Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 10:56 AM
How to: Trigger the place where a Sims live?
Hello,

the husbund of my Queen (elfen prince) ALWAYS leave the castle. He went to a little tent at the entrance of the forrest. I have to rightsclick him to bring him back to the castle. Even if my queen (his wife) ask him to come home, he walks a few steps and than he ... stop and go back to the tent. When he is in the castle I rightclick him (to not "play him anymore") than he walks automatically back to this stupid tent at the forrest. (The Queen is really a nice, friendly and beautiful lady, he have really no reason to "run away". )

Is there a mod or a cheat to say him: You live here, in the castle! GO THERE! STAY THERE!

I have the cheats activated and also Grim's Mod to chance the options (this one: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...s+medieval+core ).

Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 11:46 AM Last edited by Rappeldrache : 29th Jan 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Ok, this is strange ..... my Prince live his normal life when he is "selected". Sorry, it's a little bit difficult for me to explain in english. I mean: When you rightclick a Sims and than you can choose him and act with him (see his picture on the left side). Than he acts normal, live his life in the palace and everything is all right. EVEN when I'm playing with a nother Sims, he react normal.
If I un-select him (a nother rightclick on him) he walks to this ****** (self-censored ) tent at the forrest. There is also a guard ... don't know if it is normal.

For a while he behaved normal, WITHOUT beeing selected. But than ... I reloaded today and know he run away, again. If somebody have a idea what I could do, would be great. I can "debug" a lot of stuff with Grim's Medieval Core. But I don't understand if there is a option that COULD help me with my problem.

GREETINGS

PS: Is there a possibility to choose between the selected Sims? If I have selected 6 Sims I can only see 4. How can I see the other selected Sims? Please.

EDIT: You can jump through the "choosen" Sims with SPACE button (this one: http://wintipps.com/wp-content/uplo...7/Leertaste.jpg ).

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:12 PM
Please do not double post. If you have something to add to your post please use the EDIT button, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!