Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:39 AM
Default Your Family Legacy
So imagine that your whole family, aunts, uncles and grandparents were in the sims. They arrive in a new town and you have to tell them what to do. Have a younger sibling that is super annoying, wish you could just prank them? Or annoy them without being yelled at irl then sink into the Sims and annoy your siblings there.

Family:
Since you can only have 8 sims in the household(unless you have mods) then you'll need to pick your immediate family, your mom, dad, siblings, grand parents and implement them. Then use the rest of the spaces to get pets or your other favorite relatives.

Legacy part:

This is legacy challenge so your challenge is is too continue your family's legacy. Like the normal one but with your family

Town Settings:

So here's the fun part. Take everyone you had in your school and make them the same age as you. Put them in any house and maybe marry the kid you never got to or you have a crush on. See what your babies look like!

Plot of land:

Must be a 60x60 and not a house start like the normal legacy challenge except your starting with a household not just a founder.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 7:49 AM
Sounds fun, I'm gonna try!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:41 AM
I tried making my family in the Sims 3 but I never thought of continuing my family into a legacy challenge! Nice idea.