Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 11:14 PM
Default What and How Does Your Sim Feel Right Now?
Just for fun thread (perhaps we could make it historically-ongoing classic? That could be a 'legacy'): What moodlets does your sim(s) has/have atm?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 11:24 PM
I haven't played properly in a few weeks, but I definitely remember one moodlet my sim had was "Having a blast", as always

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:17 AM
My sims are all currently very annoyed because they stay locked in a drive partition that only gets accessed on average 2-3 days per week and they only get played/simulated on average 1 or 2 of those. I think the more rebellious ones are going to try to escape. To that end, I've sealed up all of the intake and exhaust areas of my computer with cotton and duct tape so they can't get out.

I feel like there might some downside to doing this, but can't quite remember what it is right now...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Do you ever feel like just devoting 1 computer/laptop to run TS3 24/7? Feels like the world just doesn't exist the moment we turned it off. I run TS3 a lot in the background even if I'm not paying attention to it, when I'm doing other things on the computer.

No. I don't want to play a game that can play without me. It runs and stays paused quite a lot on weekends, though.
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 2:08 AM
Do you ever feel like just devoting 1 computer/laptop to run TS3 24/7? Feels like the world just doesn't exist the moment we turned it off. I run TS3 a lot in the background even if I'm not paying attention to it, when I'm doing other things on the computer.

It would be a cool experiment. But I'll get confused if things happen when I wasn't looking. Difficult to keep track.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 4:35 AM
I let sims run in the background often, but I still check up on them every now and then. I'm not sure if it is possible to simply let it run without supervision? Your sim may end up starving to death or something or the house will be a total mess with broken stuff.

I remember in the old days there was something called a "wolf run?" which is some method or some mod which keeps the sims running autonously without human intervention and they wouldn't starve themselves.

Yea I do that too. Just observe them like it's an aquarium. Sometimes I just control one Sim and let the others be and see where the AI takes them.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 7:43 PM
Uh, guys. If you gonna go off track with off-topic, at least include the on-topic info, lol. Than again, I should be the one that given a better head-start.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 10:59 AM
Mine are hoping to get a house built before winter arrives in Sunset Valley2 as they just arrived earlier in the summer and their lot didn't have a house built on it.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 5:33 PM
Hmmm lessee. Well the ones in Dead Ringers are peeved because there's a vampire running amok, the mob has taken over AND the recently reincarnated male ain't gettin any. Despite his fancy uniform and foreign accent. Always worked before....

And in the 1940s Beaumont Le Roger town, my female lead is either hella pissed at me for offing her lover or hella scared that the mob of angry townspeople is gonna find her in her new, seekrit apartment and lynch her for being said lover's lover. To which I tell her - well, woman, you HAD to fall in love with the enemy, didntchu? Ha.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 7:38 AM
At the moment, Janet and I are asleep. Last I checked, her dreams involved some manner of romance. For me, it's that one about a friendly Loch Ness monster thingie. Everyone's moodlets are in decent shape; my energy's hecka low, but time will help that. Tomorrow isn't a school day.