Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 8:41 PM Last edited by carcrazedalex586 : 2nd Apr 2022 at 9:01 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default *deleted*
*deleted*
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 8:48 PM
You could bulldoze the lots... Its the bulldozer icon while you're in the edit town screen.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:16 PM
Oh I'm not sure about that... Once you place them and then bulldoze them the lot shouldnt disappear... but as someone who has never placed them I cant speak for that.
You could, if you have room ofc, place a decoy lot somewhere, make it the size of the biggest lot you want to get rid of so you only need that one decoy and then move the lots one at a time to the decoy lot and get rid of them. Each time you do that you should be freeing up the main lots without making them completely disappear.

If that doesnt work, just edit them as you usually would and delete everything on the lot manually. Time consuming but if you're desperate its an option.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:22 PM
Site Helper
#5 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 2:02 AM
I seem to recall that the first bulldoze removes the stuff on the lot. It's only when there is nothing left on the lot that bulldozing it will completely remove the lot. You can always keep a backup of your save in case the empty lot is removed with the first bulldoze. If that happens; restore your backup. (Or just quit without saving.)

I'm more curious about what happened when you tried to delete your save and it didn't work? That sounds like there may be another problem brewing.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook