Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 3:59 PM
Previous in the thread i was was very hatefull towards Sims 4, I still am in a way, but...

Been watching alot of streams of it now, there are things i still HATE to see and know i wont like, as the closed world, small neighbourhoods and all that, it really sucks. The cartoon graphics and animations is also something i really dont like. But i have also seen a few things i really do like so i bought it as i found it for a price i feel is more approriate for this game. Now to hope the game will grow on me, and it wont just be another SimCity that i played for a week, then thought to myself "what now", i had pretty much done everything in it. Then didnt pick it up again for a year.

I hope there will be tons of mods for this, thinking about joining the modding community myself and contribute.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Glic2000
My predictions:

- the game will never have toddlers
- the first EP will appear sooner than expected
- the price will drop to $40 quite quickly
- the first EP will be packaged with the base game for about the same price shortly after its release
- the game will score about 70%ish on Metacritic
- the official forums will be full of threads titled, "bored already" etc.

Looks like two of my predictions are already coming true; it's hovering at 69% on Metacritic and I've seen several "i'm bored" threads in the official forums.

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
-Honeywell
Page 3 of 3