Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 1:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Travelling to the future
Hey guys, sorry to bother you but I have to say. I can't go to the future, When I travel with a sim or when I try to edit the future world, it just keep loading and loading forever, the bar stay completly green, but I never enter the Future World, and I waited a long a long time, believe me, at the first I thought that it would be because I only traveled once into the future, and it was really quick, just to see if everything was normal, when I created the new world, but I left the loading for more than 1 hour and it just stays in the loading screen. I have some mods of course, but I already checked the compatibility with my version of the game. I also have the nrass mods, like story progression and relativity, is it possible that those mods are troubling the loading of the future world?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 1:49 AM
backup your userdata files, clear the caches and then test without the mods. Does it work then?
Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 2:39 AM
What do you mean by userdata files? I will try that.. Thankss for the reply.
Site Helper
#4 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 3:17 AM
In your Documents folder, there is a folder named Electronic Arts, and a folder named The Sims3. That folder has your userdata files.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thequesh
What do you mean by userdata files?

There's a backup guide for TS3 here:
Game Help:TS3 Back Upswiki
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
There's a backup guide for TS3 here:
Game Help:TS3 Back Upswiki

Thanks, but it didn't work, I also tried to enter from another save that I have, also didn't work... Do you think that I should reinstall the Future expansion pack?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 5:01 AM
No, test first with a clean set of userdata (by that I mean, drag your documents/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3 folder to the desktop, and run the game to generate a fresh set). Only if the game failed to work after that would I then consider reinstalling.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
No, test first with a clean set of userdata (by that I mean, drag your documents/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3 folder to the desktop, and run the game to generate a fresh set). Only if the game failed to work after that would I then consider reinstalling.

all right, I will try that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Try running with NRAAS Traveler mod.

Ohh, Why you say that? I used to have Traveler, do you think that i didn't uninstall the right way?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 7:45 AM
Ohh myyy, It worksssss.. hahaha can believe, and it was very fast tough... Thanks so much..

All of you, thankss for the replies