Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 7:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims won't stop smiling!
If this is in the wrong place, I'm incredibly sorry but I couldn't find anywhere else that it could possibly fit and I'd appreciate it if it was moved since I'm too new to the community section of the site to actually know how to do that.

So the basic problem is that my Sim simply won't stop smiling. I know it's not too huge an issue from a game-play prospective, however as a machinima-creator it's incredibly distracting when my Sim is grinning whilst performing the 'cry' animation. I have used poseboxes for the Sim to perform these animations and they usually change the facial expression too but it appears my Sim simply isn't happy to be sad (that makes no sense)...

- Thanks so much for any help, I bet it's unusual for people to be complaining about their Sims being happy but I really can't figure this one out!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 10:27 PM
Sometimes sims get stuck with a weird facial expression after dancing. Getting stuck with a smiling face sounds similar.They usually get their normal range of expressions back after a while for me, but I noticed, that the batbox also has on option to fix it. I think it's called something like "fix stupid expression". I would try that, if it doesn't resolve itself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abel1980
Sometimes sims get stuck with a weird facial expression after dancing. Getting stuck with a smiling face sounds similar.They usually get their normal range of expressions back after a while for me, but I noticed, that the batbox also has on option to fix it. I think it's called something like "fix stupid expression". I would try that, if it doesn't resolve itself.

Thanks so much. I'll try that :D