Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#476 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 10:31 PM
I've only really played the Pleasant family, but here's their story anyway.

On the first day I played them, Mary Sue was fired from work sue to a chance card, which she moped about for a while, but I took it as an opportunity to get her a job in the Medical career track so she could fulfil her LTW. Angela worked hard in her studies, while Lilith never did her homework and didn't even go to school most days. However, Angela's time spent studying didn't prevent her from inviting Dustin round and WooHooing with him. Surprisingly, Lilith was only ever really interested in sneaking out with Dirk. After a while, Lilith was doing progressively worse at school and didn't get along with her family at all, and she ended up running away from home. Around the same time, Angela discovered she was pregnant.

After running away, Lilith moved in with Dirk, who ended up being a positive influence on her and even managed to get her to improve her grade at school to a C! Meanwhile, Angela's grades were going down as she was struggling to do homework whilst pregnant since she simply didn't have the time and energy needed. I think it was quite a relief for her when she gave birth to twin baby boys Ronnie and Max and could go back to her usual happy life of studying and working out. She aspires to follow in her father's footsteps and become an athlete when she graduates college. In the end she managed to get her grades back up enough to get a college scholarship, as did Dirk, but despite her sudden revolution in the quality of her school work, Lilith only ever managed to get a grade B. But, it was still enough to get her into college. I sent the three of them off when they were three days from transitioning to adult. I didn't bother taking Dustin too, Angela realised he was a waste of space when he left her all alone as soon as she fell pregnant rather than supporting his children.

Although Daniel and Mary Sue had stayed together for the sake of supporting Angela and their grandchildren, the marriage wasn't working out for either of them. Mary Sue wanted to be able to focus exclusively on her career and work life, and Daniel realised he had fallen for Kaylynn the maid. As soon as Angela left for college, they divorced, and Mary Sue moved in with her parents, however the pair are still good friends. Daniel married Kaylynn shortly afterwards, and they are currently expecting their first child together, as well as looking after their grandsons (now toddlers) until Angela completes her education. Daniel only needs one more promotion before he reaches the top of his career, after which I will have him transition into elderhood and retire happily with his beautiful young wife and their children. Mary Sue plans to keep on working until she too reaches the top of her career and fulfils her life-long dream.

Meanwhile, at college, the Pleasant sisters were reunited when they ended up in the same dorm, along with Dirk of course. Now that they had grown and matured into young adults, they were able to reconcile their differences and put the past behind them. They still aren't the best of friends, but they aren't enemies anymore either. Lilith is currently majoring in Drama, Dirk in Mathematics and Angela in Sports Sciences. Dirk and Lilith share a dorm room, and are quite happy together enjoying lots of WooHoo in their new double bed. Maybe a little too much WooHoo, as it turns out, since Lilith very quickly became pregnant despite being a lot more 'careful' than her twin sister had been (I swear, the Pleasant sisters are way more fertile than they should be), although she was actually quite happy about it. She really loved Dirk, and was pleased to be having his child. However, she found the stress of college work was too much for her, and had a miscarriage shortly after her first final exam. She was devastated, but Dirk, and even Angela, were very supportive and stayed by her side.

Angela and Dirk completed the first half of their freshman year with A-grades, and Lilith with a B-. I changed Angela's aspiration to family as I felt it suited her better than popularity, so she is currently trying to find a future husband (one who's a lot better than Dustin too). Lilith's mood has mostly returned to normal, and she's very focussed on her studies at the moment, as is Dirk. I plan to play them all the way through college and see where their lives go from there.

(Woah, I just realised how much I wrote. Yeah, sorry about that everyone, I have a tendency to ramble. xD)

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#477 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:05 AM
Goth: Mortimer is now adult who is married to Nina Caliente and they have a child on the way. What Nina doesn't know is that he already has teenaged son with her sister who is married to Darren Dreamer. Mortimer finally stopped seeing Kaylynn.

Dreamer: Darren is married to Dina and they have 3 children together and Dina son with Mortimer. Dina is still a gold digger but Darren can now afford her. Dirk went to college shortly after his father met and married Dina. Dirk is still with Lilith and they plain to marry soon. Darren's dead wife oddly enough doesn't hunt the yard as much since he remarried and Dirk left for college.

Lothario: Don married into the Goth family and his relationship with Mortimer is worse than ever. Cassandra has two boys. Don doesn't have any other children and cheats on Cassandra like crazy... sims I've created and the old nanny for goodness sake. He has no taste. But he doesn't have children all over the play like some male sims he knows.

Broke: Dustin had enough of listening to Brandi's lectures about his behavior and his grades and escaped to college with Angela. He has turned his life around and no longer speaks to his mother. Brandi remarried a sim I created and they are raising her 2 remaining boys and the new baby. Dustin is now engaged to Angela and they plan on getting married after they find a place to live and jobs.

Pleasant: Daniel moved Kaylyn in for a short period of time. Kaylynn then moved out into Don's old house. Daniel became a frequent visitor. They have 2 teenaged girls together. Daniel is a good father to them but Kaylynn got fed up with him because he wouldn't leave his wife and marry her. Afterwards Kaylynn found a new man Amin Sims (he was a townie) and married him they have twin toddler girls. Shortly after Daniel got shown the door by Kaylynn his wife, Mary-Sue, had a complete makeover and wowed Daniel as a result they have another girl. Angela and Lilith don't speak to one another.

Burbs: Nothing dramatic has happened in their marriage. They found a house they quickly grew out of after they had 2 more children a girl and a boy. They are now looking for larger digs.

Bella is alive (but I didn't give her back her memory) she hates Mortimer. Go figure.

Oldies: Haven't played them. I might move them in with either Angela and Dustin or Lilith and Dirk.
Test Subject
#478 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 6:17 AM
Goths: Don left Cassandra at the altar, and she later killed him, hiding his grave under the house. Mortimer and Dina got hitched, and now have twin boys named Damien and Lorenzo. Alexander is getting heavily into music, and is becoming good friends with Lucy Burg. Cass is also a witch now.

Pleasents: Poor Mary Sue. She got fired from her job, found out her husband was cheating on her, and learned that Angela was pregnant. She ended up drowning herself that night.

Brokes: After Mary Sue's suicide, Angela went off to live with the Brokes, bringing along some much needed money. Dustin proposed to Angela, and Baeu has learned to walk and talk.

Dreamers: Haven't done much with them, other than Lilith moving in.

Burbs: Nothing, other than Lucy's friendship with Alexander and Daniel moving in with them after he broke up with Mary Sue. I'm planning on him marrying Kaylynn.
Test Subject
#479 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 4:07 AM
Well, I started with the Pleasent twins. Angela and her sister both had a baby as a teenager the only difference was that Angela went to college and moved out into a house with her boyfriend (base game boyfriend) and Lilith stayed home and took care of her son and her little sister Daisy.
Test Subject
#480 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 11:55 PM
Caliente:
Nina:- Nina moves out of the house she shared with her sister to Bluewater Village. She had a short fling with Malcolm Landgrabb before getting bored of him. She entered American Idol and got through to the live stages, but had to drop out when she found out Don got her pregnant when they had a one night thing while he was in town. She had his baby (Louise) and for a while she and Don tried to make a go of it. She got a recording contract and moved to a New York (downtown) apartment with Louise. She caught Don cheating when she was out with Dina one night. She had a successful singing career and was a judge on American Idol. She met a man from the apartment next door who turned out to be a prince of England. They are now engaged and Louise move to England with her and Andrew (the prince).

Dina:- After a long wait, managed to marry Mortimer Goth. 3 months later Goth Manor had a gas explosion because Mortimer was too tight to get the pipes checked. Mortimer fell to his death through a hole in the bedroom floor. Dina could of helped him but hesitated. She moved to LA (new neighborhood) with Alex and was a bit of a celebrity after being cast for The Real Housewives of LA. She is currently battling with Bella Goth for the rights to her house as it turned out Morimer had Bella sectioned. So was technically still married when he married Dina.

Goth
Mortimer:- Married Dina and died in a fire

Bella:- Returned 10 years after she disappears. Morimer had been paying for her to be locked in a padded cell. Only released after his death. She is currently claiming she owns everything he had. As he was married to her when he married Dina. Making their marriage void.

Alex:- Moved to LA with Dina. Hes a teen now. Is about to move back to the newly refurbished Goth Manor with Bella.

Cassandra:- Wised up to Don's ways a few months too late. He got her pregnant. So she has a daughter (Amber Lothario-Goth). She is Louis Caliente's half sister. Cass married Darren Dreamer and had a daughter (Paige). They live in a massive house happily after she recovered from ill health. She was shocked to see Bella return. But is building a relationship back with her. Cass hosts a chat show a few days a week. Darren is still an artist.
Test Subject
#481 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 12:25 PM
Well, I've recently reset my sims, so this is before it all.

The Goth Family
I married Don and Cassandra, but Cassandra caught Don having an affair with Nina. Cassandra threw Don out, then shortly after married Darren Dreamer. Darren and Dirk moved into the Goth house. Mortimer married Dina Caliente and they had a baby called Lexi. When Lexi transitioned to a toddler, they divorced and Dina and Lexi moved downtown.

The Pleasant Family
I transitioned Mary-Sue and Daniel to Elders, but Mary-Sue found Daniel cheating with Kaylynn, but Mary-Sue forgave him, after a while. And Daniel stopped seeing Kaylynn. Lilith and Angela are still teens and still going steady with Dirk and Dustin. Nothing else really.

Nina Caliente
Nina married a sim I made in CAS, Dennis. She wasn't happy about it at all, she still loved Don. They had a child together, Oscar. But Oscar got taken by social services, because he was failing school. Shortly after Oscar got adopted by a sim I made in CAS.
Nina and Dennis are divorced because they argued after Oscar was gone.

The Broke Family
I named Brandi's third child, Chace Broke. I made Beau transition to a teen, Chace to a child. Brandi is currently having an affair with a CAS I made, Jason Pearson, a married man with children. But Jason is cheating on his wife with Brandi and another sim I made.
Not much else.

I haven't moved the Burbs or Oldies into a house yet. They just don't seem to interest me. I have a lot of CAS's in Pleasantview, well I did before I reset it. I plan on doing everything very differently.
Test Subject
#482 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 6:43 PM Last edited by rubberduck3y6 : 28th Oct 2012 at 7:47 PM.
I've just recently installed TS2 on a new laptop and as I've never really played the Maxis characters thought it'd give the Pleasantview sims a go.

The Goth Family
Mortimer, pleased to have a woman around the house after Bella's disappearance and Cassandra moving in with her husband Don, married Dina. Shortly afterwards Dina gave birth to a girl, Freya, seeing her as insurance to keep Mortimer. Sadly Mortimer have much of an active role in his new daughter's life as he died while she was still a baby though he regularly crosses over from the other side to keep an eye on her. Alexander is also keeping an eye on Dina and they do their best to avoid one another. Dina can't wait for Alexander to get himself a girl so he'll pay less attention to her casual flirting with the male maid who's replaced Kaylynn. She's successfully got Freya into private school.

The Lothario Family
After her marriage to Don, Cassandra moved into his condo but they soon upsized to the house opposite the Goth mansion where Cassandra's busy raising her daughters Trista and baby Helena. Don's equally busy continuing his affairs, adding Brandy as another notch on his bedpost.

The Pleasant Family
Mary-Sue forgave Daniel after catching him with Kaylynn when she was sent home early from work but chucked him out after catching him and Kaylynn together a second time. Her parents Coral and Herb Oldie moved into to comfort their adopted daughter Mary-Sue who threw herself into work but still secretly wants to get back with her ex. Coral has taken up gardening in her retirement while Herb's got a part-time job in the slacker career. Angela, jealous of her sister's relationship with Dirk cheated on Dustin with him, only for Dustin to call round and catch her with her playing tonsil tennis with Dirk. She now regrets cheating on Dustin and wants to get back with him but Dustin's not interested. Lilith's relationship with Dirk is still going strong with the couple expecting their first child very shortly.

The Pleasant-Langerak Family
After being kicked out by Mary-Sue, Daniel and Kaylynn moved in together and are raising their twin girls Magda and Mary. Kaylynn wants them to be a 'proper family' and get married but Daniel keeps insisting he doesn't want to hurt Mary-Sue further by remarrying so soon.

The Broke Family
Having successfully raised three boys, Brandy is ready to return to work and start a new relationship after her husband's death. Dustin's also ready to move on, tired of Angela's attempts to get back with him and his mother's nagging to quit his 'job' as a con artist and go straight. Beau just entering his turbulent teenage years while Bobby (named after his granddad Bob Newbie) is starting school.

The Dreamer Family
While his son's been getting involved with both Pleasant sisters, Darren's been pursuing his dream of becoming an artist by setting up a home business through which he'll hopefully one day be able to sell his own paintings.

The Caliente Family
With Dina raising her daughter in the luxury of the Goth mansion, Nina's been getting bored on her own in the condo she used to share with her sister with just Michael Bachelor's spirit for company.

The Burb Family
John and Jennifer have settled down to bring up Lucy and her younger sister Lily. Lucy's entered her teenage years and has taking a liking to two different guys - how's a girl to choose? - while her farther's steadily climbing the greasy ladder of the culinary career.

I'm planning to have Cassandra catch Don cheating on her with Nina leading to them splitting up with Cassandra getting together with Darren and Don moving in with Nina so they can both cheat on each other. I also want to get Bobby Broke and Lily Burb together. And for someone to have boy!!! Every baby born in-game so far has been a girl (I've tested with a CAS family and cheats to have 6 babies - 4 were girls and 2 boys so it is possible!).
Test Subject
#483 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 6:31 PM
Goth: Mortimer and Dina had twins, Damien and Lorenzo. Cassandra is engaged to Darren, and he and Dirk moved in (Added more room at the lot, adding a new building). I'm thinking about having Cass make Mortimer and Darren warloks, and have Dina have an affair.

Broke: Dustin joined the mafia. Brandi and Angela gave birth to Noah and twins Elijah and Gabriel, respectively. Beau has aged up into a child. Brandi has also become friends with Kaylynn. I'm planning on Angela becoming an actress, and she and Dustin will move out soon.

Burbs: With Jennifer, her husband (Who's name escapes me right now), and Daniel, I got bored with them- I mean, they died in a fire, leaving a pregnant Kaylynn and Lucy alone. They soon become good friends, and Eve is born.

Lilith was sedduced by a vampiress named Lucy (Not that Lucy), evantually leaving Dirk to live at the hideout of Lucy's clan, the Karnsteins. After Lucy was killed after stupidly walking in sunlight, Lilith has been tormented by the vampiress Carmilla, and she discovers that Maria, the head of the clan, has turned Bella Goth into a ghoul.
Lab Assistant
#484 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 9:59 PM
The most recent thing to happen to the pleasantview characters is that both Nina and Dina were pregnant at the same time. Nina by a random townie, whom she is now currently married to, and Dina with Obreon Summerdreams child. It was so cute seeing the two sisters become so close through similar circumstances. They would waddle around together, it was the best. It ended sadly however. Nina didn't even want children, and her child lived, yet poor Dina who rolled the want for a baby had a miscarriage a few hours before the birth. it was heart breaking for her. Afterwards she moped around and cried all the time, but how could she not with her sister raising a beautiful healthy baby in the room right next to her.

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Test Subject
#485 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 10:10 PM
Dina got married to another young man (that i made) and they had three kids named Niyel Jonthan and Billy after that Dina got a job as thug and got level 10 job career *CHEERS* her husbands becomes a stay at home dad and takes care of the children when her daughter turns into a teen she meets a guy and gets pregnant. Lol

Nina marry a young poor guy and they only have one child named naruto (gave him that name cause he got blue eyes and blonde hair :p)
anyways her husband ends up dieing 3 days after he has there first baby and now nina is alnoe taking care of naruto with alittle bit of money left.
Top Secret Researcher
#486 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:31 AM
Here's mine to share:

As for the Goths, Bella returned to Pleasantview with no memory of her past. Mortimer found her and made her fall in love with him and got married again. Alexander finally met his mother and it was not a hard time make them become closer. Cassandra broke up with Don after finding out that Don is cheating. She became closer with Darren and fell in love with him until they got married. After that, Cassandra left her home with Darren and moved into a new house. She, Darren, and Dirk are now a happy family.

After losing Cassandra, poor Don also lost the rest of his girls (Dina, Nina, Kaylynn). He also lost his medicine career. He was a bum for a few days, and then he decided to take a vacation on Three Lakes. While being there, he met a tourist named Marion Hamilton. They became friends. When Don returned home, he started over a new life (I used the ReYuNuSenso Orb to change his aspirations and gave him a job in Journalism). His communication with Marion did not end, until they fell in love with each other. They finally got married. Right now, they live in a new house and had a child named Donna Marie.

Dina and Nina became furious with each other after finding out that Don was flirting with both of them. But because they are sisters, the finally reconciled and decided to set aside what happened in the past. They ran a home business, which is a beauty salon. Their business was a huge success and became more popular with the Pleasantview people.

As for the rest of the families, I haven't changed them a bit. For the Pleasant family, I just made Daniel split with Kaylynn. That's all! :D
Lab Assistant
#487 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 8:00 PM
I've started working on what I hope will be an all-neighborhood legacy.

Starting with the Dreamers, Darren made his moves for Cassandra Goth and she soon fell in love with him. Dirk got a temporary job at the paintball course to help pay the bills. As a result, he couldn't keep up with his grades, but after quitting the job, he did well enough to get a scholarship to North Simsylvania University (custom uni neighborhood).

In the meantime, Cassandra Goth hurriedly pushed Don for the marriage and got left at the altar. Mortimer Goth got engaged to Dina Caliente, though both Alexander and Cassandra strongly disagreed with the affair. After Dirk moved away to college, Cassandra and Darren began seeing more of each other and eventually were engaged and Darren moved in around the time Alexander became a teenager.

Uncertain after being left by Don, Cassandra put off the marriage for some time, but finally was married to Darren, who took the Goth surname. Not long after, twins were born - Michael and Douglas.

And that's where I'm at now. Next up is the Pleasant family.
Test Subject
#488 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 8:37 PM
Broke - Brandi remarried and had twins.
Dustin married Angela pleasant and they had two kids - Dustin is a photographer and Angela is a fashion designer
Beau married (sim i made) Carmen Finch and they had two kids - Beau is an architect and Carmen is a movie star
(only Girl Broke) Ally married another of my sims Hamish and they had twins they are both teachers.

Pleasant - Mary-sue and Daniel retired, Angela married Dustin. Lilith and Dirk married and had two kids. (i think theyboth work in intelligence).

Lothario- Don married Kaylynn the maid and they dont have any kids (yet) .

Calentine - Nina married Shea and is currently pregnant. Dina married and is focusing on a model career.

Dreamer - I made Darleen back and she remarried Darren.

Goth - Bella and Mortimer and Alexander live toghether. Cassandra married someone and had a daughter. She is a fashion designer.
Forum Resident
#489 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 5:12 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 4th Mar 2013 at 6:37 PM.
I played the Pleasants first: gave them all makeovers, fixed their house:L added curtains wall paper, and a fence (every kept using the backdoor). Then I bought them a car and had Daniel end his affair by kissing Mary sue ( since for some reason he wouldn't break up with Kaylnn(then she came back for a week and kept knocking over the trashcan til I paid her off twice). Oh for some reason Mary-sue never got fired.... And then Daniel quit his job. I also had Lilith and Angela broke up with their boyfriends. Then Angel started dating Dirk. I also maxed Lilith's relationship with Daniel, and Angela's with Mary sue. Also Lilith is now a A+ student.

Next was the Olides: I moved them in to town at 95 Woodland Drive, gave them make overs and decorated their house; Including a car and a green house.

Then was the Dreamers: I moved Darlene's grave to a cemetery lot (I'm in the process of building) then gave both Darren and Dirk makeovers and Darren that old looking car.

After that was the Brokes who I gave complete makeovers(Wardrobe included) , then I moved them into 'the Cape Cod Classic' across the street from Don Lothario.

Update: I played the Caliente sisters, gave Nina a complete makeover, changed most of Dina's wardrobe, had Nina end it with Don. The I redecorated their house a bit. then Nina adopted a stray named scout, right before a burglar came.
Test Subject
#490 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 5:56 AM
I love Pleasantview. I actually made my own soap opera series on youtube Oh boy, here it goes. I tend to weave webs with my Pleasantview sims, though I really do try to keep things simple. (But things happen)

BROKES/DREAMERS: Brandi had her son, Jack. She ended up dating and marrying Darren Dreamer (they are the most loving couple in my game and are so sweet together). They had a daughter together named Daisy.Beau is dating Lucy Burb and Dirk is off in college. He and Lilith are no longer together.

CALIENTES: I made Dina pregnant with Micheal Bachelor's twin boys, William and Micheal. Dina is not a very good mom and is living with Nina and Nina's fiance Diego (a CAS). Diego takes care of the boys more than Dina, it's quite sad, really. Dina was married to Mortimor, but the two got divorced after the twins were born. Dina is dating a CAS named Chandler Sunnyside who used to be engaged to Cassandra Goth. Nina cheats on Diego all the time with Chandler's brother, Chris.

BURBS: Lucy is a teen dating Beau Broke. John is a stay at home dad while Jennifer is in the medical field. John and Jennifer adopted a son named James and had another daughter named Lacey. John keeps rolling wants for another baby and how can i deny him when the Burbs make such beautiful children?

GOTHS Mortimor married Dina but soon divorced her after discovering the twins weren't his. Alex is dating guys here and there but is focusing on getting into a good college. Cassandra was left at the altar by Don and not long after was engaged to Chandler. But they broke up and now Cassandra is married to Don.

LOTHARIO: Don had woohoo with 20 different sims after leaving Cassandra at the altar, and accidentally got his fiance, Hannah (a CAS) pregnant. He cheated on her and they broke up. She married another guy and had Emily. Hannah and her husband died mysteriously in a fire and Don was left with Emily. In my game, Don is always a pretty great dad and having Emily around changed him for the better. He and Cassandra got back together and got married. They have a son named Desmond and Cass is pregnant again. When Don isn't a cheating b*stard, he and Cass make such a great couple.

PLEASANTS: Well, Daniel got Kaylynn pregnant and Mary-Sue caught them together. Being a dignified woman, Mary-Sue promptly divorced Daniel and moved out to her parents, taking Lilith and Angela with her. Kaylynn gave birth to a son, Jeffrey Pleasant. Daniel has had affairs with three women behind her back, including Mary-Sue and a young woman who is next door neighbors with his son in law, Dustin. (and possibly future second-wife of Dustin).Kaylynn is pregnant again (DARN!! ) and Daniel wanted a divorce from Kaylynn but doeesn't want the second child. Poor Kaylynn...
Angela got pregnant (as a teen) with twins (my sims seem to be extra fertile...), Fiona and Giselle. Dustin is raising his daughters on his own in a small, sad little house next to his old one while Angela is having the time of her life in college. They are engaged, but Angela wants to finish college before getting married to Dustin. Dustin is still in the criminal career (which Angela is not happy about) and might never quit at this point. Who knows if things with Dustin and Angela will last. Lilith and Dirk broke up, and she seemed happy single until she met a CAS named Joel. Joel wants to get engaged but hasn't had the courage to ask Lilith yet.
Lab Assistant
#491 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 12:17 AM Last edited by amelia12345 : 7th Mar 2013 at 12:51 AM.
Pleasants: First of all, I think that the twin's boyfriends should have been swapped. Backwoods Dustin Broke is perfect for rebellious Lilith and goody-two-shoes Dirk Dreamer was made for perfectionist Angela. Fed up with his thieving ways Angela broke up with Dustin and Lilith was there to comfort him. When her boyfriend Dirk found out he was distraught but had no choice but to break up with her. To get back at her sister, Angela made sure she was a shoulder for Dirk to cry on. Their father Daniel has an ongoing secret affair with the maid, Kaylynn. But, his wife also has her own dirty little secret. Mary-Sue is also having an affair with the maid and is a closet lesbian. Also I made Mary-Sue's parents move in with them because I felt bad that they were all alone.

Goth: Even though ladies man Don Lothario left her at the altar, Cassandra was not surprised. She always knew Don had commitment issues, but Cassandra thought she could be the woman to change him. Don did leave her something to remember him by though, a pregnant belly and a baby boy. After finding out that his secret crush and best friend was newly-single, Darren Dreamer stepped in to comfort Cassandra. Once she saw how Darren was a much better man than her ex-fiancé, Cassandra proposed to Darren and he and Dirk moved in to the Goth mansion. Darren and Cassandra now have a toddler named Isabella, named for her "missing" mother. Being tired of missing his one true love, Mortimer finally let another woman into his life by the name of Dina Caliente. She moved in with them and they had a baby boy named Damien together. Alexander is a few days away from teenhood and hes taken an interest in inventing. I hope to get him good enough to invent a servo. After moving in with his new step-mother, Dirk has been enjoying living the cushy life. He and young Alexander have become fast friends.

Burb: The Burbs moved into an apartment near their relatives, The Pleasants. John and Jennifer have been busy and now have two more girls, one is a toddler and one is a baby. Lucy is almost a teen and has gotten very good at ballet. John is working in the security career and Jennifer stays home to take care of the kids. I generally think the Burbs are sort of boring and almost too normal so I haven't played them very much.

Broke: Brandi had her third child, a baby boy named Skip Jr. She has started seeing the infamous Don Lothario and she doesn't know it yet but she is pregnant again. I'm hoping for a girl, but with Brandi's boy baby curse we will see. Dustin is still rough around the edges but he has been restoring his father's rusted old car and its been keeping him busy and out of trouble. That doesn't mean that he's been doing better in school or even showing up for that matter, that's for sure. Brandi wants Dustin to go to college so he can have a good future, but unless he gets his grades up that isn't an option. Beau is a child now and better-adjusted than his older brother. He knows how hard it has been for his mom to raise him and his siblings alone and he hopes to one day have enough money to repay her for it.

Caliente: After her sister moved into her new husband's place, Nina started having gentlemen callers over more regularly. She has had about 8 different partners including her neighbor and long-time romance, Don Lothario. Although it has always been tough for Nina to make ends meet, Don has somehow always been there for her. She knows he's not a one-girl kind of man and she certainly has her own commitment issues but they know they can always count on each other. Nina is also unaware that she has gotten pregnant from one of her lovers. But which one? (Hint hint it's Don :D)

Lothario: Don is living the perfect bachelor life. He has a lot of women to choose from, Nina, Dina, Kaylynn, Brandi, and more. But, his favorite girl is someone else, his dog! She is a Austrailian Cattle Hound named Roxy. Don and Roxy are enjoying the single life but Don is unaware that he might be a father soon!

That's all so far!
Test Subject
#492 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 10:58 AM
I have started and re-started this neighborhood SO many times it's ridiculous, and I've yet to actually get the Pleasant twins out of college before losing interest, because I'm determined to play with every family equally and insist on adding more families to the neighborhood. I actually have 2 different games going right now, since I have 2 computers, but I'll just post what I did with the one I normally play with. So here we go. :P

I added Bluewater Village to Pleasantview for some reason, but not liking to transition between the two neighborhoods all the time, I moved all the Bluewater residents into Pleasantview. Most of them aren't being played with until later, since I have WAY too many families now, but I've updated a few of them.

Ramirez: The Ramirez family was the first family to move to Pleasantview, after Checo and Lisa decided that owning a store wasn't for them after all. They're having a little difficulty getting back into the job market, but they've made a couple friends, and the move is proving very benefitial for their now teenaged daughter. Tessa now has her sights on Tommy Ottomas, even though she has a crush on someone else at the moment.

Delarosa: (Sorry, I don't have these guys names written down, so bear with me) This family's flower shop was taking off quite well, but the woman was getting lonely. She got a dog who she loved, and soon found another woman to keep her company. The couple is very happy, and looking forward to adopting in the near future.

I also added a couple of the families that came with the expansion packs.

Ottomas: The Ottomas family was well welcomed into Pleasantview, and they soon added to the family after some slight renovations. Unfortunately, shortly before Samantha had her fourth and fifth children, Dora passed away, leaving Sam and Peter to take care of the young ones on their own. David was able to help out here and there, bus Sam had to put her career on hold for a while. David soon left for college and Sam had another little girl. Sharla soon proceeded to teenagedom, and was able to help out until another baby girl was born. Now, the house is filled with a large dog, 2 teenagers, 3 children and a toddler. Sam is slowly getting back into teaching, as Peter lets her go to work on his days off, but Sam is waiting anxiously for the day when all her children are off starting families of their own.

Cooke-Langerak: Julien moved into Pleasantview in hopes of finally becoming the legendary chef he's aspired to be since he was young. He quickly adopted a golden retriever to keep him company, and soon found his home shared by a local woman: Kaylynn Langerak. After her advances on Don Pleasant failed, she'd quit her job and was falling into a rut, until she met her future husband. She's now happily settled down and has a beautiful little toddling girl and is expecting another bundle of joy. She never slept with Don Lothario, which is something that she is now quite proud of.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for: the base-game families! XD

Pleasant: Dan and Mary-Sue settled their differences and are back to being a happy couple. They decided not to have anymore children, but are happily looking forward to retirement.
Their daughters started to get along better after their parents made up, but Lilith used this new friendship to her advantage and had her sister doing her homework for her. Somehow, she still managed to follow Angela to college, and they're now living in a dorm with a number of other local younguns, including their boyfriends/ fiances Dirk and Dustin. They're all doing quite well, and are getting close to graduation.

Goth: After watching Cassandra get her heart broken by a crashed wedding courtesy of Nina Caliente, Mortimer decided that his son should come before any ideas of re-marriage. He contacted his sister Carol (A sim of my creation), who agreed to move in and help care for the rapidly growing Alexander. Mortimer granted Alex a dog shortly after Cassandra moved out, and the house was soon flooded with cats that Carol insisted on taking in. Unfortunately, Mortimer soon passed on, leaving Alexander to make it into college on his own. The young boy managed it with the help of his Aunt though, so Carol was soon left alone in a huge house with six cats and a dog. She wasn't very good at maintaining the house though, and she soon found herself falling for the handyman that she had to keep contacting. After marrying him and being quite happy for a while, Carol too moved on, and the handyman is now left with numerous pets, waiting for Alexander to return from college and reclaim his home.

Dreamer: After catching Nina and Don making out on her wedding day, Cassandra couldn't get away from the man fast enough. She soon found herself running into Darren's arms, and they were soon married. They started their own family, and Dirk soon went off to college, happy that he had a new mother and siblings. Their first-born son was named Mortimer after Cassandra's loving father.

Burb: The Burbs decided to return to Pleasantview, and Lucy was exstatic about the idea of spending more time with her favorite cousin, Lilith. John finally convinced Jen to have another child after they'd moved into the Caliente's old house, and their son is very happy to be the only one left at home now that Lucy's joined her cousins in college. She's been flirting with David Ottomas lately.

Oldie: Cora and Herb bought a large local house and adopted 3 young children: twin boys and a little girl. They were very happy, but Herb could feel his time running out, so he called up his best friend and invited him to stay and help Coral with the kids. Sadly, shortly after Herb passed away, Coral followed him, and the man that they'd asked to join the family soon found himself in too deep. He called a local nanny (young woman) and soon found himself falling in love with her. They got married and raised the children together, but as soon as the youngest child hit puberty, the man too passed on, leaving the nanny to care for the kids. Now with 3 dogs and a bird, the kids are looking forward to college. They've suffered a lot of loss in their short years, but they've always felt loved and that's all that matters to them.

Broke: After struggling to keep her family afloat for a little while, Brandi soon found herself holding twin boys in her arms. Unsure of how this happened, the woman went into a bit of a depression, leaving Dustin to take care of his 3 brothers and the dog he'd brought home. The added responsibility made him realize that he was being stupid with his life though, and he found a new job and got Angela to help him bring his grades up. Meanwhile, while wandering though the city one night, Brandi ran into a man that looked surprisingly like her late husband. The gentleman shared Skip's name, face and caring personality, but he was shockingly well off and working as a teacher. Smitten, Brandi soon found herself married and living in a mansion with her 3 youngest sons, and waving to Dustin as he made his way to college with his darling Angela. The house is how buzzing with many little voices and 2 deep barking ones, and Beau is preparing for the college life.

Lothario: Don was having a blast with his fling with Nina, only caring about his breakup with Cassandra because of the money she was tied to. However, his fun was short lived, as Nina soon found herself pregnant, and forced Don to marry her. They had a lovely little girl named Natalie, and they've kept their noses clean for her sake, and they've managed to keep their rather risque past a secret from her. The young girl has her dad wrapped around her finger too, and she convinced him to adopt 2 dogs, so the house was rather crowded before they had some renovations done. However, Don an Nina are surprisingly happy to be parents, and they love their daughter very much.

Caliente: After her sister moved out, Dina quickly became lonely. Mortimer was denying her advances, and Don was now happy with Nina. She soon found herself adopting a little kitten and naming him after the husband that she didn't know she'd loved until after he was gone. After working for a while, she decided to call the matchmaker, who set her up, conveniently, with a young, handsome landowner. They were soon married, and they have a child now. To her surprise, working and being a mother doesn't really bother Dina; at least not yet.

Wow, that was really long-winded sorry. It's so much fun to play with this neighborhood though, and I'm glad that I could share my experience. :P
Test Subject
#493 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 9:26 PM
I don't usually play with premade characters, I prefer making my own characters instead, but sometimes, I just want to mess around with premade ones. >_>

I didn't have any of my own characters in Pleasantview, until few days ago. I created Jasper Rintory and Daisuke Yonori. They shared a household and they were lovers. Cute yaoi couple. <3 However, Jasper proved to be violent type of person as he would insult, argue, slap and fight Daisuke. However...Jasper is having an affair with Daniel Pleasant. That is going to be so much fun. >:3
Test Subject
#494 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:36 AM
I fixed up Pleasantview! and managed to do this all with no cheats.

Broke After Brandi gave birth to her new son ( I named him Austin I believe) She joined the culinary career. Dustin quit his job and worked on improving his grades. All the kids had A+. Brandi got married to a premade sim from the simbin his last name is Cooke. I don't remember his first name So she ended up moving her family out of that small house into a much bigger house (NO CHEATS :D) So basically with this family I made their life positive! Beau is currently a teen and austin is a child

Caliente & Lothario I got both of them jobs and moved in Don. Don is dating Nina but they aren't married yet. Don's only love interest is Nina. Dina married Troy Go from the matchmaker. They pretty much got fixed up kinda like how I did with the Broke Family.

Goth Cassandra was left at the altar which was intended because I wanted him to be with Nina. So Cassandra moved in with Darren and got married. Mortimer is not longer seeing Dina. I am not sure what I am going to do with him yet. I haven't really played them I only went on the family to break up the wedding..

Dreamer ^ Pretty much stated what I did Cassandra and Darren are married

Pleasant Daniel stopped seeing the Maid and focused on Mary-Sue I fixed their marriage so they are living perfectly! I also made Angela and Lilith best friends. Its so much better when they don't hate eachother! (Ill go more in detail about what I ended up doing with them)

(Didn't touch the Burb family or the Oldie family.)

Angela and Dustin I sent them off the college together and they both got honor roll the whole time. They are currently living in a really nice house and are in the top of their career of show business (angela) and athletic (dustin) They are currently married and do not have any children. Not sure if they even will..

Lilith and Dirk Also sent off the college and got honor roll! They just recently graduated and moved back to pleasantview and moved in together in an apartment! They are the family that I am currently addicted to. I plan on having Dirk become an artist and have lilith join the music career. They are also going to have children in the future and get married.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the fact that I killed off Kaylynn because she wouldn't stop knocking over trash cans and I didn't want her being with Don or Daniel.. she just seemed like a waste to me.
Test Subject
#495 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 12:53 PM
I recently started a new game including the three premade hoods from the base game. So far, Brandi Broke had her third son Beau grew up and Dustin's still the only family member to bring in some money.

Dina Caliente still lives with Nina. She had an illegitimate daughter with Mortimer Goth.

Don currently has five simultaneous lovers. I'm working hard on getting him more to fulfill his LTW of 20 simultaneous lovers!

Darren Dreamer married Cassandra Goth and moved into her house. The Goth's pay for Dirk's College education.

Lilith Pleasant got pregnant from Dirk at age 16. Once she had the baby, the same thing happened to Angela, this time Dustin is the father.

The Burbs moved into a nice new home and had triplet daughters.
Field Researcher
#496 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:06 AM Last edited by medieval_simmer : 7th Apr 2013 at 2:27 PM.
Burb: John and Jennifer bought a house in Pleasantview and had two more children: Laura, who is a toddler and Luke, who is a child. Lucy is a teenager who will be off to college next round and is dating Alexander Goth. Jennifer is in the business career while John works in law enforcement.

Dreamer: Darren married Brandi Broke who brought her quads, Dustin and Beau along with her. Dirk and Dustin are at SSU while the quads and Beau are all teens. Darren is an unemployed elder who spends his days painting while Brandi works at the Tinkers' toy shop as a cashier. They have two cats.

Gieke: Chester married Jodie Larson. I didn't really want the two of them together but Chester was persistant, so I decided to let him have her. They have two kids: Elise, who is a toddler and Charles, who is a baby. Surprisingly, both of the kids have red hair. Jodie is a nurse while Chester is a criminal. They have a dog called Max.

Goth: I brought back Bella and fixed her relationship with Mortimer, who recently passed away, leaving behind a depressed wife. Alexander is dating Lucy Burb and will be off to SSU very soon. Of course, his aspiration is knowledge and he is a piano genius.

Jacquet: Gilbert married Florence Delarosa. Together they have two children: Philippe, who is a child and Sylvie, who is a toddler. Both of them are rather..unique..looking. Their grandma, Denise, just died. Gilbert has adapted to family life surprisingly well: he has had no affairs yet and has yet to roll a want for one. He and Florence are still running the bakery. They have a cat called Sweets who I originally intended to be Denise's cat but it ended being more fond of Gilbert.

Kim: Robert makes a living giving financial consulting because my game crashed every time I tried to give him a job. He and Cynthia, who is a musician, have had two more more children: Anna, a child and Rebecca, a toddler. Cynthia is currently pregnant with her 4th(I allowed her to have so many kids because her secondary aspiration is family). Justin is currently a fortune teenager and is dating Tessa Ramirez. They all live in Bluewater village.

Landgraab: Malcolm married Cassandra Goth for political reasons but they turned out to be mismatched. Malcolm, who likes to be in control of everything, forced Cassie to quit her job to raise his kids. She is currently heavily pregnant with her 3rd and spends a lot of her time with her best friends, Mary-Sue Pleasant and Florence Jacquet. Malcolm is still managing his businesses and desires an affair(his secondary aspiration is romance). Their two kids so far are Louise, who is a very mean child and Malcolm V, who is just a toddler. Both of the kids knew grandpa Mortimer and were very affected by his death.

Larson: Jason Larson met Nina Caliente at a party and..things happened. He was very shocked when Nina called him the next day to inform him she is pregnant with his child, but being a responsible secondary family sim he dropped by her house the next day-with an engagement ring. I could say Nina was..equally shocked. Shortly after a shotgun wedding she gave birth to twins and it turned out Daniel Pleasant is the father of Flamenco and Nestor Larson. Nina got knocked up again very shortly after giving birth, with another set of twins this time fathered by Jason. Flamenco and Nestor are currently toddlers while Nina's second set of twins; Emma and Amy are babies. Nina has decided she is done with kids. And I think 3 of her 4 kids have red hair, while one has blonde which leaves me with hope that recessive hair colours aren't going extinct yet. They all live in Nina's house and also own a dog called Dakota who causes a lot of trouble.

Lothario: Dina Caliente decided she wanted a baby, so she was impregnated with Don's child. They got married but Don cheated on her with her twin on their wedding night. Dina was very mad but they remained together for the sake of their son, Donald. After a nasty fight ACR made them woohoo again and Donald got a little sister called Dolores. Dina has accepted the fact Don will never stop cheating and they are on good terms again. Their son, Donald, is a very lonely kid(he only has 2 outgoing points) and spends his days painting in his room. Dolores is still a toddler. Dina works in law and Don in medicine. He still has a few affairs.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue never found about Daniel and Kaylynn and she got pregnant again. She gave birth to twins called Jeffrey and Diana and turned to be a neflectful mother while Daniel even rolled wants for teaching them. Herb and Coral lived with them, but Herb passed away already. Lilith and Angela were both shipped off to college a long time ago and the twins are now children. Both of them have red hair and green eyes like their father. Mary-Sue recently found out about Daniel's affair with his coworker Nina Larson, but they are still together. They adopted a dog called Otis who ran away, but was returned by Dirk Dreamer.

Ramirez: Checo and Lisa still work in their furniture store and had two more kids: twins. They are called Julio and Maria and are both very well behaved kids. Tessa is an overachieving fortune teen who is dating Justin Kim. She is also very popular( her secondary aspiration is popularity). They have a cat called Roux-the only cat I ever managed to toilet train.

Tinker: Stephen and Wanda had another daughter called Harmony, who is currently a kid while Melody is at college. They opened a toy shop but it doesn't make much money so they nearly went broke at one point.

SIM STATE UNIVERSITY:

Pleasantview/ Bluewater village teens: Dustin and Angela are engaged and very happy. Angela also found a good friend in Tiffany Sampson. Dirk was cheating on Lilith ever since they were teens and she found out in college: they broke up and Dirk is now engaged to Melody Tinker. But Lilith still isn't over him and still flirts with him occasionally. She found a good friend in Allegra Gorey and has been seeing Jared Starchild lately. All of them are seniors.

The fraternity: Kevin fell in love with Tiffany Sampson and is now engaged to her. Castor still sees all of his love interests but his has his heart set on Brittany. Joshua hasn't managed to find a girl and Ashley has graduated already. The 3 left are seniors.

The sorority: Brittany has graduated while Tiffany and Heather are seniors. Tiffany is engaged to Kevin Beare and Heather has a lot of boyfriends. Both Tiffany and Heather are seniors.

Bright: After getting rejected by Castor Nova Jane found love in Martin Ruben. Allegra was feeling like a third wheel but Jane graduated already and bought a house downtown. Allegra decided to try and have a romance with Martin after Jane left but thankfully he was having none of it. She is currently dating multiple guys, but seems the most interested in Ty Bubbler. Martin and Allegra are seniors.

The bin students: I moved all of them in a dorm. Erik and Sam fell in love and are now engaged. Jimmy still hasn't found a girl, Ty has been seeing Allegra Gorey and Jared Lilith Pleasant but they don't know yet if they are serious about their relationships. They are all seniors.
Test Subject
#497 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 10:49 PM
Default What I did to the Pleasant Family
Well... I made a story....
I made Lilith and Angela make up, so there best friends now. I made Daniel not really pay much attention to the made after they woo-hooed, but he did get two other girls pregnant, and then got Mary-Sue pregnant as well. Lilith's boyfriend, Dirk, cheated on her with another girl. Mary-Sue has twins that look just like her names Anastasia and Layna (see what I did there and Anastasia is a goth person like Lilith. Angela and Layna are buddies, and Anastasia brings out the soft side in Lilith. The grow up, and still Dirk and Daniel are having affairs without getting caught. Lilith brings up her grade to a A+, and decides to celebrate by inviting Dirk over. When he does arrive, (late, may I add) she's at work. Seizing the opportunity of thrill, he invited his girl friend Aillean over and they get all romantic and stuff. Anastasia sees it, and cries, knowing it will probably kill her sister. Lilith walks in on them making out and she breaks up with him, getting thrown into depression. She purges and cuts herself. Angela finds out, and she pleads with her to stop. Lilith promises, only weeks later to break it. Mary-Sue is enraged at the fact that Anastassia is goth as well, and she screams at Lilith, revealing her real name (i made this part up) Lilian. She blames Ana's gothic behavior on Lilith, causing her to slip again. When Lilith does slip, she wrecks her life. She is thrown into a bigger, worse depression and locks herself in her room. She rememberd all the times she had with Dirk, and she commits suicide that night. It rips apart her family, and, surprisingly, the most struck by this is her Don Juan dad, who's aspirtation level hits rock bottom. He sees the crazy doctor and they hold a funeral. Kinda sad, I know.
Test Subject
#498 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 10:27 PM
Here's what I did with Pleasantview so far (I'm not very far along yet though so bear with me)

Goth Family
Cassandra was ready to marry Don but he left her at the alter, luckily Darren was there to help her in this difficult time. That was when she realized how handsome Darren really was. She developed a crush on him, which turned into love and they married and honeymooned at a lovely Takemizu Village resort.

Mortimer proposed to Dina and to his surprise she wasn't after him for only his money, she truly did love him too. They had an intimate beach wedding on Twikkii Island; and the honeymoon afterwards provided Dina with a chance to get closer to Alexander, Cassandra and Darren. The pair had a daughter Giovanna (who to my displeasure looks more like Mortimer than Dina) who is now child aged and Dina is almost to the top of the Medical career.

Pleasant Family
Daniel just couldn't keep it in his pants and he invited Kaylynn over for some afternoon delight. Unfortunately, he lost track of time and Mary-Sue caught them together. Mary-Sue was furious at Kaylynn and attempted to fight her but lost... however she wasn't angry at Daniel. The pair tried to work things out with Mary-Sue... but between the constant fighting between the girls and his lust for Kaylynn he decided to just break things off amicably and move out. He also took Lilith with him.

After Daniel moved out, she discovered that she was pregnant. Not wanting to take time away from her career; she asked her parents Herb and Coral to move in to help care for the children while she was at work. She had a baby boy named Micheal (I think that's what I named him) but she doesn't spend much time with him. Herb and Coral have taken care of all of his childhood needs even though Mary-Sue is now retired. Despite my best attempts she still pines for Daniel and practically refuses to meet anyone new. Angela grew up well and moved out.

Pleasant/Langerak Family
Daniel moved into his own place and since he was still rolling wants for Kaylynn, I had the two of them move in together. Kaylynn became pregnant shortly after and had twin blonde babies: Justin and James. Daniel achieved his LTW so with his perma-platinum status I changed his aspiration to Pleasure and had him marry Kaylynn. Kaylynn is working her way up the law enforcement career. James and Justin grew up well. Lilith excelled in this household, grew up well and moved out.

On a recent family vacation Kaylynn and Angela developed a crush on each other. I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed with that considering it was very unexpected!

Pleasant Family part two.
I moved Lilith and Angela into a house together. I'm going to move a guy into the household with them as a third roommate, unsure of who. They still hate each other.

Dreamer Family
Cassandra moved into the Dreamer household and shortly after had their first son together Derrick. Then Cassandra turned her focus to her career. Due to everyone's focus on their respective careers, they didn't have much time for poor baby Derrick and he grew poorly. Despite that the family is very close. Dirk grew up well and moved out. I haven't decided where to place him yet. They may decide to try for a girl and get the chance to do it right this time around.

Broke Family
After having baby Caden she found a job in the Medical field, but was quickly fired. Next, she found a job in the Education career that ended up working out well for her and her family. Dustin stopped being a criminal and reached the top of the law career for teens making him an overachiever when paired with his A+ grades. He achieved all of that while taking on most of the child-rearing for Beau and Caden. Brandi became a better mother with her job change and now that her relationships with her children were becoming a little less strained she decided to search for a new love.

She thought she had hope in Dina Caliente but Dina was only interested in being friends. Then she moved on to Nina Caliente but when she moved in with Don Lothario it broke her heart again. She spent her modest savings ($2000) on the matchmaker, but the date was lackluster. She had almost given up completely on love when she met Eric Smith (a CAS) who was a well-off successful doctor. He also had three girls of his own that were around the same age as her three boys. The pair married and vacation at a Three Lakes resort. Upon coming home they moved into Eric's home and are working out going from two families of four, to a family of eight with a cat!

Caliente/Lothario family
Nina lived the single life for a little while after Dina moved in with Mortimer, but she found that she was always either going to Don's place, or Don was coming to her place. Finally enough was enough, so she moved into Don's bachelor pad (after her remodeling it of course.). Surprisingly, they stopped rolling wants for multiple loves, so shortly after they found out they were expecting their first child, they named her Brielle. The pair of them are great parents to baby Brielle! Don didn't even get the diaper fear like many Romance sims do! Unfortunately, after Brielle turned into a child Nina started to desire other suitors. She struck up a conversation with Daniel Pleasant while at the spa one day, and although he's not a romance sim any more... one thing led to another and they public woo-hoo'd in a hot tub. Now Nina and Don are back to wanting multiple lovers but still roll wants for each other as well.

Burb family
John wanted a baby as soon as I placed them into the house, so they tried for a baby. Jennifer was not pleased with this as she wanted to focus on her career. While on maternity leave she spent most of their limited funds on material items that they had no use for in their small trailer that John thought was going to be a temporary home for their growing family. Baby Maria was born and John was enamored with her. All he wanted to do was spend time with Maria, Lucy and Jennifer.. but Jennifer was often gone trying to reach the top of her career field. With Jennifer's spending putting a serious dent into the family funds: John had no choice put to accept a job in the Science field. Luckily, Lucy was a teenager now so she could help around the house greatly. Lucy, John and Maria (who is now a child) have very high relationships but Jennifer's relationships with her daughters are lacking.

Lucy has a LTW of going on 50 first dates and even though she just became a teenager she's off to a good start. She's already been on dates with a few townies, Alexander Goth and one of Brandi's new step-daughters: Hayleigh Smith. I think the two of them might start a relationship together.

I think that's everyone except for my 2 CAS families. Sorry for the book
Test Subject
#499 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 11:20 PM
I never really played with the Pleasantview families. I only played with the Goth and Lothario households when I was bored. So, I just sort of goofed around??

I moved Bella Goth into the Lothario household, and made Don have children with like, two women. The first women died, and the second one was his housekeeper. His oldest son literally goes out partying for the entire night, comes back home, and dies in a bathroom stall. The housekeeper takes her daughter and leaves. Bella gets an afro and a feather dress and becomes a sassy lady who don't need no man.
Test Subject
#500 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 12:53 PM
I've restarted this game many times, and I always play Pleasantview, just for the familiarity of the characters
After learning that just deleting families from the sim bin is bad, I moved families I didn't like into a creepy house in the woods and killed them. Very big graveyard... the story is a weird virus swept in from Strangetown...

Goth: Mortimer invited Dina, Darren and Brandi to the Goth house for the marriage of Don and Cass. However, he hoped that seeing Darren would make Cass realise Don wasn't right for her. But nope, Cass was having none of it. She made out with Don and waited at the altar for him. After checking out Brandi, Don went up too... and left her at the altar. Yay He left, and Cass was a mess, the doctor came as she went into failure. Whilst this was going on Darren and Brandi got to talking and they had hearts for each other (my plan all along, after reading this thread I decided to try them together.)
Mortimer married Dina, conceived a child and abruptly died of flies thanks to boolprop. I aged Alexander up to adult and moved him out (he's really really ugly so I just leave him in the bin.) Dina got her money from the will and moved out leaving Cass in the big house. She's adopted Alegra the cat and is currently running a poker game business from downstairs whilst she lives upstairs. Don't really know what to do with her so haven't played her since I set that all up.

Pleasant: Heh, I had fun here. Daniel didn't want to ruin his marriage and so when Mary Sue got fired from work he kicked Kaylynn out. But, in a twist, she took Lilith with her! Kaylynn didn't like how everyone was poking and tormenting her (seriously, it was Daniel, Mary Sue and Angela). They moved to a little cottage in the woods and Kaylynn set Lilith back on the right path. Lilith still has her hair dyed black to get away from 'perfect' Angela. She hasn't seen Dirk since she grew to an adult and took a job in the Architecture career. Kaylynn works as a prep cook.
After Lilith left, Angela invited Dustin over and one thing led to another... they woohooed and soon after (thanks to Inteen) she gave birth to triplets, Allie, Skip and Dylan. She quit school to look after them, something with Daniel and Mary Sue didn't approve of, but what could they do? Angela is very strong willed. She raised them without Dustin, who unbeknownst to her was bought off by Daniel to stay away.
Daniel and Mary Sue aged to elders and retired, leaving Angela free to get a job in the Dance career. Once she aged to adult and her triplets aged to children she invited Dustin over. Allie doesn't like Dustin, she tormented him and yelled at him for not being there. Angela took her out the room and broke up with Dustin, saying she couldn't trust him anymore. Dustin was heartbroken and left quickly.
Back to Lilith and Kaylynn... the neighbours Don and Landgrabb came over to welcome them and Kaylynn quickly got Don into her bed, leaving her pregnant. (Don is doing it with everyone he comes across). Next day he comes over whilst Kaylynn is at work and oh dear, I see him flirting with Lilith (who had quickly become best friends with Landgrabb). They quickly go to bed and fool around, I changed Liliths aspiration to romance, and uh oh... she's pregnant too! Wonder how Kaylynn is going to react...

Broke: I like Brandi, she has had it rough. With Dustin's help, Beau learnt his skills and quickly aged to a teenager. She then gave birth to Benji and started a home business with the poker table and selling pottery to make ends meet. Dustin is still in the criminal career, whilst Beau helped look after Benji. Once Benji grew up to a child, Brandi started to relax. She kept calling Darren and soon they were talking all the time. He came over and invited her on a date. Dustin and Beau gave Darren their approval and allowed him to sweep Brandi off her feet. He took her to the local park and they cuddled under the stars. He soon proposed an engagement and she happily accepted. They waited until Benji was a teen before marrying, and Brandi went to live with Darren at his art gallery. She knew the three boys would look out for each other, and they had their little business and side jobs. Beau got a job in the Entertainment career whilst Benji stayed at home.

Dreamer: After being invited to the Goth house he realised that Cass would never choose him over Don. This was helped by an instant attraction to Brandi, but he didn't want to intrude on her family life so soon after Skip had died. He was cooped up in his house and wanted to open his own gallery but Dirk didn't want his home open to strangers. So Darren purchased a piece of land and with his meager savings started building his home. He had the main space for his gallery and through a locked door was his kitchen and living area with a bed. He used the bathroom on the gallery side and made sure that side was appealing enough to attract customers. Then he started painting. And painting. Soon he had ten paintings hanging in the gallery and he opened his gallery. The paintings were at 15% above wholesale price and Darren was a very good host. He made sure everyone was ok and was quick to use the cash register. Soon, all the paintings had sold out and he had networked well, getting furnishings at a discounted price. With his new money he added a sofa and his own bathroom.
Once the gallery had reached level four and his home had an upstairs bedroom, he went back to Brandi. Like I said, they talked every day. Once Benji was a teen, Brandi moved in with him and as well as working as a hostess, she helped him run the gallery, and produced three children (at different times) Katy, Kirk and Danny. The gallery made steady money, Darren spent all his time painting, but managed to help teach their children life skills. They're teenagers now, and Darren is an elder. Katy caught the eye of Don and is infatuated with him. She talks to him a lot... hopefully Darren can warn her off, he heard Cass is living alone with a cat.

Caliente: Dina is living by herself. She has a bump but I haven't played her. Need to figure out my plan for her. I was debating about resurrecting Michael since she married her rich Sim and got 100 000 from Mortimer, but don't know how to do that. Nina continues to see Don but I haven't played her properly, only when she is at Dons condo.

Lothario: He still hasn't settled down. He's perfectly happy, but unaware his woohoos with Kaylynn and Lilith have made him a father. He has set his eyes on Katy who is really pretty.

Everyone else: Tina, Lucy and Isiah are teenagers living in a trailer since their parents all died. The Cooke guy is still in the sim bin.
That's all I can remember...
Page 20 of 29