Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 3:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My sim gossips about some sims that he shouldn't know...
Hi,
My frehsly created sim is gossiping about sims in the neighborhood which he shouldn't actually know...
He was just gossiping about the great great grandparents of my legacy family (It's boring to see the same faces all the time again so I created a new sim and moved him into a house in the neighborhood)

I just invited over a maid and talked a bit to her.
He was just gossiping about sims that he shouldn't know...

I checked the sim in SimPE and I noticed that he got "SREL"s and he has secret relationships to the previous residents which owned the house (the great great grandparents of my legacy family)
I firstly moved the tombstones to the town graveyard and quitted the game.
Now, I want to delete the unnecessary "SREL"s so that he doesn't know them.

Is it safe to delete "SREL"s of a sim?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 4:59 PM
I'd just like to say that I don't see any problem with sim's gossiping about other sims that they don't know, as long as those sims are valid sims in the neighborhood. The real problem is gossip about sims that don't actually exist.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 5:24 PM
Found my answer - this thread can be closed. -Thank you.

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 10:41 PM
But again, is it safe to delete "SREL"s of a sim?

My Simblr