Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:08 PM
Default The Hot Guy Thread.
I put this up loads on other sites. It's pretty simple, tbh. It's time for some appreciation of men.

The Rules:
-You can basically spam-chat people as long as you post a hot male will doing it.
-All hot men must be submitted with both picture AND name. Because not everyone knows a man by his six-pack.
-Someone else will make a hot women thread, because I never do that.
-While other people may be blind and post ugly men, don't flame them too much for it. There is a line up there somewhere, and I'm probably on the other side of it, so don't cross it too, kthx.
-Only post one guy at a time. Because it laggs if there's 50 pictures in every post. (And it's a simple way to get your postcount up, if you care about the size of your e-peen, which I do) But feel free to put up to 10 pictures of every guy. Let's face it, if he's hot, we wanna see every angle! ;]

I'll start.
I up you pplz with Mark Ronson.

Ohhh yeah.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:18 PM
This is like the Hot or Not Game with pictures .

Is he Samantha Ronson's brother, Zinthos? She's a trainwreck, but he's cute!

Chris Pine *fans self*:

HAWT.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:19 PM
Yeah. Mark was famous before Samantha, but then she went and snogged a lesbian, and she's more famous than he is. xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:55 PM
Those are some yummy pics of Chris Pine. He's certainly easy on the eyes!

Rob Pattinson because, well, there are no words. Just perfection.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:45 PM
...Oh lord, a Twilight junky. D:

Sendhil Ramamurthy.

Because if all the guys in India looked like that, there'd be no way that most of the population is in poverty.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:56 PM
Ooooh. Love those dark eyes.

No, no. Let's be clear...A Rob Pattinson Junky.

And no hot guy thread can be complete without a blast from the past:

A young Rutger Hauer:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:57 PM
^Mohinder! Such a useless character, but he's gorgeous, so we'll keep him around . His hair is so sexy. Dare I say that he's the most attractive Indian man I've ever seen?

Zachary Quinto:

I love his fashion sense, and he has awesome hair. My brother's hair is the same color and texture, and I keep trying to push him into doing it the same way. I think that a good deal of ZQ's hotness comes from the shmexy eyebrows and the badass villain-ness, but who cares ?

Forum Resident
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:59 PM
Whoo-eeee...he's workin' those gorgeous eyebrows!

Scholar
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 10:00 PM
I've seen alot of nice looking guys from India, but I guess that's not really the norm.

How about a little archaeological action...inspired by WA? Josh Bernstein (the only celebrity my husband has ever been jealous over )

Edit: you guys are fast! Rutger Hauer...oh yeah! Zach Quinto looks too much like my psycho ex (Spock is another story)
Screenshots

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:11 AM
Poor little (well, actually unbelievably tall) Alexander SkarsgÄrd is feeling left out. But it's okay. He's mine anyway.

Forum Resident
#11 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:27 AM
He's gorgeous and all but I don't trust a guy that shaves his armpits...I'm just sayin'

Mad Poster
#12 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:29 AM
Ahh, I went by the whole "I don't trust a guy who shaves anything other than there face," but then I realised that most guys down here play rugby and shave or wax their legs for it, so I kinda gave up caring. But it's a bit alarming when you see this really buff guy walking along next to you, and his legs are all prickley because he needs to shave.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:51 AM
Why do Rugby players have to shave anything?

Australian, Mark Webber Formula 1 Race Car Driver, Red Bull Team:

Mad Poster
#14 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:53 AM
I love that first picture of Mark Webber :lovestruc.

They shave/wax because they cover their legs in tape, or tape up injuries, and it hurts removing tape when you've got really hairy legs.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 2:00 AM
Ohhhh. That makes sense now. Still doesn't explain why some guys shave their armpits

I know. Isn't he a cutie? I went to several F1 races when they had the US on the race schedule. I saw him walking around the pits and got a pretty good look at him from afar! I'm so bummed that they stopped racing over here

Mad Poster
#16 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 2:11 AM
I know a guy who shaves his armpits. He doesn't shave his legs or anything coz he doesn't play footy, but he shaves his armpits. He says he likes it better that way .

I'm not really a fan of racing (or of any other sports other than Rugby Union and the odd tennis match), but I watch it occasionally. But he's definitely a cutie...
Scholar
#17 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 2:26 AM
Alot of bodybuilders shave everything too. Especially if they're into competitive bodybuilding.

Mad Poster
#18 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 5:31 AM
It's possible that they photoshopped his armpit hair out and he had to do absolutely nothing- most of the women I know are completely disgusted by armpit hair on a man no matter how natural it may be. Perhaps it's because we're so disgusted by our own armpit hair and feel the need to shave it.

Alchemist
#19 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 7:16 PM
true rabbit ^^^^

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#20 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:32 PM
I know I'm disgusted by armpit hair. But yeah, they may have photoshopped it out orrrrrr he shaved it. Either way, meh. He's hot. :P
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 10:00 PM
Jared Leto... :lovestruc

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Forum Resident
#22 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
Time for another hot guy break. :lovestruc

This is Scott McGillivray. He's the hunky host of HGTV's Income Property. I love that show! Gotta love a Guy in a toolbelt!

Scholar
#23 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 3:47 AM
David Conrad from The Ghost Whisperer:
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#24 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 4:08 AM
He's a cutie. Stygia - what do you do to post in that screenshots view? Is that the proper way to post pics from other sites? Just curious. Thanks.

Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:29 AM
Everyone meet Dregen. He might be a tad bit scary, but I love him.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm

Page 1 of 13