Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Favorite Alien Race
Romulans
6 10.17%
Vulcans
27 45.76%
Klingons
11 18.64%
Borg
6 10.17%
Talaxians
0 0%
Andorians
1 1.69%
Bajorans
0 0%
Cardassians
3 5.08%
Bolians
2 3.39%
Ferengi
3 5.08%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:12 AM
Default Poll Fav alien race
Vote and discuss your favorite aliens on Star Trek here:

I voted for Romulans cus they look hot, and their sooo cool. Love me some romulans! Although I did not like the Romulans in the new Star Trek film, they didn't look anything like Romulans I'm used to, damn tattoos and stuffz.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:26 AM
WHAT! Everyone loves Vulcans!

Words of derision I have swallowed with a smile. For telling my story I've been...crucified.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 8:50 AM
KLINGONS!!!! I am a Klingon in the mirror universe!!! Just call me Bijaj.

(Agree about the Romulans in the new film...totally cheesed out on that one.)
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
I know. They didn't have their shoulder pads

Words of derision I have swallowed with a smile. For telling my story I've been...crucified.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 4:45 AM
Daq taH tlhIngan 'oH Daq taH yIn

I voted for Klingons because they are the only ones who know how to take care of business!!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:49 PM
My favourite race isn't on there.
I personally think Vorta are awesome. So graceful and cunning. I'd love to find a Vorta mod for Sims2. :D
But I'll vote for Andorians...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 12:55 AM
I voted for the borg. Favorite ST villians (but my actual favorite is species 8472.)

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:05 AM
I vote for the Klingons. Gotta love them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:57 PM
Cardassians here. Plainly and simply because they have to be the best written ST villains ever (and being formally titled the 'Empress of Doom' by my workmates you know I appreciate a good villain).

But I agree, the Vorta were wonderful. Definitely one of the most elegant species despite their apparent lack of an appreciation of aesthetics. Dukat/Weyoun was one of the most amusing relationships of DS9 as was Garak/Bashir.
Inventor
#10 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 3:10 AM
Yay revivation of threads! (is that a word?)
Anyway...I voted for Klingons 'cuz Vulcans are awesome only because of Spock, where Klingons are less awesome but more interesting.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 4:14 PM
I voted for Vulcans... I'm in love with old TOS (I don't really like STXI) and Mr. Spock, but apart from him I like Vulcan philosophy, aesthetics etc.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:55 AM
I vote for Vulcans.

It's the only logical answer.

Like what they always say, "If you can't beat 'em... USE THEM JEDI MIND TRICKS MAN!"
Instructor
#13 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 7:55 PM
Not so many people here around to admit they voted for Vulcans ... ^^" But I did ^^" Well, mostly because of Spock and T'Pol ^^" But I like Romulans too and I think it's a shame Star Trek Enterprise ended before they had the occasion to get a more important role ...
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 1:53 AM
LLAP. The only way to go, Vulcans!

Live Long And Prosper.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:56 AM
Why don't more people like Ferengi. Quark's awesome

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 6:55 PM
For enemies, definitely the Borg. I find them to be utterly fascinating from philosophical and cognitive science points of view. I know people got tired of them because of ST:VOY, but in my opinion, one can never have enough Borg episodes.

For Federation species, I prefer Betazoids and Vulcans.