Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#276 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:36 AM
Default Hayden - with Vienna .. Aubrey - home
(( ooc: aww no i appreciate he fact that things needed to moved along lol .. i see no problem with it if things need to be moved along k ))

Hayden
"Thanks, i was thinking that the angles would make it look odd, but i'm glad you like it", Vienna replied.
"Yeh but when things are different they become unique", Hayden oddly added, "besides you could work it". Hayden knew most things suited Vienna especially the dress.

Moving along through the conversation Hayden mensioned Hunter, "...seen me in my dress last night".
"Oh", Vienna replied. "Are you guys okay with each other?"
Hayden finished applying mascara to her long eyelashes, "Oh yeh, we're completely fine. My mum super embarrassed us last night", Hayden implied telling Vienna about most of last night. "... so she was all are you to going out. I almost died of embarrassment, it was so awkward".
Hayden laughed.

"Oh, i forgot to tell you but i made an appointment for us with Fekkai salon", Vienna quickly added.
"Aww cool, as long as it is not at 11 o'clock this morning im there", Hayden laughed again as she too booked an appointment for the two. "I booked a spa relaxation day, massages, herbal remedies, spa's and you know what else is there. Its for two hours, finishes at one o'clock. I thought we would wanna relax before we knacker ourselves out before the party", she laughed. "I heard Fekkai is amazing, my mum goes there every two weeks, she tells them her name, an gets in like that", laughed Hayden once again, "So would we be able to go to both?"she asked.

Aubrey
Aubrey appreciated Annie's company at Starbucks last night, she was feeling so down. After a good nights sleep thought Hayden felt so much better. She got up at 5.15am. She still couldnt get used to staying in bed late, at the Upper East she would be up early every Sunday for brunch with her family. She hated getting up but had too.

Aubrey made her self some breakfast and switched the tv on.

(( ooc: anyone can join her lol ))
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#277 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:42 AM
Annie was mind numbingly bored, nothing was happening on gossip girl that she wasn't already aware of or cared at all about, and her connection had slowed to a crawl. Finally she picked up her cell to call Aubrey. She heard it ringing tinnily and once it was picked up she immediately said, "Aubz, I'm bored witless, mind if I come over early?"

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Instructor
#278 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:47 AM
"Oh, definitely, there is no limit on pampering", Vienna replied smiling."The appointment's for 8 so we can be done by 11", she added.
"Oh yeh, we're completely fine. My mum super embarrassed us last night", Hayden implied telling Vienna about most of last night. "... so she was all are you to going out. I almost died of embarrassment, it was so awkward".
Vienna laughed along and then replied," You know your mum, she's just like that, plus i bet Hunter didn't mind".
Original Poster
#279 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:03 AM
Default Hayden - with Vienna at penthouse .. Aubrey on phone with Annie
Hayden
"Oh, definitely, there is no limit on pampering", Vienna replied smiling."The appointment's for 8 so we can be done by 11", she added
"Great! theres alot of time at the moment still. You have no idea how much people ring me to join the party. This is how i see it, you dont recieve an invite your not invited" she joked.

"You know your mum, she's just like that, plus i bet Hunter didn't mind", Vienna joked.
"Well thats my mum, super embarrassment, i love her though. I think he was just as embarrassed as me. I will say sorry later, not now though its only 5.20am", Hayden joked. She still couldnt believe she was up so early. She was excited and had a great day planned with Vienna.

"Tonight should be great. You have not hosted a party in years", Hayden hinted, she thought Vienna would know Hayden would want another party. Thats Hayden party mad.

Aubrey
Aubrey could find nothing on the tv, she turned her plasma of an then remembered she had her desperate housewives dvds. She enjoyed this show alot no matter where, when or what the time was. She inserted the disc into the dvd player and got stuck into it, snuggled up in a blanket. Just as she got comfortable her phone rang, which was on the kitchen counter in her bag which she left last night. She got up of the seat and answered it. It was Annie, "Aubz, I'm bored witless, mind if I come over early?"
"Yeh sure why not", Aubrey smiled, she turned her favourite show down, hoping that Annie wouldnt think she was obssessed with the show if dhe heard on the other end. "Well im just gonna get changed, come over whenever k. Love you lots"

((ooc: by the way guys, gossip girl blog posted later k))
Instructor
#280 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:20 AM
"Great! there's a lot of time at the moment still. You have no idea how much people ring me to join the party. This is how i see it, you don't receive an invite your not invited" she joked.
"Ugh,yeah there so many wannabes in our school, i am surprised that they even let them in, but you're right no invite, no entry", Vienna replied and began checking her phone for the latest.

"Well that's my mum, super embarrassment, i love her though. I think he was just as embarrassed as me. I will say sorry later, not now though its only 5.20am", Hayden joked.
"Well, i doubt Hunter would mind if you called him so early", she added coyly while still looking at her phone. By now the sky was still gray and looked sort of cloudy but Vienna reserved hope that it wouldn't rain today. "Yeah, it's been so long since your last party, i missed them", she replied.
Original Poster
#281 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:32 AM
Default Hayden & Vienna
Hayden
"Ugh,yeah there so many wannabes in our school, i am surprised that they even let them in, but you're right no invite, no entry", Vienna replied.
"Yeh like that girl who was in Starbucks with us. Whats her name?", Hayden forgot and started running names through her head, "Aubrey, no shes invuted. Uhm the other one, dont think she likes me so i dont like her" she said childishly. "An i invited this girl the other day, i dont know her but she seemed nice, i think her name was Erin".
Hayden shut up about talking about people, she didnt like to bitch much although she thought she had to, to keep her status as Queen B.

"Well, i doubt Hunter would mind if you called him so early", Vienna added.
"Yeh, i'll give him a ring later", Hayden promised.
"Yeah, it's been so long since your last party, i missed them", she replied.
Hayden turned to her draws and pulled out a diary, she showed it to Vienna. "This is where i plan the parties cause i know when the dates are, it has all my friends so i dont have to think on the spot for people to invite", Hayden was impressed with how organizd she was. "But yeh, this year i have alot of parties, next one is going to be like a masked ball, your obviously invited", she smiled.

(( ooc: hope that was alright FurryPanda, about Hayden forgetting your name, not liking you - cause thats what the relationship between them is like isnt it? :S neutral bitchyness lol))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey
Aubrey quickly got ready before Annie came over. She looked in her new built walk-in-closet. With seperate shelves for accessories, shoes, clothes, jackets, scarfs, etc which lead into her bathroom. Her apartment was looking so nice. You wouldnt think it was in Brooklyn. She put her coloured dress on, along with two blue bangles, grey tights, pink shoes and a pink and blck bag to complete the outfit. She carried a cropped grey jacket with her to the kitchen and put it down on the counter. Just incase she needed it. Annie still wasnt here so she continued to watch desperate housewives.
Original Poster
#282 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 6:52 PM
Default Gossip Girl Blog # 3

Remember that all previous an current blogs an mobile things can be located on the main page :D
#283 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 7:04 PM
((Lina doesn't wake up at 5am. When will it be noon?))
Top Secret Researcher
#284 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:22 PM
Annie took her dress and carefully folded it intot eh box it came in- she was OCD enough to keep all the packaging in case she wanted to get dressed at a freinds house. Her own hair styling equipment went into the same duffel, and a compact- Annie always wore the exact same three patterns of makeup: none, school, and formal, with the same products and concentrations of each. Shoes and jewlery went into the bag as well, and she hefted the thing onto one shoulder to catch a train down to Aubrey's place.

She was a bit winded carrying the huge sack up to Aubrey's apartment so she gratefully dumped it on the floor and knocked loudly saying, "Hey, Aubz, I'm heeeeere!"

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Original Poster
#285 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 9:35 PM
Aubrey was still in her apartment watching desperate housewives, lauging at the silly things through out. She noticed her laptop was still on from the night before, so she quickly went to check Gossip Girl. Arggh, im still on the site. It was one thing that Cheryl was a constant topic in Manhatten but for her name to still be on of the links and especially the top one, really annoyed Aubrey. She closed the laptop and ignored it for her own benefit.

She was in the kitchen making herself some toast with marmite, Annie walked in. "Hey, Aubz, I'm heeeeere!", she said cheerfully.
"Hey Annie", she said walking over to Annie closing the door behind her, she looked at the sack Annie was carrying. "Oh my, you running away too?" she joked. Aubrey knew it was stuff for tonights party, so she helped her carry it, placing it on a near buy table.
"That reminds me ... you have not seen my dress yet, have you?", Aubrey said calmly, "Its knee high but i love it".
With that Aubrey ran quickly to her walk-in-closet and grabbed the bag with her dress, she unzipped it and held it by the hanger. Her dress was black with a tint of silver along with silver pumps. Aubrey could never go a day without wearing pumps/heels since becoming Aubrey. Her closet was now full of pumps to heels, no flats what so ever. "What you think? .. im still deciding on jewellery but yeh", implied Aubrey.
Top Secret Researcher
#286 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:30 PM
Annie walked into the apartment, and Aubrey promptly took her bag, joking Oh my, you running away too?"

Annie smiled at that, it was hardly enough to run away with, the bag barely weighed fifteen pounds! Her duffel was promptly deposited on the nearest table and Aubrey continued to chat, That reminds me ... you have not seen my dress yet, have you? Its knee high but i love it". With that she darted over to her closet and pulled out a short black dress and a pair of silver heels. "What you think? .. im still deciding on jewellery but yeh"

"Ravishing," Annie said in a snarky falsetto. She did that alot, but she really did like the dress and felt no need to not say so: "I really do like it, and you have my deepest admiration for wearing 'dem stilettos." Anything with a narrow heel was a stilletto in Annie's mind. "I would show you my dress, but it is so mind numbingly gorgeous it would put your eyes out," she said with a sincere laugh. If Aubrey pushed she would gladly show off the gown, but she jsut wanted to savor the purple niceness for a while.

Instructor
#287 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:34 PM
Vienna giggled and dropped her phone onto the dress, "You know Annie's not so bad, she did seem really anxious the other day", she said. She flopped back onto Hayden's bed and started twirling her hair around her finger,"I can't wait for tonight, i want a final part before we get sent off to prison tomorrow", she said sighing.

She was referring to their prep school, the new term started the next day and while she was looking forward to dance class and having early morning lattes on the front steps with her friends, she was definitely not looking forward to the other boring classes. "Ooh", she said almost jumping out of the bed,"I love your masked balls, we need dates for that right?", she asked putting her hands in her lap.
Original Poster
#288 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 11:28 PM
Aubrey

Aubrey eargerly awaited the approval from Annie, "Ravishing".
Aubrey raised an eyebrow and smirked, what kinda words that, Aubrey loved Annie's ways and always knew she wanted best for her so she smiled briefly. Annie spoke again, "I really do like it, and you have my deepest admiration for wearing 'dem stilettos."
"I never used to like stilettos but they're great". Aubrey joked as she lifted one of her feet up shoing her pink heel to Annie. She put her dress and shoes back in her walk-in-closet, and returned back to Annie waiting for her to show her dress.

They stood motionless for a good few seconds, Soooo you gonna show the dress then? Aubrey thought.
"I would show you my dress, but it is so mind numbingly gorgeous it would put your eyes out", Annie added.
Aubrey still stood motionless, she grabbed Annie's hand gently with her two hands, "Please show me, im excited". She smiled showing her perfect white teeth sweetly. "Or ... well, i will see it later" Aubrey said sarcasticly hoping that Annie would show her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayden
"You know Annie's not so bad, she did seem really anxious the other day", Vienna said kindly.
Hayden considered her point for a moment, "I will give her a chance but if she crosses the line one more time, thats it". Hayden didnt like to be abrasive it was just if someone goes there way to be mean to her, then she would give it straight back.
"I can't wait for tonight, i want a final part before we get sent off to prison tomorrow", Vienna added.
Hayden laughed loudly, "My mum still doesnt know i got locked up for that one night. I got to drunk an flirted with the cop remember", Hayden giggled. "I'm looking forward to it, i would not want to go prison for first day of school, i like showing off new clothes to the wannabes" she laughed.
Hayden hated school, it bored her but she did want the best out of life. Things are just given to Hayden on a silver platter so school was not something she was particularly interested in. The only thing she enjoyed about it was making other do things or her, doing mean things along with the girls and gossiping on the steps.

"Ooh", Vienna she said almost jumping out of the bed, "I love your masked balls, we need dates for that right?"
"Of course, im so looking forward to it. I bought so many dresses for it already, my mum has been making some for me too", Hayden said like a spoilt rich girl. "Why who would you bring V?", she said with an eyebrow up smirking.
Instructor
#289 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 11:36 PM
"No one", Vienna said with a huge sigh and rested her head on one hand. "I really need a boy toy if not for a fling, which is why i'm glad our school is co-ed", she replied with a mischievous smile.
Original Poster
#290 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:34 PM
"No one", Vienna said.
"Well what guy wouldn't wanna be your date?", Hayden asked rhetorically. "I will ask random guys for you if you like", she laughed.
"I really need a boy toy if not for a fling, which is why i'm glad our school is co-ed", Vienna added.
"Lucky us", Hayden joked as she walked to her walk-in-closet to get changed.
She closed the door a little so no one could see her getting changed and so she could still speak to Vienna. She decided to wear her blue tube dress along with gold pumps. She left her walk in closet, turned to her mirror and released her long wavy hair from her bobble, so it gently bounced on her shoulders. "It does'nt bother me, I will dance with anyone there or steal other peoples dates", she joked.

"We off to Fukkai's then? its almost 8", Hayden asked, grabbing her gold bag.
Shw quickly threw two gold an blue bangles to complete her outfit.
Original Poster
#291 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:05 AM
Default Sunday 31st August, 08 - Noon
Sunday 31st August, 08 - Noon

#292 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:32 AM
Lina sighed. She took a white dress she already had and held it up to the black dress she had bought. Her hair was wet from her shower, so she would let it dry a little before styling it. She mulled over the decision, holding each dress up to her body, which was covered by a soft blue nightgown.

She pulled on a casual pair of jeans, splattered with paint, and headed downstairs. She knew she wouldn't be able to eat there, being so nervous, so she decided to make some lunch. She ate quickly, brushed her teeth, and decided on the black dress. But first, she painted for a few hours.

She did her makeup. Lina applied light foundation [she was blessed with perfect skin, a thing her adoptive mother says she should appreciate, along with her young age], and a slight bit of blush to brighten her face. She lined eyeliner across her lids and applied mascara and white eyeshadow on the inner corners, to bring out the blue in her eyes [not that it needed any help].

It was around 7:20 when she started doing her hair. She finished with her hair flowing prettily down to her mid-back. She took a black ribbon, and twisting two pieces on the side back, clipped the hair half-up, with a black satin bow barette. She put on her black flats and took a look in the mirror. She was surprised. She never looked this pretty. Usually it was just no makeup, hair up or straight, and casual clothes. The dress showed off her porcelain skin and her shoulders. She didn't have much of a chest, but she figured it'd be bad to have one in this strapless number.

Lina pulled on her small black, short sleeved cardigan sweater and purse and waited for Vienna to arrive to pick her up for the carpool.

((her outfit

((I'll end up moving this))
Instructor
#293 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:21 AM
[[ The party isn't until evening at 8pm]]

Vienna and Hayden had left for the salon at about 8 am. Before they knew it they were at the front desk of Fekkai. "Hi, Appointment for Vienna Brennan and Hayden Van der Woodson", she said to the pouty, short haired receptionist. She checked the book and they were quickly ushered into the main room.

Soon enough two stylists came up to them and they were once again whisked into chairs next to each other. Vienna was so excited to get started, she trusted in the stylist and couldn't wait to see what kind of style he would do for her. In about a half hour, they were done and the stylist whirled Vienna in front of the mirror. She loved what she saw immediately and couldn't believe that it had been achieved in such a short time. She turned to see if Hayden was done too, and once she turned to her, Vienna could not believe how nice her friend looked.

{{Hair }}
Original Poster
#294 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 1:10 PM
Hayden had never been to Fekkai's before, she only heard of it through her mothers mouth. You could tell the place was Upper East as it had a 3 month waiting list, everything was modern and architectural and there was no non-Upper East siders.

"Hi, Appointment for Vienna Brennan and Hayden Van der Woodson", Vienna said to the short haired receptionist. They receptionist them assisted them over to their room.

Hayden had an idea of what she wanted so she went with it, "Hi i want a wavy medium stlye. I know my hairs long but do you know when you can curl it to make it shorter but not to curly", Hayden persisted to the hairdresser. "Oh and can i have it dyed brunette?".
The hairdresser nodded and got to work on Hayden's long wavy blonde locks, Hayden quickly turned to Vienna to see her hair getting a seeing to, it was looking nice already. This place does live up to its expectations, Hayden thought to herself.

Before you knew it, it was 10.47am. And both Hayden and Vienna's hair was looking great. Hayden had the brunette wavy medium style she had wanted. Her hair was still long as ever but was cropped up especially for the party. "Thanks", she said to the hairdresser as she posed in the mirror, she turned to Vienna. "Aww you look stunning V"

Hayden quickly turned to the clock which was 10.50am, "Ooo crap. Spa ... 11 o'clock!", Hayden said with a shock. Of course she wasnt going to rush as they booked it already and paid early so they would have no choice but to wait for them. Hayden paid for her new look and picked up her bag.
Instructor
#295 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 11:32 PM
"You look great too!", Vienna said to Hayden with a huge smile on her face. Hayden's hair looked really nice on her, the waviness just added to the already gorgeous style. Hayden looked at the clock and when she looked back up with a look of urgency on her face, Vienna asked what was wrong.

"Ooo crap. Spa ... 11 o'clock!", Hayden said with a shock. "Oh! I forgot about that", Vienna said with a start, she had completely lost track of time."Let's go now", she said and grabbed her bag too. Soon they were on the sidewalk and were waiting for the limo to pull up.
Original Poster
#296 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 11:15 PM
Default Hayden & Vienna - spa
The limo had finally arrived and Hayden was pleased with her hair, and she knew Vienna was pleased with her's. "That place is great!", Hayden screeched.
"I thought my mum was over exaggerating, but damn was i wrong", she joked.

Turning to Vienna, Hayden admired her new style and complimented on a regular basis. She missed her blonde hair but liked her new brunette look. Finally they had arrived at the spa, Hayden was greeted by Xiaolin, the short petite japanese women. "Hi Miss Vander Woodsen".
Hayden walked through the entrance with Vienna following, the black marble walls and floor were clean enough to see your own reflection as the girls both clogged their heels on the ground walking towards the reception where Xiaolin was at. "Hi Xiaolin, premiere room please", Hayden said hugging Xiaolin with a greet.
Another woman walked over from the bar and brought over two drinks (of their choice). And then they were assisted to their room.
Original Poster
#297 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:12 AM
Sunday 31st, 08

Original Poster
#298 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 6:10 PM
I might close Gossip Girl roleplay for a little due to not much activity. I think i will close it when not many roleplay's are active so its easier for people. It will not be deleted as people work hard on their comments and it would be easier.

If you have any problems with this then pm me cause i would like to know from everyone.

Page 12 of 12