Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 604 (Who?), Viewed: 176120 times.
Page 25 of 25
Test Subject
#601 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 11:21 PM
Pleasant: Not much going on, Daniel and Mary-Sue are just enjoying their retirement. As they both grew up well, it looks like they have a long life ahead of them.

Broke/Kalson: Brandi's relationship with all her children is quickly dissolving. She wants to have more, but that worries me because she's not caring enough for the 4 children she already has. I don't think I'll give her more, but it depends. She still has a while before reaching her elder years. Shane is not getting on well with Beau, he disapproves of him. I feel like he only really cares about Sophia and is biased because she's his only biological child, the rest are his step children. Beau is no longer the A+ student he used to be, in fact, he's becoming one of the worst students in the school. Beau is now a teenager, but when he was a child he was nearly taken by the social worker for not doing his homework. Now that he's too old to get taken, he doesn't bother anymore. Gabe is a child, and he's doing okay. There's not actually much to say about him, he's got average grades and there's nothing that interesting about him...sorry Sophia is a toddler, nearly a child. She's also doing okay, but she doesn't seem to be close with any of her brothers. I'm currently trying to earn them enough money to finally move out of the trailer house and into a proper home...I think once I do that, they might get on better as they won't be in a confined space. At least, that's what I think :P

Broke 2: Dustin is working his way up into the Criminal career field, getting lots of promotions. Angela is pregnant with her second child, much to Carlie's disappointment. Carlie is now a child and very academic, taking after her mother. She's not excited about the arrival of her new brother or sister as she likes being an only child. She feels like she won't receive the same amount of attention with the new baby crying all of the time, especially as they live in a 2 bedroom house. She's been told that she'll have to make room for the baby and share, but Carlie is worried about this. As Angela was used to her parents showering her with attention instead of her twin sister, I don't think she'll know how to cope with two children instead of one.

Goth/Dreamer: Firstly, Cassandra sadly died. It happened unexpectedly, she was going to bed late at night, but before she got there, one of the ghosts of her ancestors spooked her, causing her to die. I quickly tried to wake Darren up to try and save her from the Grim Reaper, but it was too late. I feel sorry for Darren as this also happened to his first wife. At the moment, he's not seeing anyone and he's not interested in re-marrying a third time as he feels like he's out of luck. He only has a few days before becoming an elder. After learning of his wife's death, he's now extremely protective over Siouxsie and Florence, making sure they're in bed by a certain time so that they don't encounter any ghosts. The reason I love playing this family so much now is because so much is happening, and also, Siouxsie Goth is definitely my favourite sim. Siouxsie is now a teenager and she's going through a difficult time. Not knowing who her real parents are, the sudden death of her sister, feeling like her freedom is restricted, struggling to make friends at school; it's all getting too much for her. She still goes to private school, but is starting to become rebellious; dying her hair bright pink, not doing her homework, sneaking out with boys. She doesn't have a boyfriend currently, but I'm thinking of setting her up with Beau Broke. I just feel like they would be the perfect couple! She still loves Darren, but doesn't listen to him when he's warning her. Florence is a toddler with one day to becoming a child. She's doing okay, but misses her mother so much.

Goth 2: Alexander and Lucy got married, and they have their first child on the way. Alexander is struggling to cope after losing Cassandra, and Lucy doesn't have much contact with her family anymore. They seem to be very private people.

Dreamer 2: This family is so adorable! Dirk and Lilith are doing really well in their careers, but they aren't letting it get in the way of their family life. I think Lilith may be pregnant, but it's hard to tell at the moment. Cameron is now a toddler, nearly a child, and he's very close to his parents. Lilith didn't have a great childhood, but it's taught her how to be a good parent and to care for her son. They want to have more children, but Lilith doesn't want Cameron to be affected. She worries about her niece, Carlie Broke, as she is struggling with becoming an older sister. She doesn't want the same thing to happen to Cameron.

Lothario: Don hasn't impregnated any more women since the last time, but he's now up to 13 girlfriends. It's hard work for him, trying to make sure that none of them meet each other.

Caliente/Johnson: Dina and Ira got married and have a baby on the way. Despite being a player, Ira's very committed to his new wife and a good stepfather to Coco. He is also really excited for the new baby. Coco is a child and is happy. She gets on well with her parents and thinks that Ira is her biological father. I don't think she'll ever meet Don Lothario.

Caliente 2: Feeling like the third wheel and jealous of her sister's marriage, Nina ended up moving out with her daughter Sylvia. They now live next door, in another condo. Nina is still single (with the exception of Don) and wants to meet someone quickly. She's thinking of splitting up with Don soon; he always seems to be busy and she feels like he doesn't have time for her anymore. Sylvia is a child and is doing well in school, although she isn't that close to her mother.

Burb: I'm not gonna lie, but they are currently the most boring family in Pleasantview. Elise and Erin are now children...and that's pretty much it for this family! :P

Oldie: They both died of old age.

I'll update again soon!
Test Subject
#602 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 3:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHS0501
About that huge family free you got... or made. How did you get/make that? I'm curious and want to attempt the same thing! Is there like a game file for it or something?

I made screenshots in-game and put it all together in Paint... xD Such a pain to do that, took me like 3 hours. But worth it!
Test Subject
#603 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 5:58 PM
Broke: Still have a lot to do with them but so far Brandi had her 3rd son (i named him Breck) and now him and Beau are children. Dustin is still a teenager working on his career as a criminal, im pretty sure him and Angela broke up while she was in collage because she cheated on him multiple times -oops:/ anyway, Brandi has been working on her career in the culinary track while maintaining a bakery in her home.

Don: Has about 5 loves at the moment including Nina and Kaylynn. Dina broke it off with him when she found out about him and Nina. Hes been working pretty hard in the medical career. He got one my sims (Lenox) pregnant as a teenager and she gave birth to a girl named Mona. Don invites the two over all the time and has been trying to get serious with Lenox but who knows. Don and Mona have a pretty close relationship and spend a lot of time together.

Caliente: Dina and Mortimer got married and Mortimer moved into the Caliente home and kicked Nina out. Nina lives nearby. Dina was mainly faithful but cheated every now and then. Dina also got pregnant with Mortimer's child and had a baby boy named Stiles. One night when Dina was working (in the entertainment career) Mortimer was watching their newborn son and while feeding him the grim reaper came and he died right in front of Stiles. Stiles was laying on the floor crying next to Mortimer's ashes for about 4 hours until Dina got home and found mortimer dead and her baby crying. Dina is now being a single mother and is planning to get closer to her sister and inviting her to move back in for some extra help.

Peasant: I really liked playing this family, their was a lot of drama. Daniel woohooed with kaylynn a couple times and also had a relationship with one of my sims named Daniella. Daniel left mary-sue for her. Angela, Lilth, and Mary-sue all got very close from this. Daniel tried to get his children to meet Daniellas children Sarai, Brooke and Lenox (Dons baby momma) they weren't interested. Mary-sue got engaged to Phil Hurt. When she threw her engagement party/ graduation party for angela and lilth, she and Daniel got flirty. When the twins went off to collage Mary-sure broke off her engagement to Phil because she still had feelings for Daniel. One night she invited Daniel over and they woohooed, she got pregnant and Daniel decided to leave Daniella for Mary-sue. Later on they had a boy named Nathan, they plan to have a wedding when the twins come back from collage. btw they now have their own greek home and are very popular, they both have multiple boyfriends and even some girlfriends. Right now they're seniors. Also Daniella got pregnant from Daniel to and had a set of girl twins named Stella and Liana Daniel dosent know about them yet and they're toddlers so..

Goth: Cass ended up breaking off her engagement with don when she finally realized hes a player so her and Daren got engaged and actually plan on going through with the wedding. Cass also got pregnant with Darens child but sadly had a miscarriage but now she's pregnant again and is very healthy and happy. Alex is now a teen and is in private school, hes maintaing good grades and thats about it.

I havent played with the burbs or oldies yet but i plan on doing so.
The dreamers are pretty boring so i dont play with them.
Test Subject
#604 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 11:34 AM
Most of my Sims are in college now, as when the Sim children have aged into teenagers, I've been sending them into college.

Pleasant/Broke 2: Daniel and Mary-Sue died of old age, leaving the Pleasantview Manor in the hands of Angela and her family. They had decided to inherit the house as Angela was their favourite child, much to Lilith's disappointment. Things are pretty much the same for Dustin, Angela and Carlie. Angela gave birth to her second child, another girl named Kristen, who is nearly a child. Carlie hated Kristen at first, but she's beginning to like her now. Carlie is good friends with her cousin, Cameron Dreamer, Lilith's son. Angela doesn't approve of this as she hates Lilith and her family. She is trying to separate her family from the Dreamers as much as possible.

Broke/Kalson: Beau moved to University. Then, with Shane earning enough money from his Military career, he managed to move his family out into a bigger house. Brandi is 1 day from becoming an elder. Gabe and Sophia are now teenagers, meaning that they have also moved to University. As Brandi loves being a mother, I'm not sure how she's gonna cope without any children to look after.

Goth/Dreamer: Siouxsie moved to University and Darren became an elder. Unfortunately, he had a very low aspiration so I don't think he has long left. Despite her childhood, Florence grew up really well, going to private school and getting good grades. She is now a teenager and has moved to University, meaning that Darren is alone.

Goth 2: Lucy gave birth to her son, Stefan, who is now a child. Alexander is a very strict father and is trying to get his son into private school and wants to prepare him for a good future. Him and Lucy are planning on having more children.

Dreamer 2: Cameron moved to University. There was a complication with Lilith's pregnancy at first; she had the symptons of being pregnant (nausea, etc), but nothing actually happened, almost as if it was a miscarriage. However, she got pregnant again and gave birth to a girl named Darla (as a tribute to Dirk's mother, Darleen), who is now a toddler. As for Dirk and Lilith, things are pretty much normal. However, Lilith's still bitter that Angela got to live in the Pleasantview Manor and she didn't, as their house is very small.

Lothario: Don has 20 girlfriends, meaning he achieved his lifetime want, and way before his elder years. He's currently trying to make sure that they are all kept happy and that none of them meet each other. Dina stormed into his house and dumped him, which was a shock. She never found out that he was with Nina, or anyone else, but it was because he never called her anymore. Also, she seemed much more happy with Ira, anyway. Don's quickly moved on and replaced her with so many other women. Nina was close to breaking up with him for the same reason, but after learning what happened with her sister, he quickly rekindled their relationship. But I don't think it will last long...

Caliente/Johnson: Coco moved to University. Ira and Dina had twins; a boy named Michael and a girl named Mariella. They are both children...and enemies. They are always fighting and I can't get them to stop. Ira and Dina are actually quite a sweet couple, but Ira is secretly being haunted by the ghost of Michael Bachelor. His urn is still in their house, and on the nights when his spirit is awoken, he only ever plans to scare Ira. He leaves Dina and her kids alone, but he's extremely jealous of her new husband and seeks revenge. Ira is unsure whether to tell Dina about this, because he worries she'll think he's crazy.

Caliente 2: Sylvia moved to University. Nina is very miserable compared to her twin sister. She's jealous as Dina is happily married with 3 children, whereas Nina has a boyfriend who rarely makes the effort to spend time with her and a daughter who never listens to her. She is also very poor, as she's not earning a lot of money from her job. She's still hoping to meet someone who can turn all of that around.

Burb: Elise and Erin moved to University. Just like Michael and Mariella Johnson, they are also enemies. (What is it with twins and being enemies in this game?) John became an elder. That's pretty much it for this family.

(I'll also regularly update the University Sims!)

Dorm 1:
Beau Broke
Siouxsie Goth

Beau and Siouxsie are in their Sophomore year, Beau is studying Business and Siouxsie is studying Art. They are now a happy couple and plan to get married once they graduate. They are inseparable, and as Siouxsie is very shy and Beau is very antisocial, they don't get on well with the other roommates in their dorm. They plan to move to a small rented accommodation just so they can be with each other and no one else. They are personally my favourite couple!

Dorm 2:
Gabe Broke
Sophia Kalson
Florence Dreamer
Cameron Dreamer
Coco Caliente
Sylvia Caliente
Elise Burb
Erin Burb

They are all in their Freshman year. I have only just started this Dorm as there are so many of them and it can be hard to keep track. None of them have chosen their Majors yet, so I'm still working on that. Some of them have been paired up already. Cameron and Sylvia were sort of childhood sweethearts, so they have been reunited. Gabe also has feelings for Erin, and I think she has feelings for him too, so maybe something will happen between them. As for everyone else, I'm still trying to find them partners...and Majors.

I'll update soon!
Mad Poster
#605 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 4:48 AM
Nothing much, as I'm still in the beginning stages of yet another uberhood remake.

This time around I'm using mara's premade archive, so I can easily put all sims in one hood. Fortunately this also breaks all their relationships (between houses), which means there is more freedom with the premade story-lines which I always felt were a bit forced.
Page 25 of 25