Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 12:39 AM
HELP!!* Deformed Sim BUG!
Hey guys so I had not played since last friday and everything was fine until I logged on today and this happened: HIS LEGS, ARMS AND NECK ARE WEIRD

He looked like this before:

I'm not sure but I think I have a height mod
-I have NRAAS
-Story Progression

I did not download any new content, and I tried aging him or editing him as you can see above but it doesn't change anything!
I've tried going into my other stories and they have worked fine! No glitch! Just this story it seems which sucks because I spent so much time on it!
Any advice or help?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 4:05 PM
Have you added any new CC lately? You could also check to see if you have a height mod and remove it to see if that fixes it? I've never used that mod so sorry I can't be more helpful.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Site Helper
#3 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:30 PM
You say you think you have a height mod. Is it possible that you had created that sim and adjusted the height with the mod, then removed it and had the sim age, get edited, etc. without the slider in place? That does cause weird effects.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 8:50 PM
Did you check all your available sliders in CAS? Cause I also have a height slider installed and there is one slider, I can't remember in which section, that has no name but deformes the legs just like this (I don't think I intentionally installed it - it's just there..). So sometimes my sims' legs change just like in your picture above, then I have to reduce this one slider with no name to zero again. Check out every single available slider while you are in CAS and try fiddling around with them. Maybe you find the one that causes this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
Have you added any new CC lately? You could also check to see if you have a height mod and remove it to see if that fixes it? I've never used that mod so sorry I can't be more helpful.

I have not added any new CC! So yesterday, I opened my game, tried to see if sims of another of my stories would glitch (with one character just like him), and they were just fine! I went back on my original story and he was no longer glitchy! I try again today and he is glitching again! Any ideas why? :/ I haven't changed any of the sliders and its weird how its only particular to one of my stories and went away and came back!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Epica0
Did you check all your available sliders in CAS? Cause I also have a height slider installed and there is one slider, I can't remember in which section, that has no name but deformes the legs just like this (I don't think I intentionally installed it - it's just there..). So sometimes my sims' legs change just like in your picture above, then I have to reduce this one slider with no name to zero again. Check out every single available slider while you are in CAS and try fiddling around with them. Maybe you find the one that causes this.

Thanks I sure will! But yesterday, I opened my game again, decided to go on another story to see if the same thing was happening with my other characters...and they were just fine! So I went back on my glitchy story and my guy was alright again! SO I saved with him looking normal and I opened it today and he's glitching again
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:35 PM Last edited by Utahu : 6th Jan 2017 at 10:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
You say you think you have a height mod. Is it possible that you had created that sim and adjusted the height with the mod, then removed it and had the sim age, get edited, etc. without the slider in place? That does cause weird effects.

I didn't remove any mods or anything at all! That's why it was such a surprise when all of the sudden my simm was glitchy for no apparent reason! However yesterday when I opened my game, tried another of my story (with one character just like him), and my other sims were just fine! Then I went back on my other story and he was good again! I try again today and he is glitching again! Any ideas why? :/ I haven't changed any of the sliders and its weird how its only particular to one of my stories and went away and came back!