Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:38 AM
Default Welcome to my group!
Hi all!

This is a group for fans of the "Tales" series to discuss the games. I've been a huge fan of the series ever since I played Tales of Symphonia three years ago. My favourite of the series right now is Tales of the Abyss.

What games in the series have you all played? And which one was your favourite?

I've played:

Symphonia
Symphonia 2
Abyss
Vesperia
Legendia
Phantasia
Radiant Mythology
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:19 AM
omg I love the Tales Series, especially the Symphonia 1 & 2
I wish someone would make sims for all the characters, I've tried but I can't do anything like that, I mean I'm good at computers but not that good, I'll stick to making houses and stuff

(p.s. love ur avatar, it looks like zelos)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 7:40 AM
Yeah, Symphonia is great game! It's actually the first Tales game I played. I loved the sequel too.
I've been looking for Tales sims, myself, but I can't find any. I'm not good enough at making sims to make them myself, either.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darth_Beeblebrox
Hi all!

This is a group for fans of the "Tales" series to discuss the games. I've been a huge fan of the series ever since I played Tales of Symphonia three years ago. My favourite of the series right now is Tales of the Abyss.

What games in the series have you all played? And which one was your favourite?

I've played:

Symphonia
Symphonia 2
Abyss
Vesperia
Legendia
Phantasia
Radiant Mythology

I LOVE ABYSS AND SYMPHONIA IVE PLAYED THEWM BOTH~~