Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#51 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 9:59 PM
I've always thought that it would be awesome for freak sims if there was a slider to scale each eye separately, I think that would be cool.....

:P

Hi I'm Paul!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bella3lek4
i am planing to upload them after i finish from here !

Hi there, you posted this on the 5th August and it is now the 8th September. Are you still going to be uploading.

I am not being rude (if it perhaps sounds that way) I was just wondering whether something has happened that you can't upload or something.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 8:12 PM Last edited by melody2 : 12th Sep 2010 at 12:00 AM.
Hey there XDD

Well, since you posted, that you need the request from another simmer for the eyebrow distance slider. Well, here I am. XDD
In fact, I've already made some own face sliders with milkshape (geom- based sliders), but they don't work anymore, since I installed WA, and updated both games with the latest patch. :/ Dunno, what the matter is.

But since you're working with bone-based sliders, that's another story, I guess. XD All my bone-based sliders, which I dl-ed from MTS, work just fine (your own ones included ).

IT's really awesome that you're not using milkshape to create your sliders for the face area. Jonah told me, you have to make new morphs with milkshape for face sliders, which are not attached to the bones. It was an ear issue back then. Moving them up and down, without affecting the head. Well, anyway. I managed to make this slider by myself, but unfortunately all my own sliders are not working properly anymore in the game. Strangely enough they work fine when I use them in CAS... But not in the game. <.<

Well, back to the eyebrow thing. XD I would really appereciate it, if you could make this eyebrow distance slider. x3
Oh, and the neck width, don't forget that one. XP Maybe one for the ears, to move them not only up and down, but also in and out? I had that one too. But as I said before- not working anymore. รป.u

So, yeah. That's my requests for now. XD

EDIT: Hmm, I was just wondering. Is it possible to make a shoulder width slider but without affecting the torso? You know, to make the shoulders broader, but ONLY the shoulders, not the whole upper body. Cause that's exactly waht jonhas shoulder width slider is doing... And I would really like to make the shoulders broader, but not the entire body.

But maybe it's not possible, since it wasn't with the ears either, as jonha said. Well, he explained, that you can't move the eras seperate from the head, cause they have the same bone, or something. SO I guess, it's the same with the shoulders... Guess, jonha would have made the slider the way I was hoping for, if it were possible... :/
But since you make so damn great bone-based sliders, well, I thought, I'd give it a try and ask for your advice/opinion. XD
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 4:46 PM
I'm Having trouble with the brows thickness slider, its not even working properly for sims made by ea....it makes the brows skinnier no matter what direction i push the slider...i have the latest ea update and i'm playing with ambitions
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 11:27 PM
Hi! I've downloaded your sliders and loved them. I also had the same problema as XtheXadoristX, but since the game already offers lots of very thick brows, I don's see that as an issue. I've tested it using WA, HELS, Amb and FLS.
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 3:44 PM
well i really am finding it an issue, please help
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 7:24 AM
I don't have this issue. The slider pushed on the right side makes the brows thicker in my game.
Are you using a mod to allow more sliders in the game because if not it could result in some sliders not working properly ?
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 5:08 PM
I also have this problem. Making brows thicker was my main reason for downloading this sliders. I prefer thick eyebrows. In my game the slider is at the middle and whether I push it to the right or to the left, is just makes the eyebrows thiner, not larger.
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 12:18 PM
As a Chinese,I'm really thankful to you for your contribution.
Actually,I'm poor at English.
So,I may use some improper words.
Just ignore those can make you feel uncomfortable.
In China,there are so many people like me who appreciate your.
Finally,thanks you very much,
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 3:12 AM
If you need a request...
I'm always bothered by the amount of fat left under the sim's chin. Sometimes it looks like they have a gobbler . Especially when making cute type sims and having to make smaller heads.
A slider for that would be awesome... What about face fat-skinniness?
Mad Poster
#61 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 3:20 AM
^ There's already a chin-to-neck slider, here: http://blog.naver.com/ginami97/107402943
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 7:01 PM
I would like a slider that helps you alter the throat/double chin area. TS2 used to have something if I remember correctly (it's been eons since I've touched the game), but it's impossible to change it in TS3.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ffdotnetdreams
I would like a slider that helps you alter the throat/double chin area. TS2 used to have something if I remember correctly (it's been eons since I've touched the game), but it's impossible to change it in TS3.

Here is a link for one: http://blog.naver.com/ginami97/107402943.
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 11:23 PM
hey, do you know of any mods that change neck width?
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 3:55 AM
Seeing as you asked for requests, I'd like to see a forehead slider. I can't make a lot of ethnic people because some have rather different foreheads. I would be talking about a slider that changes the shape like the nose bridge slider, where it moves the concave part up and down. On the forehead it would be convex, obviously. Maybe one for forehead width so you could have those typical gray alien head shape.

Outside of there, there are so many other sliders that this is the only one I can think of that's missing (or I just fail at searching terms).
Forum Resident
#66 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 9:25 PM
what about an adam's apple slider? Some guys(especially skinny ones) have huge adams apples. There are even a few ladies I know who have a little adam's bump. It would be cool to be able to modify that on our sims.
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 1:38 AM
slider requests
I hope you're still taking requests!
Is there a way to make a bigger booty slider? The current slider that I have makes the butt just a tiny bit fuller but not by much. It would be great to have a slider to make the booty big on thinner sims. I wanted to make a Kim Kardashian sim lol! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 2:18 PM
hello~~does anyone use this wonderful hack since "late night"?? is it working properly? thx a lot~~

*****hello,i'm hongkong girl, i like sim2******
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 8:37 AM
Seems like this thread is dead as bella3lek4 has not posted here since 5th August. Asks for requests and advice, gets lots of requests and people took the time to kindly offer advice then says that he will be uploading and to date not another post.

I understand real life comes first, however if that is the case then it doesn't take 2 minutes just to post that you are unable to continue with the project or that you got so many requests that it is going to take longer than expected or it is going to be delayed, whatever the case may be. That is just good manners.
Test Subject
#70 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 3:05 PM
I want the slides of the teeth,please XD
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Creator doesn't seem to be continuing this project - but can PM me if he returns.
Page 3 of 3