Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Hopefully Kind of Realistic Eyes: Defaults & Contacts (updated)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 489 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 58,308 Views
Uploaded: 17th Jul 2011 at 8:29 PM
Updated: 18th Jul 2011 at 11:29 PM - Updated files/images.
UPDATE: Some people noticed that the eye whites were a bit too blue looking. I desaturated the blue some in the eye whites, so hopefully they look a bit better now... If it's still too blue looking for your liking or anything, let me know and I'll try to desaturate it further.

I'm going to keep the older version up, just in case someone might for some reason prefer those eye whites. The new version has "LessBlue" added to the end of the filenames.

I'm also changing the images in the thread to images of the LessBlue version. I'm keeping two images of the original versions attached just so that people can still see what those look like and possibly compare.

-----------

I decided to try and make some kind of realistic eyes, at least compared to what I usually make. I'm not that great at making realistic textures, so I used a photo of my eye to make the textures for the iris and eye whites. But I ended up editing things so much that things might not have turned out that realistic looking anyway.

Anyway, available as defaults and contacts.

Contacts have four color channels. One for eye whites, three for the iris (inner, middle, outer). The eye shine on the eyes does not change colors.

Contacts are available for toddlers through elder and for male and female.

As a note, the thumbnail screen attached to the thread is used as the thumbnail for the contacts. That particular screen was taken with #aWT's HQ mod, but the other screens were taken without the mod.

Examples of the defaults:

Examples of the contacts:

If there are any issues with anything, let me know.

Model CC credits
Freckle blush: Papercat
Skins: aikea_guinea, Papercat (non-default here), Cutthroat Dollie (non-default here), Ephemera
Lipstick: The Sims World, Breyete
Eyeliner: Papercat (here and here), emmzx, Winterine
Eyeshadow: LadyFrontbum (here and here), emmzx (here and here)