Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#501 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 1:24 PM
Pleasant:Daniel got caught cheating by Mary-Sue, but because she got fired, he managed to keep the house. I aged him down a bit to fufill his LTW, and he got married to Kaylynn, and had a couple of twin boys, Dante and Vergil, along with a girl, Arwen.

Angela was hit hard by Daniel and Mary-Sue breaking up, and ended up getting an F in school, losing Dustin, becoming enemies with Daniel, and then dying once I got bored of her.

Lilith was able to repair her relationship with Daniel, and got married to Dirk, they've currently got one child, a little girl named Denyce. I've not played them in ages though.

Goth:Cassandra dumped Don, and fell for a CAS sim, Dr. "Horrible" Hal. That wasn't even my doing. Hal just brought her home from work and they had a couple lightning bolts for eachother.

Cassandra had a couple of kids, Landon and Meryl, and adopted a third, Morty Junior.

Alex is currently going steady with Arwen, not done much with the goths lately either.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#502 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 4:18 AM
I've been playing my Pleasantview hoods for a couple months now, following a reset. A lot has happened and I don't know how long it will take to go through it so bare with me lol.

Broke: Dustin and Angela stayed together. They live on the outskirts of town in a trailer and have three kids; Flat, Kaya, and Miguel.
Brandi lives in a suburban home with her townie husband Craig Ray. They have no children together but Jean (third son) lives with them and is still a teen. She is a power leveler in the gamer career track and her husband is a celebrity chef.
Beau and Lucy Broke live in an apartment downtown and have one child, a girl named Gina. They are both pursuing jobs in the culinary arts.
Jean Broke a family sim, but is in love with Melody Tinker, Maria Phelps, and Ella Dreamer. Who's it gonna be?

Caliente: At the beginning of the game, I had Morty and Dina tie the knot. They had one son, Donatello. Shortly after Donatello became a child, Morty died and Cassandra took back the Goth house. She raised her younger half brother and Alexander, while Dina got kicked out. She went to live with Nina in her townhouse with her townie husband, Jess Phelps.
Dina began climbing her way up through the Medical career track, never bothering to call her only son. Instead she assisted Nina in raising her twin daughters, Edna and Maria, following Jess' untimely pool demise.
Edna is a family sim with the lifetime want to reach golden anniversary, Maria is a romance sim with the lifetime want to be a celebrity chef. Edna is going steady with Richard Landgraab and Maria is "going steady" with Antonio Lothario.

Lothario: I changed Don's aspiration to Pleasure and had him marry Kaylynn Langerak. They lived in the old Goth manor, which I had given a makeover. Don stayed in the medical career and Kaylyyn got a job as a teacher. They had two children, Antonio and Capricia. Kaylynn was pregnant with their third but suffered a miscarriage and proceeded to melodramatically drown herself in the pool. Don stayed mostly celibate and single, raising his kids. Then one night he got invited to an outing downtown where he saw his old flame, Dina Caliente. They were married the day after and Dina lived out the rest of her days with Don as an elder. Don still has maybe three days before he kicks the bucket.
Antonio Lothario, another romance sim, is going steady with Maria Phelps.
Capricia Lothario is a popularity sim and is everybody's best friend.

Dreamer: Cassandra eventually married Darren Dreamer, moving herself and her funds to his house. She brought along Donatello and Alexander. Dirk and Alexander were fast friends after Alexander aged up into a teenager, choosing the romance aspiration.
Shortly afterwards, lightning struck a tree.
We all know what happens to sims when there's a--
"ZOMGWTF TREE ON FIRE OMG OMG OMG"
and refuse to leave the site of the burning tree. This happened one summer day when the kids were at school.
They came home orphans.
Alexander, Dirk, and Donatello still had the Goth fortune to live off though, and didn't suffer a bit.
Donatello is now an adult romance sim, living on his own downtown. Alexander lives with his mistress and their one son, Nigel.
Dirk is married to Lilith Pleasant and they have two kids, Ella and Desmond. They are currently still living in the Dreamer home.

Goth: Morty married Dina. Morty died. Cassandra kicked Dina out but kept her younger half brother Donatello. She, Alexander, and Donatello moved in with Darren and Dirk Dreamer. Cassandra and Darren died tragically in a season tree fire, the teens were left to raise Donatello.

Burb: One day, John decided to not be a potato and do something for once in my game. He showed up at Florence Delarosa's flower shop and it was love at first sight. The smell of daisies, ammonia and urine from the bathroom, and one aspiration failure from losing a star was all it took for Florence to seduce him. John left Lucy and Jennifer for her.
Jennifer decided to cut her losses and married none other than the rich playboy Malcolm Landgraab IV. They have twin sons, Richard and Samuel, and live in a ritzy mansion in Bluewater Village.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue got fired, only to find Daniel shagging some weird Polish maid. She locked him in the basement until he died. She later remarried another romance sim, Gabe Pai. He met a similar fate. This repeated until ole Mary-Sue died at the ripe old age of 70 days. There's a basement full of graves that Angela and her family don't know about.
Angela married Dustin because I'm boring.
They have boringuglyslobpotato babies that I hate named Flat, Kaya, and Miguel.
And they still live in the Pleasant house.
Forum Resident
#503 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 10:05 PM
I created my own sim and moved him into a large lot and have preceded to build him a massive house. His name is Daniel Poorman (I was doing the poverty challenge but didn't like it so just did a normal legacy instead) and he moved in a townie sim, Ivy, well she met another townie sim named Brenda and they both moved out together. Daniel then got engaged to Nina Caliente and moved her in, they have just given birth to a daughter Anna.

Angela and Lilith Pleasant have grown up into adults. Daniel moved in Kaylynn much to Mary-Sue's disgust and they had a big argument and hated each other for a few days. Kaylynn moved out because of the stress. Mary-Sue forgave Daniel but then he slept with Nina Caliente and she decided enough was enough. Daniel moved out and Lilith went with him even though she was getting on better with her mother, to look after him since he is an elder and they have moved into the property directly opposite the Pleasant house. Angela and Mary-Sue are now living together.
Angela and Lilith's love interests are still teens so their love life is at a standstill at the moment.

Nothing much has happened with the Broke's yet save for Beau growing up to a child and Brandi giving birth to her third boy, Travis.

Kaylynn is a resident at simcity hospital. She lived on her own for a little while before falling in love with Darren Dreamer. They have since gotten married and had twins Jasmine and Amy. Their house is getting a makeover soon.

Brenda and Ivy have been focusing on getting ahead in their careers to fulfill their LTWs but they will be adopting a child soon.

Cassandra and Don got married (I was intending for him to leave her at the altar so she could get over him.) Then a few days later Mortimer married Dina who is very happy with her new house and riches. Don and Mortimer were getting along fine until all of a sudden they were in a fight. Then Cassandra got involved and also started beating up her father. Mortimer has since changed his will leaving everything to Dina he's got 1 day left before he dies. Alex has grown up to a very ugly sim. Unfortunately I don't have University for the plastic surgeon.

That's it so far. Don will be cheating on Cassandra soon though and she will divorce him since I think she needs someone else, though not Darren - he's happy with Kaylynn.
Test Subject
#504 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 1:19 PM
Just re-installed TS2 on my new computer awhile ago, so here's what I've done:

Broke: Hardly touched. Only moved them into the Dreamer's old house.
Caliente: Got both sisters jobs, and Dina engaged to Mortimer.
Dreamer: Darren got engaged to Cassandra, and with Dirk has moved into the Goth house.
Goth: Nothing besides what has been mentioned.
Lothario: Got Don abducted, and he now the father of a alien boy toddler.
Pleasant: Moved the Oldies in with them, got Lilith's grades up and Mary-Sue a few promotions.
Burb: Hardly touched since they have moved in.
Oldie: Moved in with the Pleasants and adopted a toddler, a boy named Justus.
Langerak: Kaylynn married Cyd Roseland, who is pregnant after getting abducted. She just gave birth to Danie'ls kid, who I named Mandy.

Wow.. my game is pretty boring so far! :P
#505 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
What did you do with Mortimer, Dina, Nina, Don, Darren, and the rest? Tell us every little detail of what happened with the Maxis premade characters in Pleasantview in your game.

The Goths

Cassandra Goth was about to get married to her love, Don Lothario. She set up the wedding ceremony in the backyard of the family house, and the guests were invited to attend (her father, her brother, Don Lothario). Cassandra walked down the aisle, toward the wedding arch to meet her husband-to-be. A non-denominational minister started to solemnize the wedding and first asked the bride Cassandra to make a wedding vow. Then, the minister turned toward Don and asked him to make a wedding vow. Don had commitment issues and didn't know if he could meet the demands of being a good husband. He gulped and rejected making the wedding vow. Instead, he ran away from the wedding arch, leaving Cassandra heartbroken and hapless.

The Burbs

John, Jennifer, and Lucy Burb moved into Pleasantview for a quiet life in the suburbs instead of a busy and bustling life in the city. They purchased a cheap house with a two-story window and furnished it. Jennifer couldn't wait to begin her first day of work in Pleasantview! She had gotten a job as a businesswoman, and she was so excited!

The Oldies

After raising a beautiful daughter, the Oldies retreated to a smaller retirement home somewhere in Pleasantview. They furnished the home snugly and hoped that their retirement paychecks could make ends meet.

Don Lothario

After ditching Cassandra at the wedding arch, Don Lothario danced joyfully in his kitchen, when the telephone called. It was Nina Caliente, asking for a dip in the tub. Don allowed Nina to come over for a tub party. Since a girl was coming over, Don looked around his house and saw the need to hire a maid to clean up. He contacted the Pleasantview maid service and got Kaylynn on the line. Kaylynn was already Don's girlfriend and agreed to help out Don clean the house up. Nina came over to Don's house with her friend, Mortimer Goth. Don groaned. Don, Nina, and Mortimer went to the hot tub to soak for the day, before Mortimer said that he had to go. Then, Don and Nina woohoo'd in the tub. Not too far away from the incidence, Kaylynn heard the laughter of a woman's orgasm and ran upstairs to check it out, only to find Don and Nina together. Kaylynn became angry and slapped Don's face to express her jealousy toward Don's preference for Nina. Then, in a huff, Kaylynn left the house. Don kissed Nina goodbye.

The Calientes

Nina and Dina Caliente were dancing on top of their condo. Suddenly, the bell rang. Dina ran to answer the door and found that Mortimer Goth was at the doorway. Mortimer said that he just came to visit Dina, because he was completely mesmerized by her. Dina was desperate for money. Her former husband left her with $10,000 and Dina spent it all on the trendiest fashion and cosmetics. Dina looked onto Mortimer as a man that could provide her with loads of fast cash and a happy life. So, Dina initiated the marriage proposal by showing Mortimer the engagement ring and asking him for his hand in marriage. Mortimer gasped and delightfully agreed. The couple was now engaged.

The Brokes

Brandi Broke taught her son Beau how to walk. While her older son Dustin went to school, Brandi decided to teach her Beau how to talk. Life had been a little rough on the Brokes, but Brandi had high hopes that she could make it out of this mess.

The Pleasants

Lilith Pleasant went to her sister Angela Pleasant and apologized to Angela. Lilith hoped that Angela would do the same for her, but instead, Angela turned away and went to school. Lilith could not believe that Angela had just walked out of an apology request. Mary-Sue kissed Daniel goodbye before she went her way to work. Daniel danced to the salsa music for a while. Kaylynn Langerak, the housemaid, came over and cleaned the kitchen sink and the bathroom sink. Afterwards, she asked Daniel whether or not he wanted to spend time with her. Daniel agreed. They kissed, her breasts touching his chest. Then, Daniel led Kaylynn to the master bedroom, and together they woohoo'd on the marriage bed. After the woohoo, Daniel offered Kaylynn a live-in maid position. Then, Mary-Sue came home from work with a teary face. She got demoted by her boss to return to work with campaign phones. UGH! Angela and Lilith came home from school. Lilith got lousy grades but decided to do her homework anyway. Not matter what she did, she always got crumby grades and a crumby life. Angela came home with A's and asked Mary-Sue to help her with homework so she could earn an A-pluses next time. Mary-Sue agreed. Hopefully, the homework help could take her mind off her work for a change. Meanwhile, Kaylynn decided to make dinner. Daniel followed.

The Dreamers

After paying off all the bills, Darren Dreamer was left with meager simoleons. He worked as a starving artist, barely making enough wages to feed his family. He was thinking about selling his house and renting an apartment, but then, he changed his mind, because this was the house that he and his wife purchased before Dirk was born. Plus, his wife was buried on the property. He was too attached to the house to move away, and he would do anything to survive, even going back to work as a businessman. Darleen's death also affected Dirk's life. For the first couple of months, Dirk did nothing but mourn. Dirk's grades in school also dropped to a D! Dirk was disappointed in himself, but since he had made a new friend at school, whose name was Lilith Pleasant, he thought that his life could turn around... someday. Meanwhile, Darren had been crushing on the rich heiress that lived next door.

To be continued...
Test Subject
#506 Old 9th May 2013 at 4:43 PM Last edited by SuziSim : 9th May 2013 at 5:06 PM.
This is a fun thread. With the hoopla over the latest announcement of The Sims 4 coming out next year, I had a hankering to put aside TS3 for a while and play TS2 again. So I completely restarted Pleasantview (had to dink with the config files to get it to look decent). Here's what's happened so far:

Goth: Cassandra and Don just got married and will live in the Goth manor. She's pregnant. Surprisingly, I've NEVER had these two get married to each other before. Mortimer has woohooed with Dina and she's pregnant, too, but Morty doesn't want to get married again.

Broke: Brandi looks fabulous after a makeover and she and Darren Dreamer have fallen in love. He's the kind man she needs, and he's realized that Cassandra will never love him so he's ready to move on. Haven't done anything with Dustin and Beau yet.

Pleasant: Daniel and Mary-Sue have made up and she's pregnant with twins, but Daniel still has a thing for Kaylynn and practically every other female he meets. Lilith and Angela are getting along too. Angela wants a new boyfriend, not boring ol' Dustin, and Lilith is questioning her sexuality.

Burb: John got a makeover too, and now with shaggy dark brown hair and a well-trimmed beard, he's very handsome. Looks a lot like Ben Affleck's character in "Argo." He and his wife Jennifer are expecting a new baby, but John has a wandering eye too...

Caliente: Pregnant Dina doesn't know yet that Mortimer will never marry her. Nina is being rude to everyone she meets and seems filled with hatred. Not sure what will happen to her.

Oldie: Coral is oblivious to Herb's Romance aspirations. He's putting the moves on women he meets, and might a new son or daughter be in the cards for him as well?
Test Subject
#507 Old 11th May 2013 at 6:46 AM
Goth: Cassandra married Don, (I was actually going to make her marry Darren but it turns out that Don didn't leave the altar. Lol.) and they stayed in the Goth home for a while, and they moved out. Bella returned, with everyone in the household feeling ecstatic. Alexander is also now a teen, who is already planning to go to college.

Pleasant: Angela and Lilith went to college, and when they graduated, Angela was warmly welcomed by her father but Lilith was welcomed with an insult. During university, Angela and Lilith became the best of friends. Dustin proposed to Angela when they were in the restaurant, in which Angela gladly accepted. Since Angela moved out, the Oldies moved in. Lilith was constantly picked on by her parents. Daniel tried to flirt with Mary-Sue's co-worker, but Mary-Sue was in the lot and she slapped Daniel. Herb kept on attacking Mary-Sue's co-worker (Brenda) and Daniel. Lilith couldn't take it anymore so she moved out to Bluewater (she wanted somewhere far from her parents, but near enough to keep contact with her sister), in which she is married to Dirk and she owns a flower shop.

Meanwhile, Mary-Sue is planning to divorce Daniel. However, she doesn't know that Daniel is also cheating on her with Kaylynn...yet.

Dreamer: Brokenhearted by the fact Cassandra is now married, he decided to move on. Lately, Darren has been having a little crush on Nina.

Broke: The Brokes now live in a small farmhouse. Angela moved on their home following her marraige with Dustin. Brandi gave birth to a baby named Thomas. Dustin bought a little cafe, and he then sold the deed afterwards. Both Dustin and Angela moved out once again and Angela is expecting a baby. Following their move, Dina decided to move in and take care of Brandi's children.

Caliente: Nina just stayed in their home after Dina moved out. Nina moved Michael's urn to the recently built cemetery in Pleasantview. Nina has been considering of buying a cat. (I imagined her to be a cat person, but she isn't addicted to them to the point of being a crazy cat lady xD)

Family bin families: Like I said with the Pleasants, the Oldies moved with them, while the Burbs moved to a small house near the Pleasants.
Test Subject
#508 Old 24th May 2013 at 11:06 PM Last edited by SneakingOut : 24th May 2013 at 11:50 PM.
First post!!

Well, in a nutshell...
Lothario - Don continued his affairs, romancing a townie named Melissa and one of my CAS Sims called Ellen, but he eventually settled down with Dina Caliente. I figured since they are both sorta interesting and unique looking, I would pair them together and make them have a child. However, they had twins! Leonardo and Cipriani. It wasn't easy raising them, especially when they were toddlers, and due to Don also going on a date with Nina and conceiving a child with her - named Roberto - he went crazy and required the Therapist to help him. However, when the twins aged to children, things looked up for them and their moods were great. Currently, Don is 2 days away from being an elder and Dina is 6 days away, I think. The twin boys are teens now and are the spitting image of their father. However, weirdly though, whenever the boys saw their parents sleeping in the bed together, they would cry. But they didn't react to them kissing. I found it strange but figured it might be to do with Roberto, even though they have not yet met. So to sort out this problem I gave Don and Dina single beds and placed them together. When I send the boys to college they can have their double bed back, haha. Dina is in the Criminal career, and Don still has the Medical profession.

Caliente - Things were same old, same old in the Caliente household, until Dina got the guy the women wanted and settled down with him. However, that didn't stop Nina. After seeing him at the clothing store in Downtown, she asked him on a date and took him back to her place, where they woo-hoo'd and a baby boy, Roberto, was the result. (I hoped she would have a girl, but girls are pretty much a rarity to be born in my game!) She is in the Music career and Roberto is currently in the toddler stage.

Goth - Haven't really played them much, but Alexander is now a teenager, and after Don left Cassandra at the altar, I wasn't really sure what to do with them. I created a Sim called Jarrod Carlson who I wanted to date one of my other sims, however they didn't get along too well and they lacked chemistry. But Cassandra on the other hand was attracted to Jarrod - both had two bolts for each other - and she eventually asked him to marry her. Cassandra is currently pregnant with his child. Mortimer is just doing his own thing, and also returned to the working world, in the Education career.

Pleasant - Again, not played with this family much. In fact, only two days Sim time so far, but I will play them some more. Daniel and Mary-Sue had some woo-hoo and a baby is on the way!

Dreamer - 5 minutes I played as the Dreamers and quickly got bored, I think I'll skip this family.

Broke - Brandi gave birth to a son called Dudlee (named after Dudley Landgrabb xD) who is currently in his baby stage. Dustin and Beau are doing well in school. I don't think I'll pair Brandi with anyone, but things may change when her sons start growing up.

Oldies - They adopted a child called Jennifer.

Burb - John and Jennifer quickly christened their new home with a celebratory woo-hoo, and now they have a second daughter named Imogen, currently still a baby. Lucy is a teenager now. John and Jennifer are also flirting with some other neighbours, so affairs may spark from these two.

Ramaswami - The two have a baby called Anita.

I think that's them all Oh, and the Ottomas. I don't think I'd have the patience to play as them, too large a family for me :P
Test Subject
#509 Old 30th May 2013 at 1:17 PM Last edited by megjfreedman : 31st May 2013 at 5:12 PM. Reason: Added Gameplay, Name Error
OK guys this is going to be long
Don married Cassandra and they had a daughter Samantha they then moved out but Cassandra caught him cheating so she moved back in. Same night Mortimer married Dina and they had a son Andrew but soon afterwards Morty died so Dina was raising Alex and Andrew. Nina moved in with Dina but saw Don with Cassandra so moved out then had an affair with the newly-divorced Don so they had a daughter Latasha and then a kid Hilary with NPC before having a boy Anthony with Morty before he kicked the bucket. Mary Sue caught Daniel cheating so she divorced him and moved out. She then found she was pregnant with his child so had a boy Graham. Daniel then married Kaylynn and they have three daughters Gigi Glory Glenn. Angela cheated on Dustin with Dirk and Lilith cheated on Dirk with Dustin. Both were found out and are going steady with their lovers. Don lived a bachelor life and impregnated Jennifer Burb (they had a daughter Sally but John never found out) but then Brandi told him she was pregnant with his child so she moved in. They had a son Lawrence.
Mad Poster
#510 Old 30th May 2013 at 2:48 PM
I have remade all the "Pleasantview Ancestor's" using this tutorial "Resurrecting Sims with no character data" http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Resurrecting_tips
giving all deleted sims there data back and extracting them using SimPE and then making them anew.

I am on the 2nd Gen. now and having fun.

If you would like to try them see my sig.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
#511 Old 31st May 2013 at 5:12 PM Last edited by megjfreedman : 31st May 2013 at 6:01 PM.
Part 2
Alex grew up and married Dina and they had two children cos Dina worried she wasn't going to get all the fortune (which, upon inheritance, means they didn't have to work!). Dustin grew up, ditched Lilith, married Cassandra and they have a daughter. Angela and Dirk married and had two daughters Callie and Joanne who became the new Angela and Lilith ( Pleasants) They liked their parents until during their teen years Angela got pregnant again The girls both moved out Callie married an NPC but Joanne cheated with him and Callie found out. But she couldn't divorce him because she was pregnant with his child! Yeah, I played them tons. Alex cheated on Dina with Lucy & Lilith who both ended up having kids by him. Dina never cheated and was instead kind of a loner who spent her life raising her kids until she died in a fire. Oops. Andrew moved out, got a house, job and wife and didn't want his inheritance and disowned his family. Alex married a hot young NPC, then forced her to get a job for no reason, cheated with the maid, which was found out but instead she decided to let her move in. The wife was pregnant but it didn't stop Alex from knocking up the maid. Then, shortly after having the baby his other wife died and he kind of had an affair with the maid until he died. She moved out and the children were taken by social services and later adopted by Cassandra. Sorry about the amount but I'll tell you about the rest later once I've played them more.
Update
Andrew lives in a small house with his wife Stefanie and has a great job and a perfect life. Only evil *evil laugh* me decided to wreak havoc by making his wife have an affair only to produce an illegitimate child who she passes off as his and he doesn't know its not his. And it turns out Stefanie's kinda crazy (almost as crazy as Dina) and she dies of starvation cos she hates herself . Only then does Andrew find out the kid's not his and its dad wants nothing to do with it. But :lovestruc every cloud has a silver lining and Andrew's is in the form of Sarah Silvers , a rich, no-nonsense woman who buys them a bigger house and a better life and convinces him to move Stefanie's grave to the community graveyard (the Goth family graveyard kinda creeped Dina out) and they have a daughter and live the high life. Nina decides to experiment with her sexuality and ends up moving in a hot female townie to help raise her kids. Joanne began sleeping around including seducing the mailman who she had a secret child with (without his knowledge). After catching her husband cheating again Callie finally divorced him but was forced to move in with Joanne. She then became attracted to and married the mailman which caused tension in the house causing Joanne to move in with her parents who I kept on elixir to pump out more kids cos they're great parents. Angela has tons of NPC friends and in between maternity leaves juggling a political career. She fixed Joanne up an NPC man they married but she divorced him after finding he was too boring. Currently she's dating. Dirk is near the top of the career ladder. Cassandra died whilst drowning (is there some kind of curse?) when Samantha was in her late teens and Latasha was a child. Dustin mourned a lot but then moved in Lilith. They started up a friendship and woohooed once or twice until Lilith's death. Dustin currently lives with Latasha who wants her dad to find a girlfriend but that probably won't happen.
Test Subject
#512 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 7:18 PM
I restarted my Pleasantview about a month ago and am having SO much fun with again, it might take a while to get through everyone.

Broke
Brandi remarried after having her 3rd son (Connor) to a CAS, Charlie Watford. They had a daughter called Lorita. Now they only have Lorita left at home, who is a teenager and dating Niles Lothario. They have progressed to a bungalow rather than the trailer but are still dirt poor. Brandi is very excited about Lorita marrying into the Goth fortune.
Dustin and Angela stayed together and had 2 girls, Rosie and Avril. They moved into a two up two down house after Daniel and Mary-Sue left the house and money to Lilith (Daniel didn’t approve of Dustin). Dustin finally got away from his criminal path and took up a job as an adventurer. Angela was fired from her job and decided to become a stay at home Mum. Angela took up exercising and managed to die of starvation when the girls where at school, leaving Dustin as a single Dad. Rosie is a teenager (popularity like her mum) whilst Avril is waiting to grow up.

Beau started dating Lucy Burb, but it didn’t work out. He moved in with his second girlfriend Georgiana (CAS) when he became an adult, but she got herself electrocuted and died. Third time lucky maybe he has married CAS Rosalie Nathan and they are expecting a baby – though she has already had a miscarriage scare. They have 2 cats and are working really hard so have saved up at least $10000. Beau is in Business and Rosalie is excellent in the medical profession.

Connor has just moved in with Lucy Burb, yep, he stole his big brothers girlfriend. Connor is by far the best looking of the Broke brothers so he had better provide some pretty children.

Caliente
Once you marry Nina off, she really forgets about being a romance Sim, she married a neighbour called Glenn Cawcutt, who wasn’t too bad looking. They stayed in the Caliente house for a while even when Mortimer moved in. Then Mort and Dina moved out, leaving a big chunk of money for Nina. She bought a lovely house with Glenn and finally (after 3 miscarriages) had a daughter called Annabel. They recently bought a miniature husky called Benjy and Annabel is still a child, Nina and Glenn are both Elders.

Dina is better off under the Goth heading these days.

Goth
Mortimer moved in with Dina, bringing Alexander and leaving the Goth Mansion to Cassie. He then moved out with her and Alex into a smallish but pleasant house. Mortimer got Dina pregnant just before he died, she naturally gave birth to twin boys Charlie and George Caliente-Goth. Alexander became a teenager and dated a few different girls whilst Dina dated a neighbour called Alan Millet.

However, one night they just jumped into bed with each other. Just like that (I have autonomous casual romance). Alexander was a teenager at the time. Nothing happened for a while afterwards, except that Mortimer’s furious ghost kept reappearing so many times I had to move him, but eventually they did it again and again and fell in love. Alexander married Dina, so she finally got her claws on the Goth name and money, she was soon an elder though. Alexander took to stargazing and was recently rewarded with a boy he called Quentin.

Charlie and George are very different, Charlie is more a ‘true Goth’ sciency, a little socially awkward but also very rebellious and hard work. He is dating Alexa Dreamer (her and her brother are also hard work). George is much softer and has a family aspiration and a nicer face; he is steadily dating CAS India but has no trouble finding girls who fancy him. Despite an unusual upbringing where their brother also played the role of father, the twins have done really well and grew up with platinum aspirations and A+’s.

Lothario
When Cassandra was left the Goth mansion it didn’t take her very long to move Don in and then marry him. Don’s secondary aspiration was set to family and it turns out he makes a wonderful, caring father and loyal husband. He hasn’t strayed once. He and Cassie had 2 children, Niles, who was stolen by the Butler as a baby and then returned, and Anastasia. Niles is dating Brandi’s daughter Lorita. Cassandra followed in her father’s footsteps and is close to becoming top of the science career, however neither of her kids are displaying any scientific talent.

Dreamer
Darren Dreamer, fully over his wife’s death, married a CAS, Esmerelda. She was quite a bit younger than him but their twins reached child age before Darren passed on. Dirk moved out the first chance he got, although he like Esme, the twins, Max and Alexa were total handfuls and it was a very stressful time. The twins are now both teenagers and Alexa is dating Charlie Caliente-Goth and Max dating Zoe Burb. Esme is a lonely old woman who desperately wants to find love but is too bitter to attract anyone. All her dates have gone horribly sour.

Dirk moved out and in with slightly older Lilith Pleasant. They got married and after some time tried for a baby, they were in no hurry. Lilith had a boy she called Madison and he is totally adorable and looks just like Dirk. By this time Daniel and Mary-Sue were nearing the end of their lives, when Madison was born they announced that they would like to leave the house to Lilith, so they all moved in. It was lovely having the grandparents around and Madison really benefited from the extra attention. After Mary-Sue died, Lilith and Dirk decided to take the money and move to a nicer house. Daniel and his dog Chester came with them and they had a lovely time until Daniel died.

Pleasant
Mary-Sue and Daniel stayed together and Daniel learnt how to behave himself. They really struggled while the girls were at home to get on, but once they left they got a dog and focussed their attention on him. They got on so much better and totally renewed their love for each other.

Burb
John and Jennifer decided to give Pleasantview another chance and their daughter Lucy thrived here. She is now off with her boyfriend Connor but they have 2 more daughters, Zoe, who has recently become a teenager and Sophie, who is a toddler. Definitely no more babies, they are both too old now and they couldn’t afford to keep another child. John desperately hoped for a boy but now he has no hope for his name living on.

I would love to update this again when a little more has happened!!
Test Subject
#513 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 6:49 AM
I am obsessed with playing Pleasantview.

Goths:
Mortimer:Most people marry Dina Caliente to Mortimer, but my story is a little different. I married them like most people do. But I soon realized that he would be a lot happier with someone else. One sim I had made was old and had died all by herself. I brought her back to life and made her move in with the Goths. I made Mortimer cheat on Dina with my brought back to life sim. They fell out of love and divorced.
Cassandra: everyone knows that she was engaged to the cheater Don. If most people married her I think he runs away from the wedding on everyone's. I didn't want her to be heart broken so I exit-ed without saving and redid the wedding. They are together now and she is pregnant. They live in a 2 bed 1 bath house.
Alexander: He kinda bores me. He just turned into a teen and does nothing.

Caliente:
Dina Caliente: After breaking up with Mortimer I decided to marry her to a rich guy. I made a rich guy and named him Dan Richie. (So cheesy I know) I put him in that really big empty house with the lake in the front(You can find it in Pleasantview). Nina moved in with her. I'm planning on having them have children. She is still hooking up with Don Lothario.
Nina Caliente: She is also dating Don Lothario and moved in with her sister(Dina) and her sister's husband.(Dan Richie)

Pleasant:
Daniel: He is still hooking up with Kaylynn the maid. He hasn't gotten caught.
Mary-Sue: Still caught up in work.
Lilith and Angela: Both in college at SSU(Sim State University) Went with their boyfriends and 2 other random sims that show up for the "send sims to college". They are all in a small 6 person dorm. They are all sophomores. Lilith is engaged Dirk Dreamer and Angela is engaged to Dustin Broke.

Dreamer:Don't ever play the Dad because I find him boring.
Dirk: In college with the group said above.^ Engaged to Lilith.

Broke:
Brandi:After Dustin moved away to college she had her 3rd son which I named Tyler. I felt bad for her that she had no job and she was lonely so I married her to...Mortimer! So Alexander now shares a room with Beau(now a kid) and Tyler(infant.)
Dustin:In college. Engaged to Angela.

Oldie:Lives in one of those beach looking houses Don and the Caliente's used to live in. Don't ever play them because they bore me to death.

Don Lothario: Married to Cassandra and she is about to give birth to their 1st child. He is still cheating on her with Nina Caliente, Dina Caliente, Kaylynn L?(The maid I always forget her last name) and recently he has been hitting on Mary-Sue.

Burb: Never really play them. They also kinda bore me. The live in the house next to the old Broke family house.

I think that's all? (:
Test Subject
#514 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 11:04 AM Last edited by CharleeEmm : 2nd Sep 2013 at 7:36 PM. Reason: Have played a bit more (:
I've recently restarted my game again and this is what has happened so far:
*UPDATED* As have played a little more!

Broke: Brandi has passed away, she was living on the edge of town with her youngest and third Son Cody and his wife Kimberly. She moved in with him after her boyfriend Daniel Pleasant passed on. Cody is now an elder and has four children with Kimberly, including twins.
Beau is an adult (Played Cody more and he accidentally aged first?!) and married a townie named Suzie? Cannot remember her second name, she was a romance sim but I changed that so they're both family oriented sims! They had three daughters, one adopted named, Lily, Sienna & something I cannot remember. They're all at Uni!
Brandi's eldest, Dustin married Dina Caliente whilst on a mountain holiday and had their first child, a son, Rowan followed by a second son Theo. They've both just achieved there LTW of world class ballet dancer and hall of famer respectivley. Dina recently passed away, Rowan just had twins taking his number of children to four and Theo is engaged to Sierra Roseland. Two of Rowan's children are now at University and Dustin recently passed away.

Caliente: As said, Dina married Dustin Broke and lives in Pleasantview. Nina on the other had has been through quite a bit. She originally had Don move in and both changed their aspirations, Don wants money and she wanted a family. I decided it just wasn't going to work so had Don cheat with Kaylynn thus ending their engagement. Nina went on to marry a townie named Knut Chen. But non of her wants were particularly thrilling and she just didn't seem happy so they eventually divorced and she gave birth to her first daughter Sierra with Cyd Roseland. They had their honeymoon in their new vacation home and moved into a new house in Pleasantview. Both sisters and Cyd have now passed away.

Lothario: Weird things happen with Don! He has been engaged three times! He has not long married .. Angela Pleasant. It works well! He caught Kaylynn cheating with Daniel and so fell for Angela. They've moved in to their new home and Angela has given birth to two children, Ethan and Everly. Angela and Don are both elders now, with Don spending most of his time at his electrical shop in town. Ethan is married to Nina's daughter Sierra, (they've just had their first baby, Maisey) and Everly is engaged to Dina and Dustin's son Theo.

Pleasants: I had fun with this, I had a personal aspiration to kill off Mary-Sue and bizarrely it actually happened. Technically not my doing! Lilith caused a fire in the kitchen, but I suppose me having three of four residents go to the garden for safety might have lead to Mary-Sue's death. Shame. Daniel went on to live with his daughter Lilith after Angela moved out and eventually he found happiness spending his final years with Brandi.
Lilith and Angela are adults now, Lilith lives in the original house with her Husband Dirk and two children, Blake and Pippa.

Goth: Morty sadly recently passed away - old age! And therefore his teenage son Alexander had to move to Bluewater to be with his sister. Morty didn't last long enough for me to do anything with! Cassandra lives in Bluewater with Darren.
After growing to an adult, Alexander married a townie named Rose & they have a son Harrison, they also live in Bluewater. Harrison is in a relationship with Joseph (One of Cody Broke's four children).

Dreamers: Cassandra lives with her Husband in Bluewater Village where they have their own home business selling art of sorts. Some of which Darren produces himself, he recently turned into an elder, not before giving birth to his Son Caspar .. alien abductions are a pain. They've also recently had their second baby Leighton to join Arabella fulfilling a wish of Cassandras to finally have children. She's nearly an elder too.

Burbs: I moved them in, but having done much. The most that happend was John had an affair with a CAS romance sim Caroline I made. But he caught her on a date with Jack Broke, the other son of Cody's.

Just wanted to share! (:
Test Subject
#515 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 9:23 PM
I've recently started playing Pleasantview after a while of focusing on my own characters and 'hoods, and I'm having a blast doing it! I started with the Brokes and it all just went from there.

Not much happened for the first little while; Beau grew up, she had her baby (my memory is terrible so I don't even remember what I named him, haha) and Dustin got fired from his job thanks to a bad chance card. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked- I mean Brandi met Mortimer Goth. I like to imagine that at first, he basically took some pity on her, but it eventually grew to real love on both ends. He saw her spirit and love of her family and took her in, and eventually they got married. Everyone moved to the Goth mansion, after Mortimer broke up with what ina it is that he dates. I always get them mixed up. Everyone ended up getting along really nicely! So right now they're one big, happy family, with Brandi just having given birth to a son from Mortimer. Dustin is about to go off to college with Angela, too, and Beau and Alexander are usually getting up to trouble together. I unashamedly ship them, but since they're step siblings, there can be nothing between them.

Now onto the Pleasants. I'm actually pleased with how they've turned out! Mainly, Lilith, who I've invested more time in than anyone else aside from the Brokes. When things began getting REALLY bad between her and her family, her grandparents decided to take her in, so she moved in with them into their tiny little place. In the new, positive environment, she thrived and was able to eventually get her grades up and turn herself around. She's currently an aerobics instructor, part time. Sadly, she's now living alone as her grandma and granpa passed on. Her inheritance has been enough to get her through until I eventually send her to college, but for now she's doing well for herself! It's really great, and I'm really proud of her. The distance has made her able to repair her relationship with Angela a bit, though things are still rocky. She's still furious with her parents, though, and it doesn't look to be changing- though Daniel does call from time to time. Lilith is also still dating Dirk, and things are going pretty good. I'm not sure what university might have in store for them, but hopefully things will continue going well.

As for everyone else, it's all a bit minor compare to the above. I have plans though! I intend for Angel to 'fall from grace' a bit, possibly by getting knocked up by Dustin, though if that happens she can really just move into the Goth manor and be pretty well off. Dustin is a good guy at heart, so I don't think he would leave her to fend for herself. Daniel and Marysue are going to get divorced. Basically the Pleasant family is going to crumble down around them- with Lilith coming off better than everyone. I kind of feel like she's the victim in the whole mess. I mean, Daniel and Marysue never thought twice about autonomously hitting her, so. My heart goes out to her.

But yeah, that's about it, really. I have more plans, but nothing more to share at the moment.
Lab Assistant
#516 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:57 PM Last edited by chronicboredom : 14th Jul 2013 at 1:15 AM.
Pleasant:
Daniel asked Kaylynn to move in (I like to think of her as a live-in maid of sorts) but panicked when she fell pregnant. He threw her out, but paid her off by sending her all the family funds. Mary-Sue was NOT happy (been a fortune sim of course) but she never did find out about Daniels affair with Kaylynn, or the baby. Lilith moved out to her grandparents, and the distance between her and her family naturally repaired their relationships (helped by Coral's constant family parties!). Angela blossomed even more, became an over achiever and then moved out to college.

During this time Daniel had completed his career track and began a second affair with a co-worker, Brandi LeTourneau. Unfortunately for him, Mary-Sue happened to appear on a community lot as he publically woowhoed Brandi, leading to their divorce. He moved out into an apartment with Brandi. She switched to an entertainment career and gave him another daughter, Kirsten. Shortly after this he died of old age, never quite reaching his LTW of woowhooing 10 different sims (I think he got to about 6 in the end). Brandi then married her best friend, Ivy Copur, and they are currently raising Kirsten together.

Mary-Sue, meanwhile got together with her boss Abhijeet Deppiesse. They moved out of the original family home (such a bad floor plan) and into a large cottage over the road. However, Abhijeet cheated on her repeatedly, woohwhooing over 15 sim in total. When Angela and Dustin moved in after graduation, Mary-Sue broke up with him. While she never knew about his affairs, she disliked how unaffectionate he was towards her. She became mayor before the break-up, achieving her LTW. She spent a few days of retirement with Angela, Dustin and their three children (Craig and twins Lydia and Laura) before dying of old age. Dustin is a GP and Angela is working in the culinary track, though she hopes to own a chain of restaurants one day.

Oldies:
To be honest, I always love playing the Oldies. Lilith moved in and built herself (and her reputation) back up. She did really well in her job but didnt quite get an A+ so never became an over achiever. Coral entered the eduction career track and became a high school teacher before retiring. Herb cheated on Coral with Sandy Bruty (ew!) but it never got anywhere past a kiss. Herb later died of old age, and Coral never discovered his betrayal. Lilith moved to college with Dirk, Dustin and Angela. She achieved a 4.0 GPA but had a hard time throughout. Dirk cheated on her with Heather Huffington. Following this she broke up with him and had an ACRed one night stand with Ashley Pitts, leading to her meeting Kevin Beare. Her and Kevin are now best of friends. After graduation they moved in together, joining Coral and her parrot Henry. Coral died of old age shortly after. Lilith started a passionate affair with Don Lothario but never managed to tame him, while Kevin Beare continued to date a dormie for a while but soon got bored of him. Lilith's teenage half brother Kevin (Kaylynn and Daniel's child) moved in after Kaylynn, her husband and her second child perished in a house fire. Kevin Pleasant has become smitten with Kevin Beare (so confusing with the two Kevins! Might rename one Kev haha) but Beare is wary of the relationship for two reasons 1) he is his best friends brother and 2) he's a teenager! Unfortunately, his doubts didnt stop the Kevin/Kevin relationship going ahead, as they were ACRed straight to the bedroom. They are now in a committed relationship, Kevin has broken up with his previous boyfriend. Nobody knows about the relationship yet.

Langerak
Kaylynn gave birth to Daniel's child, Kevin. She entered the education career track and worked throughout her pregnancy and Kevin's early years to climb quickly through the ranks and stockpile some money. She lived in an apartment lot that was occupied with many college graduates, namely fiancees Heather Huffington and Martin Ruben. Heather cheated on Martin with Ashley Pitts and Don Lothario. In retaliation Martin took Kaylynn on a date, but it ended up being the best date he'd ever had. He fell for her hard and ended up woowhooing her the next day. Heather discovered the affair, but Martin shocked her by breaking up the relationship. He moved in with Kaylynn, and they moved to a bigger apartment. Kevin was an A+ student at this point and got on really well with Martin. Kaylynn got pregnant again and ended with having a baby girl called Darcy. However, disaster struck with a house fire (mentioned above, and definately NOT planned ) and everyone but Kevin died. Kevin then moved in with Lilith.

Burb:
Jennifer got a job in business, John in law enforcement and both did really well. They had one more child, a son named Luke. Both he and Lucy were A+ students. Lucy began dating Beau Broke, and the two are really cute together. They moved to college when Luke became a teenager. Luke was a Pleasure sim, with Romance as his secondary. He has a LTW of having 10 first dates and he has nearly already completed it. He's dated Meadow Thayer, Marsha Brunig, Sophie Miguel, Chloe Gonzaga, Ivy Copur and Jan Tellerman. He was quite smitten with Meadow and proposed to her. She later moved in. However, he has been dating the other girls behind her back, and still needs 4 more first dates until he's finished so Meadow is probably in for some heartbreak here. Lucy then went to college with Beau. While Luke was going around breaking young girls hearts, Jenny and John climbed their career paths. Jenny reached the top of business and netted herself a big 50k bonus to boot. Lucy moved back home after she quite college when she fell pregnant.Jenny then used her bonus to buy a bigger house for her, John, Luke and Meadow to move to, leaving Lucy and Beau (after he graduated) with the original family home. This was very lucky because shortly after Lucy gave birth to twins, Bethany and Samuel.

Lothario:
Don became a GP, but I won't let him advance any further as he doesn't have a degree (well even a GP is ridiculous but after further is absurd). He achieved his woowho 10 sims LTW (all ym romance sims seem to get this one). His conquests included, Nina, Dina, Kaylynn, Lucy Hanby, a gardener I can't remember the name of, Brandi Broke, Heather Huffington, Brittany Upsnott and two other I can't remember. He finally settled down with Nina, married her and moved in with her.

Caliente:
After Bella's return, Dina lost Mortimer's interest. She wallowed in self-pity for a bit and toyed around with teenage Alexander as he had an obvious crush but she took it no further than flirting. She turned her attention to her career and climbed quickly up the business career path while Nina topped the Slacker one. When Alex moved to college and became a young adult, he wooed Dina by treating her to a lavish meal. The two began dating and Dina fell hard for him. When he graduated she moved out and married him, leaving Nina alone. Nina concentrated on woowhooing any sim she could. She did have a fleeting relationship with Ivy Copur, who moved in, but she cheated on her with Don Lothario and Ivy then moved out (later falling in love and marrying Brandi LeTourneau). Nina fell pregnant with Don's baby, leading to them getting married. They now have 3 children, all boys, called Donte, Jamie and Elliot.

Goth:
Firstly, Bella and Mortimer rekindled their love. I also used a second Pleasantvew neighbourhood to make them have another child. I then used this much more attractive face tempate and copied it to this Pleasantviews Alex to fix the randomly ugly (and obviously not genetically related) Alex Goth. Cassandra and Don broke up, and she moved out to gain independence. Don and Bella then embarked on an affair. Moritmer found out and kicked Don's ass (so funny!) but stayed with Bella. Alex moved to college and then returned after graduation. Bella and Mortimer died of old age. Alex then married Dina, and she moved in. They moved out of the Goth manor, bulldozing it and replacing it with a much nicer house where they lived with the family dog named Gunther. Alex got a job as a natural scientist (although they had more than enough money) but later got sacked. Dina gave birth to a son, David, and later gave birth to twins, Harrison and Mia. Cassandra married cop Dorian Kauker and is currently pregnant with their first, and probably only a she is quite old now, child.

Broke:
Usuallly I love playing the Brokes but I just couldn't get into them this time. Dustin sorted himself out and Beau overachieved in everything he did, maxing creativity out as a child as well. The third son, Brody, did very well in school. Brandi never found love again. Nobody I paired her with quite worked. She aged to an elder alone, unfortunately realising a age up unmarried fear so she's currently a very unhappy and deflated elder. Dustin and Beau moved out. Brody fell for Marsha Brunig, but she rejected his first kiss, they later became enemies. He has recently begun dating Sophie Miguel and he has now had his first kiss with her. I don't like her though, so I can't see the relationship lasting long!

Dreamer:
Darren didn't go after Cassandra at all. Instead he wooed Andrea Hogan who he met while out buying some new clothes. They later married and had two children, a boy called Duane and a girl called Danielle. Dirk went to college before Danielle was born. The house got very cramped at this point but they didnt have the funds to move so had to make do. Andrea joined the Oceangraphy career and climbed a few ranks, easing the lack of funds. Darren continued painting for a living. Dirk temporarily moved back in after graduating, but moved out again a few days later to live with a college friend called Jane Stacks. I get bored playing the Dreamers very fast so not much else has happened. Darren is an elder now and near passing away, while Andrea has her sights on Dirk for when he does.
Test Subject
#517 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 10:05 AM
My Pleasantview so far:

Broke: Brandi miscarried her third child thanks to me being a slacker and not paying attention to her. Oops. Never fear though, she found comfort in who other than Don Lothario. They had a little lover affair and Brandi of course got pregnant and gave birth to quads. Yes, you can imagine my despair! She and Don see each other regularly, she loves him, he doesn’t love her. She’s currently pregnant to him again. I swear, Brandi is super fertile! Beau is a teen, not much to say about him really and Dustin….see Pleasants.

Goth: Don ditched Casandra at the alter. Mortimer married Dina and they have a son, then Dina was caught by Mortimer cheating with Don – she became pregnant and had a daughter. Mortimer and Dina’s marriage recovered by never like before. Mortimer is now dead and Dina got the wealth she desired. Casandra still lives at home and until recently, helped Dina with her children, despite absolutely hating her, she adores the children. Darren moved in and he and Casandra got married and after a miscarriage (sorry, sucky playing skills again, sometimes pregnancies are impossibly difficult!) she gave birth to a son. Oh! And Alex died in a super suspicious kitchen fire started by Dina.

Pleasant: Daniel and Mary-Sue’s marriage was better than ever and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other for a second! This obviously resulted in pregnancy, and Mary-Sue had twins, a daughter and a son. Unfortunately, good times didn’t last. Lilith kept running away from home and Angela was getting more involved with Dustin, who Daniel didn’t approve of, and then to top all that, Mary-Sue caught Daniel with the maid. They are still together, trying to work it out for their young kid’s sake but I don’t hold much hope. They HATE each other now. As for Lilith, she went off to college and is now living with Dirk (more of this, see Dreamers) and Angela got pregnant as a teenager. Mary-Sue was so disappointed and offered to raise the baby but instead, Angela moved into a trailer with Dustin and got a job while still attending school. Times were tough since Dustin was flunking and could’nt get a job. She gave birth to a boy. She and Dustin never went to college, they had three more sons (surprise surpise, two of the boys are twins)

Oldie: Coral got a job, I forget what, but it keeps her busy. They adopted a dog which Herb adores. They also adopted another child, a redheaded daughter. Not much else to say about them at this point. They are pretty close to dying.

Burb: John is a stay at home father, and Jennifer is a business woman! Or would be rather if John would stop getting her pregnant. Lucy is a teen and helps with her brother and sister, but she worries for her family since her mother has another baby on the way, If she goes to college, who will help? They are also struggling to make ends meet.

Dreamer: Just out of college, Lilith and Dirk moved into a house together. Lilith got a job in Athletics and Dirk is in Law. They love to go on vacations and spend time together at home with their dog. Speaking of another sim who is super feritile – LILITH AND DIRK! Oh boy. She and Dirk love woohoo! She got pregnant but I didn’t want them to have children right away, I wanted them to save some money ect, so I terminated the pregnancy and put her on birth control, despite that though, she got pregnant again and just recently gave birth to a daughter.

Lothario: Don is slowly making his way around the town’s females, fathering who knows how many children! He still lives in his condo and quit his medical career, I’m trying to think of a profession more suiting to him.

Cliente: For Dina, see Goth. Nina had a brief romance with Don, resulting in a daughter. She’s working her butt off to earn an income to support her and her daughter.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. - George Eliot
Test Subject
#518 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 2:14 AM
Goth: Cass merried Don and moved in a big house, I back bella and moved her in a small house,Morty propose Dine and she moved in and she was pregmant with twins by Don
Goth(Bella'sFamily) She was in to love with 2 sims after that she get morty back and they was having romance, after that she reject one sim for propose and call over Don and start make out hhi after that they was having WooHoo and 'cuze before that Belaa was waching with telescop Cass cam to lecture Bella for spying on her and she saw them and she slap Don sfter that Bella got merried with Don and have 2 kids and she fall in love with my made sim and have kid form him
Cailente: i don't play with them
Brooke:I back Skip Brandi die Dustin with Dirk went to college and Beau was taken form social worker
Skip was in love with a lot sims and die after that agian
Pleasant: Mary see Daniel with Kay and break up with him after that i moved him in small apartmant in Belladona Cove with Kay and i change his aspiration from ROMANCE to FAMILY and had 4 kids with kay
Burb:I change Jhon's aspiration to Romance and break up with Jennifer and be move to Strangetown and become Strangetown's CASSANOVA and jennifer get merried with Mary-Sue's dad
Test Subject
#519 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 8:46 AM
I love the Pleasantview neighbourhood, it’s interesting to see how many different paths their stories can go down.
Here is what I'm doing with them at the mo:

Goths - Don left Cassandra at the Altar (not very original I know!). Cassandra was at first distraught but then she went running into the arms of... guess who... Darren Dreamer! Darren couldn't believe his luck, so he married her within a few hours and before they knew it Cassandra was pregnant with twins: a girl and a boy (Jade and Kenzo). Meanwhile back at the Goth mansion, Mortimer had decided to spend the rest of his life alone after Bella went missing mysteriously, until he met Dona Ottomas. Dona was from a HUGE family which Mortimer had always wanted and they fell head over heels for each other. They promptly got married and went on their honeymoon to Takezmi Village (not sure if thats the right name). So love was in the air for everyone including Alexander. Alexander went to college with several scholarships and just happened to bump into Dona's granddaughter Sharla who was living in the same dorm. Both Alexander and Sharla were misfits in college which pushed them further together. Alexander proposed to Sharla while still a student and married her as soon as they graduated. Both moved into Goth Mansion. Sharla joined the paranormal career and Alexander the science career to follow in his father’s footsteps. On their wedding night, Alexander decided to stargaze (he's favourite hobby) and got abducted by aliens (like mother like son) and came back impregnated with an ALIEN!!!

Dreamer – As mentioned above Darren got married and had babies with his crush Cassandra. He never got a job as Cassandra was already bringing in the big bucks in her science career. Instead he was the house husband and painted on the side to make some extra cash. Cassandra was like a mother to Dirk, he loved her to bits. Dirk soon grew up though and moved into an apartment with Lilith his high school girlfriend.

Lothario - Don ran away from the altar and decided to woohoo with as many women as he possibly could. One of these ventures was his neighbours Nina and Dina Caliente. First he woohoo'd with Dina in the hot tub and accidently got her pregnant, then he decided to carry on with her sister Nina. In the end he definitely had an understanding with Nina (both romance sims) so he proposed to her. He's still not sure about the marriage bit though because of the whole fiasco with Cassandra but at least he's considering it. Don is hoping to progress through the cooking career ladder while Nina is hoping to become a professional party guest

Caliente - Dina had a little boy (Don's sprog) and she named him Dylan. She decided to let Mortimer go as he obviously had feelings for Dona. Instead she went on the prowl for the second most richest man in town, Malcolm Landgrabb (I think that’s his name). Malcolm fell head over heels for her and moved in. Dina joined the secret spy career. Nina got engaged to Don and is still waiting for him to set a date.

Broke - Brandi gave birth to her third son Bobby. While the boys were growing up, she was desperate for love. Finally she found Benjamin Long who coincidentally had a striking resemblance to her late husband Skip. They got married quite fast and he moved in which meant they had enough money to move out to a bigger place. Unfortunately he decided to join the criminal career which Brandi hated Dustin doing, she’s constantly trying to change his mind. Beau grew up to a teenager and is doing extremely well at school, he’s currently dating Ginger Newson. Dustin grew up (skipped college) and moved in with his childhood sweetheart Angela.

Pleasant – Daniel did woohoo with the maid behind Mary-Sue’s back and didn’t get caught, Mary-sue was too much of a workaholic to notice. They both grew old and Mary-Sue is still pushing to be Mayor but Daniel’s decided to retire from being an athletic coach so that he can spend more time on his romantic pursuits. They both moved out into a cosy little cottage near the sea and left the family home to Angela when she and Lillith grew up to be adults. Lillith moved out to an apartment with Dirk and got married. Dirk has turned into a bit of a rebel and decided to have a mohawk haircut. He’s started the music career so that he can be a punk rock star and Lillith is employed as a resident DJ at Malcolm Landgrabb’s nightclub Club Dante. She has also gone a bit wild and dyed her hair pink. Dustin moved in with Angela and they had a massive family reunion when they had their wedding in the back garden. Angela is now pregnant, neither of them particularly want to go to work yet.

Oldies – The Oldies didn’t really live an exciting life in their last few years. Herb (is that his name?) was a petrol station attendant and Coral stayed at home doing the cleaning and looking after their elderly cat Felix. They passed away a few days apart.

Burb – John went into the law enforcement career to achieve his lifetime want and Jennifer went into the business career to fulfil her lifetime want. They didn’t really do that much, they were both obsessed with their careers so they let Lucy adopt a puppy so that she didn’t feel neglected. She’s now turned into an adult and is waiting for her childhood sweetheart Isiah Gavigan to grow up.

Ottomas – Well, this is one of the toughest families I’ve played, there’s so many of them!!! As soon as I realised the mum (can’t remember her name) was pregnant I knew fate would give her twins. In the end they had 5 kids – including twin babies and a toddler! Anyway, Donna (the gran) helped out most of the time until she fell in love with Mortimer Goth and lived in Goth Mansion. The eldest David has grown into an adult and moved to Bluewater Village with one of my CAS sims called Georgina. He’s gone into the athletics career and really wants to be a footballer, he already tries to live that lifestyle. He’s fiancé owns her own salon. The next sibling (Sharla) moved to College and graduated. She ended up marrying into the Goth family too to Alexander. The next is still in College (can’t remember he’s name). He’s currently dating the daughter of the Travellers. They both want to travel the world when they leave college. Unfortunately one of my twins died when they were a child still, but he was doing what he loved doing. He was playing with his train set when it suddenly caught alight (never knew it could do that until now!) and he perished because he never studied fire safety unlike his twin. His twin has grown into a teenager alone and has inherited his father’s romance traits so he’s currently on the prowl for lovers. The dad (Peter) is currently working his way up the journalist career route and desperately trying to stay faithful to his wife who is currently a Teacher’s Aide.

There’s quite a lot of other families I’m playing like the Picaso, Ramaswami, Larson, Langerak etc but this message would go on forever if I carried on. Hope you guys find this interesting!
Test Subject
#520 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 8:02 AM
Broke: Brandi married Mortimer Goth. He was so good with her kids, and Alex didn't have to feel lonely growing up. Together they had a beautiful daughter I named Abigail.

Dustin stuck with Angela as his sweetheart through college and they moved downtown. They had 2 girls, Denim and Destiny and a son named August. August married former teen townie Meadow Thayer who I aged up to a university townie.

Beau married a NL teen townie that went to Uni with him named Katerina. They had twin girls, Justyna and Starla and then another girl named Liina. Finally, they had a son named Dale who is away at Uni right now.

I named the 3rd son Carson. Carson married a teen townie as well named Jessica Leong who went to college with him. They had 3 little girls, Nora, Eva and Delilah. Jessica was a romance sim who just could not stay settled. She ended up cheating on Carson with Dagmar Bertino's husband Irfan (some townie). In a bizarre case of spouse switch, Carson began dating and later married, Dagmar. They had a son together named Denver. Dagmar already had a son named Kaiser and twin daughters, Iria and Aurora. Carson brought his 3 daughters with him. Jessica and Irfin did not stay together, but Carson and Dagmar make the sweetest couple and did a great job raising everyone. Kaiser was the oldest and had the hardest time with his dad leaving. He moved in with his dad after college and has recently gotten married. Dagmar is the mail lady if you wondered why her name is familiar but could not make the connection.

Abigail married former teen townie Samuel Greaves. She had a want for 6 kids. She is a beautiful sim but Samuel doesn't have the best genetics so their kids are kind of a mix.

Burb: I kept John and Jennifer together. They had one more child, a son named Landon.

Lucy married a townie she met at Uni named Eric. They had 6 children due to her LTW. Devon (M), Georgia (F), Dexter (M), Dixon (M), Gianna (F), and Desmond (M).

Landon married one of Don's octuplet daughter's, Faith. They had twin sons, Darius and Jericho.

Caliente: Dina married Darren Dreamer. I loved this pairing because Darren was practically penniless, so Dina was able to shake the gold digger name. She had the drive to succeed, and did, quickly reaching the top of the medicine career. Dirk seemed to really get along with her as well. Darren was able to stay home and reach his LTW of maxing 7 skills, plus he opened an art gallery that quickly became successful. Dirk returned home from college and I stuck with the Dirk/Lilith relationship. They had twin boys named Dash and Linus and the entire household moved up to a beautiful custom home on the hill when the boys were toddlers. Dirk and Lilith had one more child, a son that I named Aaron. Dina and Darren have platinum graves out by the pond, and Dirk and Lilith are elders. Their son Linus lives in the estate also with his wife and children.

Nina married Mr. Big which is kind of funny since Dina was always known as the gold digger. They had a child named Duke who married Wendy Pleasant. Wendy is a twin from Daniel and Mary-Sue. (more on this later)

Dreamer: See Caliente - Dina

Goth: Mortimer - See Broke - Brandi

Cassandra stayed engaged to Don for a while. She moved out of the house after setting her dad up with Brandi Broke. She was thrilled for them and wanted to give them room for the whole merging of families. She started up a home bakery that was very successful. She became pregnant and gave birth to a son she named Solomon. She finally realized when Sol was a toddler that Don was never going to come around and she found love via a customer. His name is Jeff Hanby. They had twins, a son named Gabriel and a daughter named Kerry. Jeff was a great step-dad to Solomon, who looks like a clone of Don. Solomon married Janae Long who is the daughter of Benjamin Long and Kaylynn Langerak. They have a couple of kids.

Alexander married a NL townie that went to college with him. Her name is Suzanne. Mortimer passed on and Brandi dutifully moved into the attic of the Goth home as an elder when Alex returned from college with his bride. Brandi became VERY attached to Alex and Suz's children. She refused to go to work because she did not want to leave the children home alone. The funny thing was, their mother was there and wasn't even working at the time. She was a great step-mom to Alex and an even better grandmother to his children. Alex had 3 girls and a boy. Stephanie, Peyton, Lysette and Jacob. The couple are elder's now and Jacob recently returned from college.

Lothario: Don has a pretty extensive telling, and I have told it in the Don Lothario thread so I will try to keep it short and sweet here. He had at least 20 lovers and most of them with various townies who then became playable and moved on. I will only list the ones he fathered children with.
Ex-Girlfriend #1: Marisa Bendett and son Adam Cox (she married Kennedy Cox while pregnant)
Ex-Girlfriend #2: a random uni townie named Jeannie Bruty. She had Carlos Bruty and went on to marry the exterminator, Jesse Day.
Ex-Girlfriend #3: a random uni townie named Tosha Wilsonoff. She had Jesse Wilsonoff and went on to marry Chester Gieke.
Ex-Fiance: Cassandra Goth. She had Solomon Goth (see Goth - Cassandra)
Ex-Girlfriend #4: Bella Goth. Bella had octuplet girls. Audra, Bailey, Candis, Delain, Esmeralda, Faith, Gracen and Helena. Bella died when they were teens.
Wife: Demi Love. She had twins Molina and Saydie and a son named Ethan who inherited the Lothario name and estate. Demi made sure Don started having a relationship with his other children. He cleaned up his act and died with most of them being involved in his life. Don's kids are some of my favorite to play in the game.

Pleasant: Daniel and Mary-Sue stayed together. I am very happy with this choice. I love, love, love their children! They had another set of twins, Wendy and Whitney. Although I left Don's aspiration alone, I did change Daniel's. Next they had a daughter named Natalie. And another named Amanda. And finally a son named D.J. (Daniel Junior). Mary-Sue went first and you should have seen how much Daniel greaved over her. Anyway, Lilith (see Dreamer) and Angela (see Broke) I stayed traditional with. Wendy married Nina Hiatt fka Caliente's son, Duke. Whitney married a townie named Goopy Young (yes I ended up with two Goopy's in PV haha). Natalie married a random townie. Amanda married Ethan Lothario, Don's heir. And D.J. inherited the Pleasant house and married Gracen Goth, one of Don's octuplets. I love playing the Pleasant kids, they are my favorites along with the Lothario's.

I have also moved in a lot of well known townie, I have SSU attached and Blue Water Village and the original Downtown. So, I'm surprised my neighborhood hasn't imploded yet but I'm enjoying my first and only playing of Pleasantview.
Test Subject
#521 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 4:17 PM
I completely restarted a few months ago and I've done something with all the families:

Broke :
Brandi- Brandi had her third son who I named Skip Jr. after his late dad. She then met and fell in love with a CAS sim names Gary Jones. He had a teenage daughter called Bella from his previous marriage, which broke up because his wife slept with Don Lothario. They then moved to the massive Mediterranean house the other side of town and got married. They then had a son called Tyler who's a child now and a just born baby daughter named Sara.
Dustin- Firstly I made him quit his criminal job to focus on school and get his grades up. I then had him join the Military. I broke up Angela and Dustin because I thought that they were too different and didn't really go together. I then had him go steady with Lillith because I thought they were more suited. They are now married with a baby girl named Sasha, and live in the Broke family trailer.
Beau- Beau is a teen right now with the knowledge aspiration and is an overachiever. He is going steady with Rosie Jane Smith from a CAS family. He will grow up in two days.
Skip Jr.- Skip Jr. is a teen right now about 11 days from adult. I chose family aspiration for him and he is going steady with Ava Smith also from the Cas family.

Caliente :
Nina- Nina got a job in Law Enforcement, and continued to see Don. However, one Woohoo led to another and she ended up pregnant by him. Don proposed while she was in the second trimester. Nina gave birth to a girl named Misha, who is now an adult and married to Alfie Smith(CAS) and they have a toddler called Evie.By the time Nina and Don finally got married Misha was an adult and Don had missed her growing up, so they have little to no relationship. After they got married they had a son called Christian who is now a child.
Dina- First I married her off to Mortimer and she moved into the Goth Mansion. They had no children. After Mortimer died, Dina stayed there until Alexander became an adult. While Alex was in his midteens, Dina met and fell in love with James Wilson a millionaire CAS sim who lived in the big three storey house opposite the Pleasants. After Alex was an adult Dina moved in with James and they got married. They had two sons, a toddler named Alistair and a baby named Benjamin.

Lothario :
I made the "mistake" of having Don invite Nina over just after Cassandra got there so she'd see him kiss her and Cassandra would break up with him. Don then got Nina pregnant and proposed to her. However he didn't move in with her and missed his daughter Misha growing up, something she resented him for. When Misha became an adult Don moved in with Nina and they got married. They have a child son named Christian, as well as a grandaughter Evie from Misha.

Dreamer
Darren- After Cassandra broke up with Don, Darren invited her to the park, there they kissed and fell in love. She moved in with him and they got married. They have a son named Frederick, a daughter Sybil, and now Cassandra is expecting again. I originally had Cass as the breadwinner while Darren stayed at home as a painter/house husband, but he kept rolling wants to get a medicine or science job so I swapped the roles in the marriage, and they're both happier for it.
Dirk- I had Dirk and Lillith break up and had him date Angela instead. Dirk became an overachiever. When they grew up Dirk and Angela got married and have just had a son named Jack. After this I remembered the Dreamer D-name thing and now wished I'd called him David or Dylan !

Goth :
Mortimer- I married him off to Dina, who he stayed with until he died of old age. The marriage was childless. I placed his tombstone in the Goth family graveyard.
Cassandra- She broke up with Don after seeing him with Nina. For what happened next see Darren in the Dreamer section.
Alexander- When he aged up to teen I chose Fortune, and he got a job in business, later becmoing an overachiever. Mortimer died when he was a teen, after that he and Dina ended up becoming best friends. During his teen years he went steady with Lucy Burb, who and later married and has a babay girl called Bella with. He inherited the house which he lives in with his family.

Pleasant :
Daniel- He ended his affair with Kaylynn, but they've still remained best friends. He and Mary-Sue patched up their marriage and now can't keep their hands off one another!
Mary- Sue- She and Daniel managed to save their marriage and now constantly roll wants for each other. She is slowly climbing up the politics career ladder.
Angela- She and Dustin broke up, and has now married Dirk and they have a son called Jack. She works in the athletic career. She and Lillith are now best friends.
Lillith- She broke up with Dirk, and went out with Dustin. They are now married with baby Sasha. She is now best friends with both her parents and her sister. She's in the army as well as Dustin.
I've decided not to make Daniel and Mary-Sue have any more children, instead they're going to reach the top of their careers now the girls have both left home.

Oldie :
They both got part time jobs and moved into a bungalow. It was quite funny playing them because they constantly wanted to woohoo all the time. Herb died and Coral died two days later with platinum aspiration.

Burb :
Jennifer- I got her a job in business and she's slowly working her way up. Her and John had two more children: Robyn, a teenage girl with fortune aspiration, and Matthew a toddler.
John- He fulfilled wants of having more children and is now a house husband.
Lucy- She grew up to a teenager with family aspiration and went steady with Alex Goth. She got married to him and lives in Goth manor with their baby Bella.

Phew thought I was never going to finish that!!!
Test Subject
#522 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
What did you do with Mortimer, Dina, Nina, Don, Darren, and the rest? Tell us every little detail of what happened with the Maxis premade characters in Pleasantview in your game.

I re-installed those loads of times but I always find myself repeating most of what I do,

Goth: I brought Bella back only for her to give birth to an alien called Gloria, She an Mortimer remarried and had another daughter called Victoria, Cassandra married Don and had a baby boy named David she then broke up with him and moved in with Darren and her David. Alexander moved to college with his girlfriend Lucy Burb. Bella than died (well she became a ghost out of no were and I couldn’t play her anymore)

Caliente: Nina had a baby for Don called her daisy, Don left her to be with Kaylinn then went back to her between them they own crypt-o night club and blue water baths and salon. Diana also had a baby for Don a boy called Dean got a job working for Malcolm Landgrabb after Mortimer left her for Bella. She got him to transfer his businesses to her then left with there two children Diana Jnr and Macey. Malcolm is now married to Servo.

Lothorio: He achieved his life-time Goal of having 20 Stimulated lovers and as a result has seven kids, for Nina, Diana, Cassandra, Kaylinn, Lilth and Brandi and only raised two the rest are estranged.

Dreamer: Darren now owns and art gallery and lives with Cassandra her child and they have to other children together, Darcy and Dylan. Dirk moved to college and is still with lilth despite what happened and has no children yet.

Pleasant: After catching Daniel cheating with kaylinn she moved her mum and dad ‘the Oldies’ in with her and now he now lives with kaylinn and her child for Don, Kennedy. Mary-sure is now engaged to john burb, Daniels ex brother in-law. Angelina is no longer with Dustin and lives with there twins Millie and max in an apartment. Lilth Cheated on Dirk with Dustin and had his child Tommy she got expelled from college and then had a fling with Don she gave birth to his child Drake after catching him in bed with her mother! Dirk forgave Lilth and now they have a house together.

Broke: Brandi gave birth to Skip Junior and it wasn’t long before she got pregnant for Don after an evening together she lives in the trailer park with the two young kids while beau at uni chasing after Lucy Burb and Dustin is living with Andrea Hogan and they have no children.

Burb: I moved them into a big house they became rich Jennifer owned four business and her and john always fought about having more kids, she gave birth to twins kylie and Jenny and then Jennifer died. John is now engaged to Jennifer’s brother’s ex-wife. While Lucy is living at university with her boyfriend Alexander. She will in the near futuer have a fling with Beau Broke and she will have a child with him.

Still far to go none of my adults have aged yet and the kids or teens are only finished uni.
Lab Assistant
#523 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 2:16 PM
Broke: Dusting left for college as soon as Brandi gave birth to her third son, Harley. I haven't played them much since, but plan to soon. Dustin is currently a junior in college, and lives with Angela, Lilith, and Dirk. He and Angela are engaged.

Dreamer: Dirk moved out and went to college. Darren I haven't played with since. Dirk is living with Angela, Dustin, and Lilith. He's currently a junior in college, and engaged to Lilith.

Burb: John, Jennifer, and Lucy moved into the trailer next to the Brokes. Since John wanted another child I let them, but they ended up with triplets! Anna, Michael, and Joseph are still babies, and the family still live in their two bedroom trailer house.

Caliente: Mortimer moved in and married Dina. They got pregnant not long after, and Nina decided to move out. Dina had a son named Rylan, and her and Mortimer procreated again very quickly. They had a daughter named Rumor. Rylan is a child now, while Rumor is a toddler. A burgler appeared while Dina was giving birth and stole the hot tub and exercise machine. Nina moved into the house opposite the Brokes, and concentrated in her career for a while. She then met a handsome blue man (CAS made), named Isaac, and proceeded to pop out a son who they named Noah. Isaac got abducted and had a daughter around same time, who he called Sienna. Both children are blue.

Pleasant: Daniel gave up on the maid and Mary Sue was none the wiser. They then proceeded to woohoo, and Mary Sue shortly gave birth to their son, Wesley. The twins left for college and ended up living in the same dorm. Despite every opportunity they still hate each other, and fight as much as they can. Angela is engaged to Dustin, and Lilith is engaged to Dirk.

Goth: Mortimer moved out and married Dina, and now has two young children. Alexander left for college as soon as he could, and is now in a relationship with his room mate Julian. Cassandra managed to persuade Don to move in with her, and quickly got on getting pregnant. They had a daughter who was promptly named Bella, after Cassie's mother. Not long after that their second daughter, Hadley, was born, and two more daughters, Jaye and Zoeigh, followed in quick succession. It was after the birth of Zoeigh that Don finally agreed to marry Cassie. They decided to adopt, and ended up with their fifth girl, a child called Arianna. Cassie then rolled a want for ten children, and I locked it in :-P Bella moved out as soon as she could, and Cassie got pregnant again. She gave birth to twin boys Tristan and Felix. Not long after that Hadley moved out, and Cassie gave birth to baby Caspar. Arianna moved out and Cassie had baby Toby. Now she only needs one more child, and is hoping that Don will be fruitful and give her another. Jaye and Zoeigh are children, Tristan, Felix, and Casper toddlers, and Toby a baby. Bella married one of the children of one of my CAS made sims, Bryan Ryan, and has two sons, Jericho and Noble. Hadley is single and is pregnant by one of my CAS made men, and Arianna is currently still in the sim bin.

Ryan: One of my favourite CAS made sims ever, Ryan Ryan. At first he lived in that tiny house in the woods, and was working his way up the science career. He stargazer every night in the hope of being abducted, but he never was. He became friendly with Ivy, and eventually persuaded her to marry him. They extended the house, and got pregnant quite quickly. They gave birth to a son, Bryan, and he was incredibly cute! Ryan eventually made it to the top of the science career, fulfilling his lifetime wish, and making an enemy of Mortimer at the same time. Apparently Mortimer didn't like Ryan looking at him through his telescope, even though they lived nowhere near each other. Anyway, after Ryan became a mad scientist, Ivy gave birth to their second son, Lyan. Not long after that, Ryan finally got abducted and became pregnant. They decided to move to a bigger house, where Ryan gave birth to his alien son, O'Ryan. When O'Ryan was a toddler, Lyan a child, and Bryan a teenager, Ivy became pregnant again, this time with triplets! She gave birth to Rose, Ryan, and Rylan, and an extension was added. Ryan senior is now almost an elder, while Ivy is still quite young. Bryan has moved out and married Bella Goth, and has two sons, Jericho and Noble. Lyan and O'Ryan are children, and the triplets are toddlers.

I also have a couple of other CAS made families in my 'hood, but haven't done much with them. I really need to get Alexander, Angela, Lilith, Dustin, and Dirk out of University...
Field Researcher
#524 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 10:12 PM
Gave them all makeovers.

Grusel/Goth - Traumtänzer/Dreamer - Caliente
Cassandra fell in love with Darren so she dumped Don and married Darren.
Mortimer married Dina who is pregnant now. Her sister lives alone.

Lotario
Don had several affairs at the same time which was fun for a while. But then he met a premade townie (Geraldine Bongartz) who is always wearing her tracksuit. They fell in love and he asked her to move in. She is a family sim (looks much better with makeup and longer hair!) and wants to marry him but Don is not ready for marriage yet. He fulfilled her other wish, though, to have a baby. She gave birth to twins, Damian and Donna. Don is very caring and makes a good father.

Braun/Broke
Babsi/Brandi had twin sons, Fabian and Florian. Dustin is still in criminal career and moved out when he became an adult. Brandi married a rich family CAS sim

Hübsch/Pleasant - Alteisen/?
The family becomes closer but there are still problems to be solved like Angela's relationship with her sister.
Marie Claire's parents have adopted a teenage girl so she has a sister now who is younger than her daughters. Guess the family tree will look interesting after a while

Fröhlich/Burb
still thinking about a possible storyline
Banned
#525 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 2:20 AM Last edited by ZXC56VB : 27th Oct 2013 at 6:12 PM.
The Burbs
John, Jennifer, and little Lucy moved into a two-bedroom, one-bathroom single-family starter house in Pleasantview. It's the only starter house that has a double-story window. Lucy did well in school. John couldn't seem to find a job, so he just acted as a stay-at-home dad. Jennifer now works full-time in the business career, I think. She wants to become a business tycoon, IIRC. Life is going peacefully and well for the Burbs.

The Brokes
Brandi taught Beau how to walk. Dustin went to school, while Brandi taught Beau how to walk. As soon as Dustin returned home, Brandi scolded him for bringing home poor grades. Dustin felt a little ashamed of himself and retired to his bedroom, where he had his stereo and pinball machine sold. They were too distracting for him. He also decided to quit his job in the Criminal career and had enough of his life of crime. Dustin taught Beau how to talk and use the potty. Dustin tried to ask his mother for permission to get out, but his mother refused, unwilling to let her son go and suspicious that Dustin would get into more trouble. When Angela called, Dustin picked it up and answered that he would wait for Angelia's ride. They had fun, until Dustin came home arrested and tired. Later, Beau grew up, while Brandi's tummy was growing bigger and bigger as the woman would be expecting a new little one into the family.

The Dreamers
While Dirk was at school, Darren busied himself in front of the easel and painted himself a miniature replica of the Mona Lisa. Dirk came home, used the toilet, and had a snack. At this time, Darren came down too from the upstairs arts studio, and both of them ate snacks. Darren helped out Dirk with his homework assignments so that Dirk could do homework faster next time. Dirk invited Lilith over for a hot and heavy makeout session before Lilith said that she had to go home. Dirk was then called upstairs by his father to be painted. Darren made a portrait of his son Dirk. They washed and went to sleep. The next day, Dirk went to school, and Darren went to work.

The Calientes
Dina Caliente invited Mortimer over. She proposed engagement to Mortimer, and Mortimer accepted. Mortimer accepted the deal to move in and gave the family a little more than $50,000. Then, Mortimer and Dina moved out for a little place of their own. Nina stayed behind and bought some clothes at the boutique in town. Afterwards, she went to bed, and in the middle night, she heard her burglar alarm go off - a telling sign that a burglar was captured! Jessica Ebadi was the burglar, and the police arrested the criminal woman and locked her up in jail. The next morning, Nina went to work in Level 1 of the Politics career track.

Don Lothario
Don Lothario tried to invite Nina over, but Nina was at work. So, he picked up trash around the house, and that cued him to hire a maid, which turned out to be Kaylynn Langerak, his love. While his maid cleaned up his house, Don studied for skills. Nina was invited over late at night, with her friend, Dina Caliente. Don invited both girls to use the hot tub with him but only tried to flirt with Nina, which turned out to be a bloody mess of a family feud. Dina attacked Don, but Don won the fight. Dina attacked Nina, but Nina won the fight. The loser decided to fight no more and went home. Don asked Nina to live with him, and they became roommates. Nina moved in. Don and Nina shared a bed and did woohoo (really a Try for Baby). Nina got pregnant as a result unexpectedly.

The Goths
Cassandra attempted to marry Don at the wedding arch, but Don rejected the marriage proposal. Afraid of commitment, he ran away and left Cassandra at the altar. Cassandra was heartbroken and met the therapist who tried to cure her up. The next day, Alexander went to school. Cassandra was about to go to work, but someone was in the staircase, so she stomped her foot, shrugged, and painted in the attic. She didn't discontinue until she was quite low in her hunger and bladder needs, and just had to be taken off the painting easel in the attic. Meanwhile, Mortimer celebrated his wedding to his second wife, Dina Caliente, now Dina Goth.

The Pleasants
Mary-Sue went to work, while her daughters went to school. Daniel stayed at home, because it was his day off and saw that the maid Kaylynn Langerak looked hot and tried to seduce the woman to bed with him. He asked her to become his live-in maid and moved her in. Kaylynn brought a grand total of $16000 to the familyfunds, got a job in the Law Enforcement career, and moved out to settle down in Pleasantview. Angela came home with an A+ report card and showed it off to everyone before she asked her mother Mary Sue - who got demoted from work - to help her with her homework. Lilith was doing her homework on the first floor, next to the steps. She didn't come up, because someone was at the staircase. Herb and Coral moved into the family and brought, if I remember correctly, $20000 to the familyfunds.

Kaylynn Langerak
Kaylynn moved into one of the trailer homes in Pleasantview. She greeted the neighbors and did yoga.
Page 21 of 29