Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 12:43 PM
Default WCIF Bed on floor, or bed for homeless, preferably medieval looking.
I've used the working futon by Arsil, but I really want a rag or some blankets or a few pieces of wood etc etc to act as a bed. How about a box as a crib for toddlers? Or an apple crate? Are there such a things out there anywhere, does anyone know?
Thanks if so, no worries if not.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 3:21 PM
Maybe you've already seen daluved's Bare essential beds or this Mattress bed at ATS3?

Those single beds by jomsims at TSR could interest you, there a two varitions:
Urban teen bedbroom set - single bed
Same bed with only headboard and footbard

There's is also this Hayloft that acts as a bunk bed by BEO at TSR? Maybe your homeless sim found shelter in a barn...

For the crib, lhawk07 made a castaway nursery set. The crib looks like a crate.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 3:49 PM
Thanks so much for the response! I adore the hay-loft bed - BRILLIANT!!! One of those teen beds I've grabbed and I would love the bare bones bed but I read the comments and apparently it causes issues with sims leaving the bed and travelling through the floor - or something. Thanks a million though Blyss, love what you've found for meh! <3
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 5:58 PM
There might be some item you could use from The Hobo Collection by Zedrael. I love that cardboard box bed.

@Blyss ... That hay loft bed is awesome. What a great find. Thanks for the link.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 11:47 PM
:O :O :O OMW!! (WORD) That is fan-dabby-dozey Barbarat! Thank You! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngieMFAK77
:O :O :O OMW!! (WORD) That is fan-dabby-dozey Barbarat! Thank You! :D

You are welcome. Hope you noticed a sim can actually get food from the trash can every few hours. Pretty clever, eh?