Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 10:46 PM
Default Empty Open for Business Template
Where can I find an empty open for business template so that I can create shopping districts without townies? The usual download from moreawesomethanyou isn't working

Check out my Simblr to follow the development of the Grand Duchy of Heimlichbourg!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 12:02 AM
Here it is: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...p?topic=13382.0

Check out my Simblr to follow the development of the Grand Duchy of Heimlichbourg!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 1:49 AM
Good to know-- I just tested it and I now appear to have a completely empty set of hoods and subhoods with NO characters at all, so I'm happy regardless, since I wasn't planning on using Bluewater Village The graphic for Bluewater village when you have the option to add it is messed up- is that a cause for concern if I'm making shopping districts from terrain?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:13 AM
I'm actually referring to the preview image that appears when you first click the "add shopping district button-" whenever you add a new type of subhood, you have an option to add the default version, like Downtown when you add a downtown hood. That preview image is a blue grid, rather corrupt looking, but I don't imagine that's an issue if I don't try to add the pre-baked bluewater hood- at least I hope not, because I love my current utterly empty hood But what do you think?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 12:59 PM
Yeah - it's not difficult. You can easily add your own picture.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc