sign, age, gender etc is all decided by what numbers you roll. I can picture the post in my mind's eye but I can't find it anywhere. I don't remember whether it's from mod the sims or not. I thought the dice rolling was from the legacy challenge but nothing I do is turning it up. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can they link to it please?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pickles89
I've been bashing the internet for 2 solid days and I'm just about going mad! I'm wanting to play the 'Build a city' challenge. I do the version where you start off with multiple families but you have to randomise the sims using dice. So aspiration, zodiac sign, age, gender etc is all decided by what numbers you roll. I can picture the post in my mind's eye but I can't find it anywhere. I don't remember whether it's from mod the sims or not. I thought the dice rolling was from the legacy challenge but nothing I do is turning it up. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can they link to it please?

The Prosperity Challenge?