Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 12:10 AM
Default Welcome to the freakshow, lovelies
I decided to officiate my fan club for those who like my apparently amusing musings on love, food, medical mishaps as a professional patient, the breaking of molds in typified human cliques, interesting shows and dreams of all types.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 1:57 AM
I hereby declare myself a freak
#3 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
I hereby declare myself a freak

Meh ... .f*ck it, me too. Lay that Japanese ice cream on me!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:38 AM
First order...While I am laid up with illness, I currently have been trying to study farming games for my game but so far, soil sampling as a preparatory step is about as far as I got and it's only the first step.

Still, I have my notes from last night.

How could I ever do right by the standards the late great Satoru Iwata left in being both a crew member and executive with the heart of my audience?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:40 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 4th Sep 2015 at 11:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
Meh ... .f*ck it, me too. Lay that Japanese ice cream on me!

We currently have 12 flavors of mochi ice cream bon bons, two of which are varieties of green tea. The others are Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Kona Coffee, Mint chocolate chip, Cookies and Creme, Black Sesame, Mango, Plum Wine and Red Bean.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 11:47 PM
Second order, I had been writing a novelization that combines all the various media of Sailor Moon. I also working on translation of a Sailor Moon fan fiction from using the old dub names (Serena and Darien) to the original Japanese names (Usagi and Mamoru). This is more an exercise in following orders. The fan fiction was intended to be retrofitted with the Japanese names, but that never happened. I took it upon myself to work on that.

I even have a story of my own.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 12:38 AM
BTW, I had been thinking over my parents musing on marriage material like: "Make sure to keep your partner happy because they may seek happiness elsewhere otherwise" and "Don't marry mama's boys, they'll just turn you into their own mother."

Personally, the musings may sound cheap, but my parents know what's best for me.

#8 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:48 PM
I'll be in anyone's fanclub really :3