Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:19 PM
There is also a mod to stop sims smiling in CAS http://modthesims.info/d/409975 I found that helps with making them too. I do find since putting it on toddlers are harder though. When you click them if there head movement isn't at just the right time they move their heads to one side and stay still there.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lella27
Are you happy with your sims' noses now, Alpal?

Quite.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lella27
Are you happy with your sims' noses now, Alpal?

I find this question a bit nosy. :P
Forum Resident
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 6:06 AM
The only problem with this mod is that I've found that it can prevent the sliders from being clickable in Create a Sim, meaning that you have no choice but to create your Sims in BodyShop, or by dragging the face sliders in Create a Sim, which can be awkward, because it makes it difficult to move the sliders exactly where you want them.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by C.Syde65
The only problem with this mod is that I've found that it can prevent the sliders from being clickable in Create a Sim, meaning that you have no choice but to create your Sims in BodyShop, or by dragging the face sliders in Create a Sim, which can be awkward, because it makes it difficult to move the sliders exactly where you want them.

I'm taking back what I said about the body-shop sliders. It was the [http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...facial-editing] expanded facial editing mod that was causing the problem, not the body-shop sliders. I was about to remove the body-shop sliders mod, when I discovered the expanded facial editing mod, and I couldn't help but ask myself if it was the expanded facial editing mod that was causing the problem instead.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 9:58 AM
It would be even cooler if there was a mod that would allow all the individual parts of all the individual faces to be accessible in Create a Sim and with the Dr Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon.

By default, the eyebrows of the 4th, 7th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th and 27th templates, the eyes of the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 25th and 27th templates, the noses of the 6th, 7th, 12th, 19th, and 22nd templates, the mouths of the 5th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th templates, and the jaws of the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 25th and 26th templates can't be accessed in-game individually. They can only be accessed with BodyShop, or selecting the full face, or selecting the face of a pre-existing CAS Sim in Create a Sim that has that specific facial feature.

For a bit of interest, I've made a page about it - http://csydes-test.wikia.com/wiki/S...in_Create_a_Sim - here. It would also be cool if it was possible to be able to morph face templates in Create a Sim to create a hybrid, the way you can do it in BodyShop.
Page 2 of 2