Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 2:55 AM
Wizard pointy cap, Jacoban hat, Chainmail coif and fem-Spy leather clothes?
Ever since I got this game I have dreamed of one thing: make the heroes look like they do on the loading concept art!
I was expecting most of the things missing to be unlocked when I finnished the Watcher levels. Well, I was not so happy when I noticed that they weren't.

So now I'm wondering, does anybody know were I can get them? I have been searching for weeks with no luck more then the male Spy hood converted to women.

So what I'm now looking for is Wizard pointy cap, Jacoban hat, Chainmail coif and the fem-Spy leather clothes, all from the concept art. Have you seen it in a mod, or maybe it exist in the game but i missed it or anything else? Maybe you have one that looks like it for Sims 3 that I can convert? I would be really grateful!

You can see them in the images I uploaded!

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's found a home with all the friends I've made. And if they think of me now and then...if they don't forget me...our hearts will be one. My friends are my power!
-Sora in "KINGDOM HEARTS"
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 12:31 AM
you can kind of do the chainmail coif using the servant's hat and a suitable texture on it.
The female spy outfit would have been awesome