Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#2576 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Ok, so I wasn't going to bother with this EP since I'm not much into fantasy, but now I'm thinking about getting it since I do like some of the objects and also for completion since I have every other pack. There's just one thing I want to know before I get and install the game. Is there any way to completely disable zombies? I don't want them showing up in my neighborhoods at all. I play with SP off, so I don't think the other creatures will show up, but since zombies don't work that way (I think, like I said, I didn't really follow info on this game since I wasn't going to get it) does that mean that they'll just show up randomly in all my neighborhoods?

I don't think there is a way to control them. Maybe (likely) there will be a mod, but so far there are a lot of upset folks on the main site because they can't control zombies. I don't have the pack myself, (I just like to tease the members on the "aren't buying it" thread to get it. But I'm an ol' lady with a cane *cough* and annoying as, well, an old lady).
Advertisement
Scholar
#2577 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:43 PM
Ok, so I wasn't going to bother with this EP since I'm not much into fantasy, but now I'm thinking about getting it since I do like some of the objects and also for completion since I have every other pack. There's just one thing I want to know before I get and install the game. Is there any way to completely disable zombies? I don't want them showing up in my neighborhoods at all. I play with SP off, so I don't think the other creatures will show up, but since zombies don't work that way (I think, like I said, I didn't really follow info on this game since I wasn't going to get it) does that mean that they'll just show up randomly in all my neighborhoods?

Already done by bluegenjutsu
Forum Resident
#2578 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:45 PM
I am wondering why my Sim's mailbox is sparkling. It's really annoying. I seriously hope that it's not to indicate that I have the option to send a gift to a friend (since I'm online).

Saw my first zombie while my Sim was working. I jumped when it popped out of the ground probably cuz I had it on speed 4, and this kinda eerie sound played when it happened. And it was a fairy zombie!

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Instructor
#2579 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:00 PM
I have this EP since today, and I like it, but I hate the noise that fairies do... Maybe one day someone will write a mod to stop that sound. Bonehilda is lovely, and every family in my game will have it.
Alchemist
#2580 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PortiaRaven
Ugh. Bulldozed a building. Now I can't place anything in the spot. Lovely.

Did you try bulldozing the lot itself? Change the lot-type?
Alchemist
#2581 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chreai
I am wondering why my Sim's mailbox is sparkling. It's really annoying. I seriously hope that it's not to indicate that I have the option to send a gift to a friend (since I'm online).

I think it sparkles because EA sent you something.
Field Researcher
#2582 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
I have this EP since today, and I like it, but I hate the noise that fairies do... Maybe one day someone will write a mod to stop that sound. Bonehilda is lovely, and every family in my game will have it.

I saw Bonehilda interacting with one of my sim's dogs, and she taught him to sit! Was not expecting that!
Lab Assistant
#2583 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:30 PM
Is there any way to completely disable zombies?

Yes, there is! http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...attach_id=13942

NoZombies!
Forum Resident
#2584 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
Already done by bluegenjutsu

Thanks. Now I can install SN without having to worry about that. I may end up playing the new hood with the creatures just as something different, but I definitely didn't want the zombies in my regular hoods.

Now I just need to find a mod that gets rid of the glowy eyes and the skintone overlay thing for the vampires. I never really needed it before since I didn't use vampires, but if I do play them, I'll want that.
Lab Assistant
#2585 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Did you try bulldozing the lot itself? Change the lot-type?

Yup. Tried all of that. Since I just turned the game on and hadn't really done anything, I just turned it off without saving. I had somewhere to go anyway. Thanks for the help though.
Lab Assistant
#2586 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FridaKahlo
I saw Bonehilda interacting with one of my sim's dogs, and she taught him to sit! Was not expecting that!

Further proof that Bonehilda is a BAMF! Ughhhh, just over a week 1/2 'til I can get my hands on Supernatural. If my laptop isn't fixed by then, I don't even want to know what I might do

Oh, and does anyone know of simblrs/blogs that are posting some major Supernatural content that's not limited to build/buy/CAS? I just want to see some pretty supe sims...
Inventor
#2587 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:36 PM
I also removed zombies with that mod. It works great!
I'm not really into zombies but I was a little intrigued by these ones, but they get annoying after awhile. And I don't like the thought of my created sims becoming zombies without my permission. It already happened to my Albus Dumbledore sim Albus Zombiedore.

I still need to check out Bonehilda!
Scholar
#2588 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calicoskies
The apple skin by M. Calero is working. The slider is odd tho the skins like are falling off the interface but you can still use them.

I think you need to get CMAR's updated skintone panel expander.
Scholar
#2589 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:54 PM
Now I just need to find a mod that gets rid of the glowy eyes and the skintone overlay thing for the vampires. I never really needed it before since I didn't use vampires, but if I do play them, I'll want that.

You could try this mod by velocitygrass. I haven't tried it out with SN yet so I'm not sure that it works with it. I asked in the comments and he/she said that it didn't have a conflict.

I find that my EA vamps still look "odd" with it. They have greyish skin and very pale, glowing eyes, but it's a great improvement over the red eyes and liver failure skin. Actually, I think it makes them look kinda neat. I've never tried it with a vampire I've made so I don't know how that turns out.
Alchemist
#2590 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 11:01 PM
Scholar
#2591 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calisims
There's also this mod:
http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/...-dont-glow.html

She's been offline recently, so I wouldn't try her mod just yet. I have a couple of her mods and I'm waiting to hear if they are compatible with 1.38 (along with Buzzler and others who haven't updated/confirmed safety for their mods yet).
Mad Poster
#2592 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 2:48 AM
The only mods that I've updated are twallan's, and everything runs smoothly (and I am addicted to mods). None of the objects I have ingame have been rendered useless either, so that's great to hear.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#2593 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
Where was it hiding? cuz my eyes weren't refreshed

periandre, in the email i received from EA/ORIGIN the first code was for your registration rewards, middle of the email is ANOTHER redeem code for the peashooter itself. wait about 5 minutes after you redeem the code before it shows up in your purchase history, then you can download it into your game.
Lab Assistant
#2594 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:52 AM
Are there any Teen wolf sims anywhere?!
Field Researcher
#2595 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 4:27 AM Last edited by CeJaye : 6th Sep 2012 at 4:44 AM.
The only two nonsupernatural sims in my house hold are addicted to the rocking chair or something, idk. It's almost creepy how every single time I switch to another sim, and then back to one of them, they're in the chair, just rocking away. Is anyone else noticing their sims flock to the rocking chair, or is it just my household/that chair?

Edit: What am I supposed to do with beeswax? Sell it? They cut candle making, right?

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Mad Poster
#2596 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
The only mods that I've updated are twallan's, and everything runs smoothly (and I am addicted to mods). None of the objects I have ingame have been rendered useless either, so that's great to hear.

I also only updated Twallan's. My game runs smoothly but in CAS, my fairies don't have wings...
Instructor
#2597 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:05 AM
Bonehilda is great, she taught both my dogs to do alot of the skills they can learn. She also takes care of babies and toddlers.She's very much on the ball with her duties cleaning and I think she's repaired the toilet too. I love her teeny little garter belt she has on her bone leg too. The only drawback which I am sure will be modded like the simbots, is my scared sim runs away and faints when Bonehilda is in the room, and she's quick to put leftovers away- my sim cooks the food, places it on counter, called family... and it's in the fridge. I kinda wish they could serve dinner again like in TS2, I liked that.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2598 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:17 AM
I wonder why the storage sheds aren't in build/buy mode. They'd look nice in other homes, in other worlds.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#2599 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CeJaye
The only two nonsupernatural sims in my house hold are addicted to the rocking chair or something, idk. It's almost creepy how every single time I switch to another sim, and then back to one of them, they're in the chair, just rocking away. Is anyone else noticing their sims flock to the rocking chair, or is it just my household/that chair?

That's kinda my biggest impression so far, haha. Human grown-up always gravitates to the rocking chair, kiddy always gravitates to the rocking horse. They'll be hungry and sleepy and instead of going to feed themselves and so forth, rock rock rock rock. Rocking chairs aren't that awesome; ask any cat.
Retired
retired moderator
#2600 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:17 AM
Storage sheds? (Sorry, release is tomorrow in NZ/Australia).

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 104 of 105