Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 4:06 AM
Those comparison videos are pretty cool. Just confirms my loathing for Sims 3 - such lazy animations and so ugly...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 6:27 AM
I just watched the Sims 2 vs Sims 3 vs Sims 4 baby/toddler comparison (well just baby for Sims 4). It was amusing that the potty and the toys in Sims 3 were exactly the same as Sims 2, even the eating the dolls from the dollhouse animation. The changing diapers was wtf in 3 and 4 because the diaper went nowhere. They didn't have to put anything in the bin. Just wiggle or poke your baby/toddler and it's clean and the diaper has vanished into the aether. XD

The only thing that I noticed that I thought would have been cool in Sims 2 was the chucking the bottle/bowl on the floor when having a tantrum in the highchair. That was hilarious. I also learned something. I never knew that children could play xylophone with the toddler in Sims 2. I'm going to have to try that out.

Oh and the Sims 4 grow up animation. WTF, a child just jumps out of the cradle? Were they playing hide and seek in there?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#28 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 10:45 AM
I'm wondering what happens now in TS4 with the toddlers - does the baby morph into a toddler now or what?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#29 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I just watched the Sims 2 vs Sims 3 vs Sims 4 baby/toddler comparison (well just baby for Sims 4). It was amusing that the potty and the toys in Sims 3 were exactly the same as Sims 2, even the eating the dolls from the dollhouse animation. The changing diapers was wtf in 3 and 4 because the diaper went nowhere. They didn't have to put anything in the bin. Just wiggle or poke your baby/toddler and it's clean and the diaper has vanished into the aether. XD

The only thing that I noticed that I thought would have been cool in Sims 2 was the chucking the bottle/bowl on the floor when having a tantrum in the highchair. That was hilarious. I also learned something. I never knew that children could play xylophone with the toddler in Sims 2. I'm going to have to try that out.

Oh and the Sims 4 grow up animation. WTF, a child just jumps out of the cradle? Were they playing hide and seek in there?

Already found in that comparison 2 mistakes:
1. Talking with baby starts from children and up in Sims 2, Children can talk with baby too.
2. Children can pull that same prank what was in TS4 in The Sims 2 too, they only need carpet for it.
Page 2 of 2