Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:23 PM
Default How should i buy?
If i buy the game(most likely will) I hope the reviews arent to bad. whats the best way to buy it? online or at a store? is the download online long?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:27 PM
Depends on your personal preference, do you want to be able to physically hold and see the discs of your game or do you just want to download it and hop right into it with no physical copy, and also you should look into the return policies in case you don't like the game.
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:28 PM
Sites selling CD keys are generally cheaper than Origin too, from my experience, if you decide to buy a digital copy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 12:03 AM
Oh ok thanks i don't really have a preference just trying to find the best and easiest way.. Any sites you guys recommend?
Theorist
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michaelcorz
Oh ok thanks i don't really have a preference just trying to find the best and easiest way.. Any sites you guys recommend?

If you're going digital then Origin is your best/safest bet. If you're going physical for delivery, then any major seller should be ok.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:41 AM
yeah ill prob just get it from the retailstore then.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:52 AM
Either way you'll need origin to activate and play the game so I would personally go for the download if I were buying it. My internet is pretty fast though and it would only take me about 20mins to download it. If you are worried about download speed then I'd go for the disc.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 3:11 AM
I prefer having the disks only because if I find myself in the situation where I don't have internet and need to re-install the game, I wouldn't be out of luck until I have internet again... not sure how likely that is. I guess I'm old fashioned. lol
I had a bad experience buying the Glamour Life SP through digital download. I had to re-install because I got a new PC and since the game was so old, I wasn't able to get my copy of Glamour Stuff through EA Games. It was very frustrating, so I will always get hard copies.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:07 AM
Origin has a Deluxe Digital Edition. You can pre-load it so that you can begin playing at midnight.
dodgy builder
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:04 AM
I prefer to have the disk as well, I'm less dependant on EA with their customer service and such that way. This time I have bought the copy physical and intend to download from Origin, unless my connection turns out to be crappy. I have indications I will have more use of my physical disk that way. Unlimited downloads, limited on disk.