Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 8:01 PM
Default WCIF Tank Top
This is going to be a massive long shot since I don't have a pic and just a description. I'm looking for a certain tank top that I've had forever and somehow "lost". I'm pretty sure I accidentally deleted it while cleaning out my downloads a few weeks back.

It's a pink/purple color, possibly magenta. It's long, reaching just past the hips and has a triangle in front with glitter/sequins only in the triangle, and three color channels.

I have looked on every single site I normally download from and have had absolutely no luck. I could have sworn it was a top from here, but I can't find it. I even did a Google search for a picture of it and nothing.

If anyone can be of help, I'll greatly appreciate it. I'm just about to give up on it and pretend it never existed.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 11:41 PM
Well...was it for males or females?
Was it an OLD item you had, like, for a few years? Like, Pre-Pets Patch of Doom "forever", or just since TS4 came out? XD

Might be unhelpful, but:
Was the top part of a set?
Did it have a bunch of other color/style variations?
Was it a package file or a sims3pack?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:15 PM
I'm so sorry I haven't replied back. I've been dealing with a massive situation. My mother was in the hospital, and then my cousin landed in ICU and is STILL in ICU after 4 weeks. Lol, I've been a bit busy. Anyway to answer your questions:

It was an older item, probably had it a couple of years. I'm not entirely sure what expansion it coincided with, but it was made for base game.

It was NOT part of a set, just a stand alone top.
It had 3 different spots on it where you could change the color/style/pattern.
I want to say it was a package file, but it's been so long since I downloaded it, that I'm just not sure.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 8:57 AM
Was it for males or females?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 5:28 PM
It was for females.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 10:54 PM
It took 30 minutes of going through Facebook Messenger to find them, but I did! Apparently I sent pics of a Sim of mine wearing the top to a friend. The quality is crap because I took a picture of my monitor with my cell phone.

Again, sorry about the quality, and I did change the color of the shirt with the style editor. It's blue in the pictures but comes as magenta.
Alchemist
#7 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 11:39 PM
It's a top by AllAboutStyle: http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims3adult_fecatop7.html
I haven't had it in my game for ages, but the stencils on some of those tops didn't display (correctly) if you didn't have Sim or Texture Detail (I forget which) set to the maximum.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 6:07 PM
OMG!! Thank you so much!!! It's one of my favorite pieces!

I haven't been to All About Style since... Well, since I got that top, apparently. I never thought to look there.