Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#351 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 1:45 AM
3/4 judge scores in
Advertisement
#352 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 2:48 PM
I will judge in a few hours if that's okey... I have to go out right now but will be home a bit later...

EDIT: My scores are in... Good luck everyone!
Original Poster
#353 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 7:16 PM
results will be up shortly

Good luck final 4 :D
Original Poster
#354 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:16 PM
Default Final Round Prizes, Poll Results and Judge Comments

Hello ladies!

Welcome to the final round conference for this cycle of Miss Versatile.

Before we go on to judging comments, favorites and the rest we have planned for today, we will go through two important subjects:

1) Prizes

We had not assigned the prizes for each finalist. Since this is the last cycle of Miss Versatile ever to be hosted here at S2C. EuroSand Productions has decided to give each of you finalists a Doursim Prize Pack, for being such great sports and contestants.

The Doursim Prize Pack includes:

Spoiled Angel Formalwear Pack

Midas Clothing Pack

and a third surprise clothing pack.

Many Thanks to Doursim for her generous donation!

Make sure to visit her website for more gorgeous creations.

-*-

2) Viewer Voting Poll Results

The second subject before going on to the judges comments for this round is the Viewer Voting Poll that took place this Final Round.
Each contestant got some extra points out of 20 available.

Sable 20/20
Olivia 18/20
Agostina 16/20
Evangelise 16/20

here are the final poll results:

Now, on to what the judges had to say about your Final Round entries:

Agostina Deluca

Judge Josh (shniveshnive)
For your first shot , i didnt really like it. Its a simple b/w shot and i feel like the photo, Agostina isnt really glamourous and he head is stretched/shrunk.
I also didnt really like the pose.
Your banner was actually quite well done, the background was sweet, but next time try to includ agostinas name in it.
Your collage was okay ,but again it kinda looked a little blur.
Your task four was quite creative actually! I liked how you did a kinda magician theme
I think i would of liked it better if it was on a background like floor instead of that weird background.. like a floor than that background or stage.
Creative thougt for your down in the dumps although she doesnt look too sad.
I really liked your mini task. It was creative and i likked the background! I also liked how agostina was holding the child. Just one thing is too watch out for the logo , its kinda sketchy and chippy around the edges but it was a good task!
Well done round!

Judge Kathrine (sakrayami)
you have worked very hard with the tasks, and it's paid off. Some of the tasks may have been too challenging, but i can see you tried your very best. Unfortunately i draw points for the jeans in the unicef picture since it is very clear that it does not belong to Agostina. Your banner is fantastic and creative. And the picture "the beginning" is very good, you show a lot of talent and creativity.

Judge Stormy
Your pictures were very good, but I thought some of the poses could've been a little better. All in all, you've done a really good job!

-*-

Evangelise Colins

I liked your task one, i thought evangelise looked very unique and her facial expression was well done.
The banner was okay, although i just thoguht it was just okay. I didnt really like the poses. And i think it would of looked better in a background or something, not just plain black with stars.
Your collage was good. I thought you could have better close up shots for example the car, the pool etcetcetc.
I really liked the carwash one thuogh, It was well creative and i love the pose she is doing!
Your last task was good, not too too creative. I think it would be better if you closed it up to her and her facing the camera because you cant really tell its her.. or her looking up at the camera.
Well done round!

Evangelise is very beutiful in the b/w picture. The tasks are challenging, but
you have done your best, and it's paid off. You show
both talent and creativity.

Judge Stormy
Your pics were really good! I liked the collage alot.

-*-

Olivia Ford

I loved your task one, it was good. I liked her expression and pose of the head. I also like how you put the sparkles, it looks perfect.
Your task 2 was good and basic. I really liked the reflexion, looks professional.
Your task 3 was good but i have a feeling this was prob the hardest. I think maybe if you put more things it would of turned out better but its quite good.
I didnt really like your task 4.. i thought it wasnt too creative and the pose was ish.
I didnt like the fact that you reused it from last cycle, even though you didnt finish last cycles, it would of been better if you had put more time into creating a new one, since everyone else did.
The same goes with task five although i really like that shot! I must say!
I liked your mini task with unicef, it was good, watch out for the little edges on the hair, its a little cut off.
I really liked how she was interacting with the child!
Well done round!

you have done a really great job! All your pictures are beutiful, allthought there
might be some stuff to put a finger on. You have worked hard with this and in my book you deserve a reward which my scores give you.

Judge Stormy
Very lovely job! Task 1 is very beautiful!

-*-

Sable Ford

Your task one was very good, the lighting was excellent!
I loved your banner because it was basic but it looked professional! Your collage was quite good although the pictures were not really colaging, i think it was good that it was on a tack board but i think i would of liked it better more collaged together instead of spaced but it was my favorite of the bunch of collages!
Your task 4 had a godo photo but the beginning wasnt very creative, i would of liked it better if it was something other than modelling for example, Fast food worker etc.
I liked your down in the dumps, its quite realistic. I liked the pose , haha basically it was good.
Your minitask was okay, i didnt like the unicef logo to be kinda random and they were in a classroom , i think i would like it better if it were text and it was in a different scene but i liked how you made sable interact with the child!

Great! Sable is looking great in all pictures. You have worked hard with this, put your heart into the work and your model is looking her best ever at these shots.

Judge Stormy
I loved every picture! Great work!

-*-
Lab Assistant
#355 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:40 PM
shniveshnive, through out this contest you had nothing but Negative comments about all my hard work! I'm going to do a search out here to see what kind of work you do. AND I will make extra sure I never enter a contest with you judging! I'm not saying I'm the best out here (not even near) but I don't appreciate most of your comments!
sakrayami, the jeans ARE hers in the unicef picture! If your suggesting I made them there some way with photo shop, your dead wrong, because I don't know how to do that!
I didn't bother reading the rest of the judges comments because they never really mean nothing to me. Sorry...

I will be back to congrat the winners!

If you don't like my comments, feel free to PM me!
Scholar
#356 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:48 PM
I'm pretty happy with my comments, thanks judges :o)
Original Poster
#357 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:53 PM
Default Final Round Judge Favorites I
Judge Stormy's Favorites

TASK THREE

TASK FOUR

TASK FIVE

MINI TASK

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Stormy has awarded you all of her 4 available points to her scorecard!

Judge Kathrine's Favorites

TASK THREE

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Kathrine has awarded you with an extra point to your scorecard.

TASK FOUR

Congratulations Agostina!
Judge Kathrine has deemed you worthy of an extra point to your scorecard.

TASK FIVE

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Kathrine has awarded you with +1 point to your scorecard.

MINI TASK

Congratulations Olivia!
Judge Kathrine has given you +1 point to your scorecard.
Original Poster
#358 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:53 PM
Default Final Round Judge Favorites II
Judge Dana's Favorites

TASK THREE

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Dana has deemed you worthy of an extra point to your scorecard!

TASK FOUR

Congratulations Olivia!
Judge Dana has granted you an extra point to her scorecard!

TASK FIVE

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Dana has given you an extra point to your scorecard!

MINI TASK

Congratulations Olivia!
You mini task has earned you +1 point from Judge Dana.

Judge Josh's Favorites

TASK THREE

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Josh has given you an extra point to your scorecard.

TASK FOUR

Congratulations Evangelise!
Judge Josh has awarded you with an extra point to your scorecard!

TASK FIVE

Congratulations Olivia!
You've been awarded an extra point to your scorecard by Judge Josh.

MINI TASK

Congratulations Agostina!
Judge Josh has decided to give you +1 point to your scorecard.

-*-

Well now that you've heard what our judges had to say about your work for this final round, it's time to go take showers, get our hair done and dress to impress for the Miss Versatile Cycle Three Awards Ceremony!

Don't be late! ... If you are late, make sure to be fashionably late!
Original Poster
#359 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:15 PM
Default Miss Versatile cycle Three Awards Ceremony

Hello Miss Versatile EuroEdition Finalists! Welcome to the Awards Ceremony!

Now is the time to know who is the winner of this cycle of Miss Versatile!

In Fourth Place....

Evangelise Colins!

In Third Place...

Agostina Deluca!

In Second Place...

Olivia Ford!

In First Place, winner of Miss Versatile Cycle Three....

Sable Ford!

-*-

Here is the Final Round Scorecard:

-*-

Congratulations to all of our finalists for getting this far! It was my pleasure hosting this contest!
I hope you all have as much fun participating as I have hosting it.

Thank you to sakrayami, Pussycat, Plumbob, shniveshnive and Stormy for judging this cycle,
I hope you will consider judging for future contests hosted by yours truly.

Special Thank You to Doursim for donating her gorgeous creations to the contest.

Finalists please PM me with your email addresses so I can send your prizes!
Lab Assistant
#360 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:27 PM
Congratulations Essa! I told you you would win! Congratulations to everyone else also. :howdy:
Scholar
#361 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:30 PM
Congrats you guys! Beautiful pics all around. Great way to end a wonderful series of cycles Fire.
#362 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:34 PM
Congratz Essa for winning! Sable is truly gorgeous and you have done a great job throughout the contest!
Congratz to the other contestants as well!
Scholar
#363 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:38 PM
Wow, second ain't too shabby at all! Congrats to Essa...a very deserved winner!!
A big thanks to the judges and to Fire, I love ths contest and hope to see a new cycle soon!! ;o)
Oo and thanks to Doursim, the prizes are fab and a great surprise!! x x x
#364 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:47 PM
congrats essa i knew you'd win you were fabulous and i cant wait to see this at supernova im soo entering i love this contest
#365 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 12:46 AM
Congrats Essa u did an amazing job!Congrats everyone.Hope to see u guys in the next cycle.
Lab Assistant
#366 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 5:00 AM
Congradulations, Essa! :D

So sorry I had to put out at the last round I really hate doing that, but the moving was too much hassle ~.~ As soon as I found my cables for my desktop, I'm looking forward to the next cycle (wherever it may be held ^_^ ) -- 'sides, no one really like Leticia anyways from the looks of it :laugh:

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Theorist
#367 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:06 AM
Thanks you all. I'm really happy with Sable's win. It just makes my day.

Thanks judges for your comments. They're appreciated per usual.
Thanks Fire for hosting this contest. Most of tasks were really challenging for me.
Thanks Doursim for the prizes. They're great.

Congrats to the other contestants too. You all did a great work during the contest.

On a side note, I'm gonna put Sable for upload at Insim later today.

I'm leaving tomorrow for holidays so it is my last contest for the year.
Instructor
#368 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:52 AM
Gratulations Essa!! And to the other girls, you all did so well, it was not easy to be a judge! You did all so well!

MicheleD, i have sent you a pm

I hope this contest will stay here in the future, just change the name of it?

*drools over the Prize from Doursim*

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
#369 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 3:24 PM
Well, no suprise there then.

Congrats Essa.

Bit disapointed I got fourth considering how hard I worked, but it was fun and a good challenge, so thankyou Also i've learn alot about photoshopping

Thanks for such a fun contest :D
Theorist
#370 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 4:36 PM
Thanks Sakr and Jasmin.
Original Poster
#371 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 5:16 PM
Aww

Thank you everyone for your comments. I really do try hard to make a fun but challenging contest for you guys :grouphug:

Cycle 4 will be held over at Supernova, as soon as I try my hand at a new contest I've been playing with for some time now.

Congratulations again to the winners, you certainly deserved it
#372 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 4:35 AM
Oh how much i've missed when I was away. My internet has been down for the past couple of days. Anywhos, congratz to Essa and the the runners up. You guys all did a fabulous job. And this was an awesome contest Fire. Again good job everyone. See you guys around.

Page 15 of 15