Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 1:44 AM
Default Welcome!
Welcome all Trekkies, Trekkers, and Star Trek Junkies! Talk about your favorite Star Trek Uploads here, and share any projects you have in the works about Star Trek!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:00 AM
Hey! So glad to be a member here! Just a quick question, does the talk have to do with only MTS2 uploads? Or can I talk about what I'm making in general, for here and for my site, http://s1.zetaboards.com/SimTrek__2_Boldly_Go/index/ ?

Just wondering ....

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 3:15 AM
You can talk about whatever you like, as long as it's Star Trek and the sims 2!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 5:03 AM
Oh goody!!

Hmmm. Let's see. Currently I am working on another Star Trek career! :lovestruc (Actually, I've got like 10 of them in the works, ) The first one to come out will probably be the Federation Council, then maybe the Officer Career, unless of course the Romulans jump up and beat me into submission....LOL

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 6:59 AM
sounds like a fun career I would for sure download it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 3:36 PM
hey all, I just joined today. I'm a big fan of Star Trek, finished watching the original series and am now watching Next Generation.

I am currently adding some new colors for the TNG uniforms I downloaded that aren't already in Star Trek. Blue for starfighter wing, green for marines, and purple for diplomats. I may add white just for the heck of it. :D

Unfortunately, the only thing I know how to do is recolor. :-/
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 1:34 AM
Welcome to the group, Athrun!!

Recoloring is the perfect thing to do! LOL (all of my clothing I make are recolors)

I'll have to beam over and check them out! LOL

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 2:09 AM
puppet, where did you get the Bolian skintone for your avatar? I have been searching the net for years looking for one to no avail!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
puppet, where did you get the Bolian skintone for your avatar? I have been searching the net for years looking for one to no avail!

Oh, me too!! I actually made him myself! He can be found here on my new Star Trek Website (my name is K'Ehleyr over there) :

Sim Trek 2 Boldly Go

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:12 PM
Default Hello!
Just thought I'd stop in and say Hello!

My computer went awol and I lost all my files so I'm having to start over on many of my projects, including the career I first mentioned!! Bummer!

I was wondering, how many people have joined this social group? Does anyone know?

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 7:44 PM
Just like to say hi to all star trek fans everywhere
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th May 2009 at 4:36 AM
Hi all! A lone Voyager fanatic, just looking for a place to hang out. I love Puppet's career ideas. They would work well in the neighbouhood I'm working on.

I never realized how hard it it to kidnapp every NPC and townie and get them re dressed!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th May 2009 at 3:56 PM
Oh, I know! I've never tried it, I tend to ignore the NPC's - LOL

And thank you! I've been a little sidetracked from careers, I'm currently working on some clothes for my Tarachannen III Alien.

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th May 2009 at 11:47 PM
I just realised I haven't said anything in here yet. So hi, everybody!

I'm mostly postly over at Puppetfish's SimTrek site these days, but I am still creating - when my time isn't consumed by studying for exams, that is.

Oh, re NPC, most of the time I make brand new versions of them since they're so darned ugly and then replace them in SimPE. That way, I get them to look exactly the way I want. Most of the time, anyway.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th May 2009 at 11:17 PM
<sarcasm>Wow, isn't this thread just *so* exciting? So much going on! </sarcasm>
I mean, what do we have to do to get people to talk around here, anyway? Geez!
(Hides fact that I've been member of group for ... um, couple months ... and haven't posted ...)

Well, back to lurking ...

Pseudo edit: for my one (and only) ST neighborhood, which I don't actually play, I only use for stories & movies, I started with a clean template, so I wouldn't have a ton of fugly townies ... but I completely ignored NPC's. Then I had one come around yesterday when I was trying to take pictures :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Mad Poster
#16 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:02 AM
As soon as I can figure out how to post on these social groups, I will repost. Sorry!! I posted a message here and on the Buffy group and both messages appeared in both forums. When I tried to eliminate the Star Trek one from the Buffy forum, and vice versa, they disappeared on both forums. But at least I think I've joined as a member!!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:56 PM
OK, I'm trying this again!! I hope I'm welcome in this group tho' I'm not a creator of any kind, I just love to download the Star Trek stuff that you great people and your cohorts create!!

I just got a new computer about a month ago after my last final, fatal crash where I lost all my sims stuff. So now I'm rebuilding my Star Trek neighborhood in Strangeville. I have downloaded many of the trek sims from LL30 and MTS2 and lots of jasonduskey's furniture, etc. I'm so glad to see something of a resurgence of interest in Star Trek, maybe due to the new movie which was great!!! :D

I'm a trekker from way back, having seen every episode of all series! I was a Star Trek costumer for several years until the groups fell apart due to loss of interest in Star Trek and inability to recruit new members. I was a feddie first and then a Klingon. I actually met my husband as a Klingon and we had a Klingon wedding picture taken and ceremoney, etc. At the time we married, there were lots of Kllingon weddings going on and they were so much fun. Now we're into Star Wars costuming but I've never lost my love for Trek.

I hope I haven't come across as too geeky - I am, but I know not everyong appreciates that!! But I'm a true Star Trek fan and really love all the custom content that you guys are creating. I look around several sites - and I've just discovered your site, Puppetfish and love it - every day for Trek stuff and thanks to you guys and a few other dedicated creators, there's lots of stuff out there!!

Well, I just discovered these social groups yesterday, tho' I've been an MTS2/Community forums for several years. I hope this groups is active because it seems the members are very active in others areas of the MTS2 world. Hope to talk to many of you on a regular basis. Live long and prosper and Q'apla!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:02 AM
OMGOMGOMG!!!! I AM THE SADDEST LITTLE TREKKIE EVER!
Hey. I am RussaNodrey, and I desised to join because I love ST, expecially NG! Data pwns all! Lol. I have planned T.V. watching around ST. Mon-Fri Enterprise is on at 4:00. Monday and Friday NG is on. Saturday TOS is on at 4. Voyager is never on. I think I saw it once. My friend and fellow Trekkie is like OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH VOYAGER!!! Well, its not on, and I'm embarrassed to order it from the library since it would have to go through my mom since she works there. Yeah. Wow. I'm looking back on my post and its slightly weird. Oh well.

Words of derision I have swallowed with a smile. For telling my story I've been...crucified.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:51 AM
Hiya, RussaNodrey. I guess I can assum you werent' able to see the treks as they aired and, yes, it is difficult to find them now. Do you have the Sci-Fi channel in Wisconsin (I'm in Illinois so I think it shouldn't be too different.) They show Enterprise weekly and TNG, and even TOS on occasion, but I NEVER see Voyager and DS9 (my favorite, tho' I love them all) and I really can't afford to buy the sets. They're so much more expensive than most TV series DVD sets. My husband says the first season of the original series is available on Netflix, so you might try that. It's a prety good sevice and pretty cheap.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:21 AM
Yeah, I was born LONG after NG, Voyager, DS9 etc. The only show that aired when I was alive was Enterprise. Yeah. I watch it on Sci-Fi. Do you have MeTV in Illinois? Cuz thats what plays TOS here.
He he. Beening a Trekkie runs in the family. My mom and uncle watched TOS. My moms favorite character was Chekov. My friend has a crush on new Chekov. Lol. I messed with her mind. She said 'Wow, Chekov has a cute voice' and she's now romantically linked with new Chekov.
AND! *sigh* I'm working on a fanfic. Wow. This post is even weirder...

Words of derision I have swallowed with a smile. For telling my story I've been...crucified.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:55 PM
I thought I should say hello.
I grew up watching TNG, DS9, VOY and Enterprise. Love TOS as well thought, would be hard not to.
My favourite series was and still is DS9, the Dominion war was awesome.
I've not really made a Star Trek neighbourhood, but I have made a Cardassian sim. Sadly she was deleted when my came crashed... I'll have to re-make her.
I've got off on a random tangent now so I'll shut up, lol.
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:34 PM
Hi All!

Like Cevanna I grew up with Star Trek. I remember when it was on every week day at 6pm on BBC2. Perfect when you were trying to ignore homework! LOL!

I have to say I agree with DS9 being a favorite. TNG and VOY are also cool, but DS9's mix of the Dominion war, Prophets and Cardassians makes me want to do a happy dance.

So recently I got my new laptop and I can finally play again. And guess what is playing atm? 3 hours of Star Trek a day. Enterprise, Voyager and DS9. (TNG just finished)

So yes. Sims + Sci-Fi = HappyClaire!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 5:46 AM
Hey, I've got a story now! Check out linky in sig!

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 5:57 PM
Hey! is this the same one from SimTrek? I like it!!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com