Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:09 PM
Default My sims 3 crashing when i added mods
Like the title i said:
i just setup sims 3 on my new pc (window7 64)bit.
i copy all about sims 3 from my old pc (window7 32bit) to the new one.
In my old pc i got no problem
but now i setup and it's crashing when i added slider hack
anyone can help me fixed it
p/s: sr for my bad english
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:23 PM
Have you checked to see if the mod you added is compatible with your setup (EPs/SPs/patch version)? If it's not compatible, remove it.

Most creators add a text for you to read, that says the highest EP/SP and patch version the mod or item is compatible with, and if there are known compability issues with other mods. It's always a good idea to read through this before adding anything into your game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Have you checked to see if the mod you added is compatible with your setup (EPs/SPs/patch version)? If it's not compatible, remove it.

Most creators add a text for you to read, that says the highest EP/SP and patch version the mod or item is compatible with, and if there are known compability issues with other mods. It's always a good idea to read through this before adding anything into your game.

in my old computer i just play base game ver 1.55
and i setup it in my new too
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 5:33 PM
I have an idea, I can see you are running patch 1.55 on your new PC and all of your mods were working fine on the same patch but on a different PC. I think what your issue is that the slider hack, somehow got corrupted when you were transferring all your mods from your old PC to your new PC. But to confirm what I'm thinking that I think is your issue, I need you to do this in the following order

Download the Sims 3 Dashboard Tool
After it's downloaded onto your PC, open your where you saved the file and extract it a un-zipping program, something like Winwar or 7zip Next open the Sims3Dashboard program, it will ask you for permission. Say Yes as it's safe to open
Next go to the top left hand corner and click on File and then click on scan folder
When here you want to go to where your mods are stored, Normally they are in this directory: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods and click on the packages folder, then hit scan.
Now press the filter button and click on the corrupted filter, if you see your slider hack highlighted red, it means it's corrupted. Also check the other filters as well to see if there is anything else wrong with your mods.

Hope this is helpful to you and I am sure that this doesn't work, I hope you do find a solution to your issue