Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeynutcows
michelle look up a few posts lol

What am I looking for? It happened to you too? Thats all I see. I'm just brain dead lately! I guess the holidays are getting to me! I trust Fire would have noticed it.
Advertisement
#52 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:59 PM
Question:Are we allowed to do a little bit of editing on the bodyshot and profile, and headshot? Like softening the images a little bit? Or is it writen somewhere and i'm just being ditsy?Thanks!
#53 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeynutcows
erm fireazor sorry to be a pain in the a** but on the link to my app it goes to jonsis entry

edit infact every link links to jonesis entry lol

Quote: Originally posted by FireAzor
lol it's ok, i'll fix it right away

its everyones entrys
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilyamelia
Question:Are we allowed to do a little bit of editing on the bodyshot and profile, and headshot? Like softening the images a little bit? Or is it writen somewhere and i'm just being ditsy?Thanks!

Photoshopping is allowed, so go at it.
Original Poster
#55 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:33 PM
Ok everyone! I've fixed the links (apparently trying to shortcut some work ended up backfiring on me, meh! :shrug: ) and I've also added our new contestants to the list: Welcome pors and Lilyamelia!

Lilyamelia: Please remember to put your model's name and the round in the titlebar of your entry posts (it's -3 points to your general score if you forget to do that!)

oh and Photoshopping is not only allowed and encouraged, but it's also NECESSARY for this contest. So feel free to photoshop away! Also take a look at the contest rules, as simmerizing and sim-posing are not allowed for any cycle of MV
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:41 PM
What is sim-posing? Someone- anyone.. I have fixed my head shot and am now replacing it. I wouldn't enter a contest without using PSP! So I hope no one misunderstood what I was asking.
Original Poster
#57 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
What is sim-posing? Someone- anyone.. I have fixed my head shot and am now replacing it. I wouldn't enter a contest without using PSP! So I hope no one misunderstood what I was asking.

This link explains what simposing is better than I ever could Michele, check it out
#58 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:54 PM
Default Evangelise Colins :: Application ::
Name;
Evangelise Colins

Age;

Location;
Stockholm, Sweden.

Short Bio;
I was born into a poor family, and I was put up for adoption at 6 months because my real mother couldn't cope. I was placed into a wealthy couples loving arms and I had a happy childhood. I have an english, maths and biology degree and have lots of friends, whom I visit frequently. I have made no effort to find my birth mother because I don't feel the need too. I have entered this contest to thank my adoptive parents for the love and support they have provided me.

Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile?;
I am fun and very confident, and I think that will shine through in my pictures. I am passionate about life and will always put 100% effort into everything I do. I have a love for modeling and the buzz it brings.

Face.

Profile.

Body.

Free.
Original Poster
#59 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:05 PM
gorgeous entry Jasmin! welcome to MV3 I'll add your app to the list right away
#60 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:06 PM
Whoa I'm so glad I didn't join this contest. I wouldn't have lasted past the application round! :disagree:

Awesome job, Jasmin! :thumb:
#61 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:14 PM
FireAzor; Pleasure to join I've been a silent lurker for a while, and decided to join :D
Stormy; You never know and thankyou.
#62 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:04 PM
Default Emma Collins - Application
Headshot::

Profile::

Bodyshot::

Free Shot::

Name::
Emma Collins

Helsinki, Sweden

Short Bio::
I was born to a fairly wealthy family, and grew up in the large family, as the middle child of seven, four boys and three girls. Growing up, I was nothing special. Being the middle child, I was mostly forgotten, my youngest sister being the most gorgeous of all my siblings she got most of the attention. I want to prove that I can do anything, and it's not just about looking pretty infront of the camera.

Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile?::
I am ready to turn my hand to anything, and am committed 110% to modelling. I'll always give my all, and I want to show that I have what it takes, and not just be forgotten.

((Free shot, and body shot are coming as soon as I manage to re-install all my hacks that I took out before installing BV ))
Original Poster
#63 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:36 PM
mmmkay guys I've thrown out a rule: you may enter a previous contestant of other cycles of MV, but no winners.

Mumo, i've been space-y lately mostly because of my work overhaul. I apologize. You may change your current app to include Nakita or make a new app for her. My sincere apologies again for my space-yness

-----------

Wonderful entry Niamh good to see you back for MV3 I'll add you to the list right away
#64 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:01 PM
No need to apologize Fire. I will make a new app for Nakita, and leave Charlie in, so this will be the first contest I have used two sims. Thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:13 AM
Application // Kanakeli Lu
Name //
Kanakeli "Keli" Lu

Age //

Location //
Los Angeles, USA

Short Bio //
Born in Hawaii, Kanakeli moved to Los Angeles at the age of 12 where she was exposed to the world of fashion. After years of gymnastics training, she became an Olympics prospect. Unfortunately, she was involved in a devastating car accident at 18 where she fractured one of her legs. Since the life changing event, she has devoted her life to working in the fashion industry and has since opened her own boutique on the famous Rodeo Drive in Hollywood.

Head Shot //

Profile Shot //

Body Shot //

Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? //
I know that I embody the qualities that it takes to hold the title. Besides my outward appearance, my positive attitude and passion for this industry are some of the qualities that I think it takes to succeed.
Original Poster
#66 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:16 AM
Default A message from Zarai

Hello Miss Versatile contestants!

My name is Zarai and I will be your host and guide during your journey throughout the third cycle of Miss Versatile.

EuroSand Productions Company is a small but successful machinima making group.
Now, a bit older and wiser since the first cycles of Miss Versatile, the rules have gone a bit lax, but that doesn't mean that we won't be firm and strive for excelence.

Here are your plane tickets for Friday, November 16th at 6 PM GMT -6

To all of you considering applying: please do so promptly so we can book your reservations on our reserved flights to your final destination for the duration of the contest.

So pack light and relax for Friday girls.
Don't forget your toothbrushes!

Original Poster
#67 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:16 AM
Gorgeous entry Urbanique welcome back to the forums i'll add you to the list right away
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:19 AM
Thanks FireAzor!
It's great to be back.
#69 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:20 AM
seen as we have plane tickets does that mean everyone gets through to round one

and wow urban shes gorgeus ive looked back at your old work and WOW i cant wait to see you in action
Original Poster
#70 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:28 AM
she's a tough cookie, a really talented sim-artist

honeynutcows: it depends really on how many contestants we get until Friday.

If we get more than 20 contestants, there will be eliminations. Comments will come after round 1 (meaning that there won't be comments for the apps or round one but there will be for the rest of the rounds).

Okeeee, i'm off home, so any answers to questions and new contestants being added to the first post will happen tomorrow morning as soon as I check in here at the office. If i get to a friend's house with a *working* computer, i'll update and answer questions.
#71 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:00 AM
oh crab, urbanique ... now im scared!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:15 AM
Aw, thanks!
Seriously guys...this is the first time I've used Photoshop in months. I should be scared!! lol
What are layers again???...Hehe.
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:28 AM
Name: Dream Bolton

Short Bio
Born on Janurary 1, 1987, Dream was most certainly a dream come true. Her mother and father thought they couldn't have kids but when Heather Bolton found out she was pregnant, she was very thrilled as well as her Hubby Charles Bolton. When Dream was born, the doctors noticed her strange eye color. Something happened on the inside of the womb to cause such an unnatral eye color. Shortly after she was born, her parents named her "Dream Marie Bolton". Growing up Dream stayed in doctors facilities having tests ran on her to see why her eyes were yellow......she had perfect vision......perfect health.......smart and beautiful. But her Eyes seem to catches everyone's attention and for 20 years nothin has changed.

Why do u think you can be Miss Vers.?
I'm a fierce b**** that can be innocent when i need too lol!! No seriously, i think i have a diversity that can the industry

Head Shot

Profile Soon

Body

Free Shot
#74 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:34 AM
She's beautiful waynesim! :thumb:
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:46 AM
Thanks stormy! i hope she don't get mistaken for a vamp! :einstein

Page 3 of 15