Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 9:30 PM
Default NRaas Story Progression, too many Sims
I have NRaas Story Progression and this mod creates too many Sims in my town. Is there any way to add a limit of Sims somwhere in the options? And if there is, what will happen If I add the limit now? Will there be Sims killed\deleted, or only the procreation will stop?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 9:37 PM
With either MasterController or StoryProgression there is the ability to limit the population. I can never remember which one it is. I think the default is 150 or something. And when it is limited, the procreation will stop. Excess sims will have to be "removed" (to put it politely) if you want to reduce the population.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 9:42 PM
SP actually only puts your sims and sims generated by the game into various "jobs" or functionality within a town depending upon your settings and what the town itself requires to function. There are suggestions for managing population and detail identifying what the game generates here in Town Management that might help you out. There are settings to limit your town population and who does what and where can be managed by SP. I suggest asking for more help over at NRaas in Chatterbox. The members in there can help you tailor your game to your liking based on the modules you have installed.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:04 AM
I use NRaas story progression population to limit the population and Register to stop automatic immigration so my town dosen't become overpopulated.I would let elders get killed if there's too many sims and there's enough of them to reduce the population to below the limit.
Theorist
#5 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 3:59 PM
Nraas Story Progression also has many settings that can be used to completely eliminate immigration in most circumstances. You do have to dig through the menus a bit.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
I have NRaas Story Progression and this mod creates too many Sims in my town. Is there any way to add a limit of Sims somwhere in the options? And if there is, what will happen If I add the limit now? Will there be Sims killed\deleted, or only the procreation will stop?

Is that lara croft and that guy, i don't remember the name?

She looks lovely :lovestruc :lovestruc
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CooCooCoo
Is that lara croft and that guy, i don't remember the name?

She looks lovely :lovestruc :lovestruc

Thanks I tried to create Lara Croft from Underworld, and Kurtis from Angel of Darkness, but I'm afraid I've failed. I'm not good in creating doubles They look nice, only they are not similar too much.

I'll try to get into SP options. I don't want to delete Sims I'll try to make SP stop creating new, they will die by themselves someday.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:53 AM
You need Register to really stop immigration and to set a lower limit on population as well as keeping empty houses zoned as community lots until you want to move a family in can help reduce it.I would look into killing off some elders to reduce it quickly if it's very overpopulated.