Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default help! sims jump out of interactions!
everytime i click on a sim to do an interaction, it would follow but when i click on it again to do a follow up interaction or to add another interaction to the queue, it jumps out of the current interaction and totally cancels it. what could be causing this one? i've already tried removing all the CC i've added before i had this issue but to no avail! help!!! i badly need help on this. my sims cant try for a baby cz everytime i get them to relax and try for a baby, they jump out of bed! a response would be highly appreciated. thanks a lot!!!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 4:39 PM
You need to do the Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. The first step is to backup your save game and then remove all of your CC and clear your caches. If the problem continues, then you can conclude that the CC is not at fault and the FAQ will walk you through the next steps that are required to narrow down your problem.