Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:48 PM
Just having a nice refreshing shower made my day today

Snow and I aren't friends, there's just TOO much of it where I live
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:18 PM
I got my hair cut yesturday, it's been so long since I have had one it's made me insanely happy. Or maybe it's teh fact more blood is pumping to my brain now that my neck isn't holding up so much weight.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
I got my hair cut yesturday, it's been so long since I have had one it's made me insanely happy. Or maybe it's teh fact more blood is pumping to my brain now that my neck isn't holding up so much weight.

How short? I was possessed the other night and took off a few inches myself. Then I got wild and put in some bangs. I don't like it, but it's hair and it will grow again, so....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 10:10 PM
Actually not much sorter, just got a really good hair stylest that understood I love the length of my hair but I wanted change. In matter of fact the back of my head following the curviture of my skull down is cut short short. the rest is long. What she did is first cut the back short, trimmed off little over an inch, then she cut some of my bangs starting at nose length then tapered down to the length of my hair. Then she Thinnned it. Looked like a freaking wookie exploded by the time she was done. I love it, right now my hair is in braided pig tails which i havn't done in a LONG time because my hair was just to thick to bother.

Front:
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i...nt=DSC01742.jpg

Length
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i...nt=DSC01751.jpg
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i...nt=DSC01752.jpg (haha this is more truer to my natural haircolor then the cameras ever got)

It pulled back
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i...nt=DSC01754.jpg

Scholar
#30 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 11:33 PM
When I tried on pants today the small/petite size fit me! I never thought that would have happen.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 4:07 AM
Actually not much sorter, just got a really good hair stylest that understood I love the length of my hair but I wanted change. In matter of fact the back of my head following the curviture of my skull down is cut short short. the rest is long. What she did is first cut the back short, trimmed off little over an inch, then she cut some of my bangs starting at nose length then tapered down to the length of my hair. Then she Thinnned it. Looked like a freaking wookie exploded by the time she was done. I love it, right now my hair is in braided pig tails which i havn't done in a LONG time because my hair was just to thick to bother.
Very fetching! I envy you your thick mane, it's just beautiful.

Scholar
#32 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Very fetching! I envy you your thick mane, it's just beautiful.

You can say that, but for poeple with thick hair it's just a PITA. XD I envy those with thin hair. Thin manageable hair. Thick hair really is not an advantage. Takes longer to get it cut, it's heavy, hot, and you cannot style it as easly. Never mind trying to straighten it. God my arms would fall off trying. XD

Banned
#33 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I'm sorry. I've been wanting to say this since I first saw you on MTS. Your spelling is ATROCIOUS. G'day.

On a happier note...

My dog slid down the hallway and bonked his nose. Brought me joy. Lots and lots of joy. (He is an ASS.)

Im using an ipad.

Well all i can say was i was watching american pie hilarious
Mad Poster
#34 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 11:37 AM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 6th Jan 2012 at 11:49 AM.
You can say that, but for poeple with thick hair it's just a PITA. XD I envy those with thin hair. Thin manageable hair. Thick hair really is not an advantage. Takes longer to get it cut, it's heavy, hot, and you cannot style it as easly. Never mind trying to straighten it. God my arms would fall off trying. XD
Sorry you feel that way. I can understand why it would annoy you and luckily you can get it thinned. Really thin hair really isn't so hot. Perhaps something in between? By the way, I wasn't trying to disagree with you about your hair, I was letting you know that it was beautiful. It was a compliment. I kind of thought you would say "thank you"

Scholar
#35 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 11:53 AM Last edited by DrowningFishy : 6th Jan 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Sorry you feel that way. I can understand why it would annoy you and luckily you can get it thinned. Really thin hair really isn't so hot. Perhaps something in between? By the way, I wasn't trying to disagree with you about your hair, I was letting you know that it was beautiful. It was a compliment. I kind of thought you would say "thank you"

Sorry, I was just saying. So used to people saying "I'm envious/jealou/love/want of your thick hair". That birthmark jokes, and jokes regaurding my real name.

I wasn't mad at you, if I was I'd be using things like bleeping and fudging. XD

Considering how short your hair is now, have you ever considered a pixi cut. I hear it's a great cute cut to get especially when you end up with a really icky hack job.

(if that was surgested to me that would be fighting words )

On topic I've been listening to this to cheer myself up and settle my nerves.

Inventor
#36 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 11:58 AM
My little sister told me today that she doesn't like Justin Bieber. That certainly made my day a little brighter; especially considering we're going on a short road trip later this year and since my Ipod is busted, we'll be listening to hers (I hate the radio). So no Bieber-fever goin' on in my car. Nope.

"Goonies never say die."
Mad Poster
#37 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 8:28 PM
Sorry, I was just saying. So used to people saying "I'm envious/jealou/love/want of your thick hair". That birthmark jokes, and jokes regaurding my real name.

I wasn't mad at you, if I was I'd be using things like bleeping and fudging. XD

Considering how short your hair is now, have you ever considered a pixi cut. I hear it's a great cute cut to get especially when you end up with a really icky hack job.

(if that was surgested to me that would be fighting words )

On topic I've been listening to this to cheer myself up and settle my nerves.
I didn't think you were mad We're good.

My hair is still fairly long - just much shorter than it was. I love pixie cuts but can't afford them since you have to keep trimming styles like that to keep them looking good.

While it's not my type of music, it has a good sound. I can see how you would enjoy that.

Cheers!

Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 3:35 AM
What made my day?! What made my day!? I got the best freaking house for my sims. And I am sooooooooooooooo frickin happy! Thanks to darkwytch2006, Darkie has now made my Sim idea possible. And I am very grateful Yeah yeah.

And I am just happy to be honest very happy ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Banned
#39 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:00 AM
I was searching the freezer for something to eat, when I found some chocolate my roommate tried to hide from me. There was a note on it that said: "TEGAN'S. DO NOT TOUCH!" Which is great, because I love chocolate, and chocolate always make me super happy.

Mehehe... It's every man for himself in my house. >;3
Scholar
#40 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I was searching the freezer for something to eat, when I found some chocolate my roommate tried to hide from me. There was a note on it that said: "TEGAN'S. DO NOT TOUCH!" Which is great, because I love chocolate, and chocolate always make me super happy.

Mehehe... It's every man for himself in my house. >;3

5MOK3 you just left evidence, and a whole bunch of witnesses-good luck cleaning up this mess.

TODAY I found the song I was searching for since youtube took down the subbed one. Granted it isn't subbed but HELLS YEAH!

Futhermore this lady named Nancy at the UPS store went out of her way to help me so I didn't have to hike a mile and in half about one way to the post office. Thanks lady you rock.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#41 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 6:40 PM
I came home after a long day at work to be greeted by James, my dog, who has also had a long day on his own. He was ecstatic to see me. Lovely boy!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#42 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 6:56 PM
Speaking of pets, I woke up this morning to find my cat sleeping inside his carrier ON the pillow I bought for him like 6 months ago. You may say it's not a big deal, but it's like the 3rd pet bed I got for him over the years and that he avoided like the plague, choosing instead to sleep in other places like in the laundry basket, in the dresser on top of clean clothes, the sofa, inside various empty plastic basins he found laying around the house, or inside his carrier on a bunch of newspapers, or on top of his carrier ever since I put the pet pillow inside it about a month ago.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#43 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 6:57 PM
Spoke to a friend i have not seen for nearly 6 years and we spent nearly an hour talking
Banned
#44 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 6:14 AM
I had an AMAAAAZINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG dream last night, and it put me in a great-ish mood all day, so practically nothing bothered me today. Except when someone started talking to me. Y'know, 'cuz I was too busy replaying the dream.
Scholar
#45 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 7:22 AM
Watching my friends reaction to the youtube video sh-t girls say to gay guys . Apperently other then feirce he's herd them all. XD Ah lifes very simple pleasures.

Scholar
#46 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 3:24 PM
I made a delicious smoothie this morning. =)
Inventor
#47 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 4:36 PM
My car battery died because it's been out of use (for about 6 months) and the car place that did the repairs warrantied my battery out for free. It was honestly the nicest thing that has happened to me in a while, especially considering it was about a year past the warranty date.

"Goonies never say die."
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:33 AM
I sat down and watched a cartoon. Well, that cheered me up.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 7:32 AM
Well, I'm actually talking about yesterday here (is that allowed? I hope so)

I had a rubbish day but so as not to depress everyone here I'm going to say only the good thing:

My friend brought my toothbrush back from her house where I left it, which was really nice of her

All Hail Delphy! Especially because he fixed my avatar!

My Youtube page is here
Scholar
#50 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:36 PM
This.

It was after midnight when I first saw it, so technically it was today, but comment #6 has just made it all over again!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 2 of 118