Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 6:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Received these cuisine unlockables--what do I do now?
My Sim has enough enthusiasm to serve chips and dip and cheese platters. How do these options show up in the game? I'm not seeing anything on the refrigerator menu or when I click on the Sim for interactions with others. How do I access them?
Thanks for help!
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 7:03 PM
I believe that they show up under the Make/Make Many... Group Meals options. I'm at work right now so I can't check in-game to be sure. Also, did you try with a Maxis or custom content fridge. Always try out new interactions with Maxis objects first since cc ones may not have them available depending on how they were created.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 7:32 PM
Good question about the fridge--I need to go check that out.
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 8:25 PM
Yup--custom fridge. Is there a way to update cc fridges to have all the options in FT?
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:13 PM
I would imagine that it's a similar process to updating for Seasons: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232838

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 5:59 AM
Yep..custom fridges don't work for this interaction. But, if you want to make the platters, and have a Maxis or updated fridge, the option is Have a snack>chips platter what ever.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 2:37 PM
Thanks for the help!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:20 PM
Erm..I gave you some wrong info and didn't want to edit my prior post. There should be a Make Platter>..... option on the fridge. The snack option is for the protein drink unlocked by the fitness hobby. Sorry about that. Sheesh.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
retired moderator
#9 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:43 PM
Silly 'Noodle...
/me hands her a cuppa coffee