Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 10:03 PM Last edited by babyliss : 12th Aug 2014 at 12:34 AM. Reason: More wcif's
WCIF: This Radio For Sims 3? A Choose Your Service Sim Mod?
I'm pretty sure this existed already and I thought it was cmomoney at mts that made this mod but I guess I'm mistaken. As I do not remember the exact name of this mod I can tell you that it allowed you to pick out a hired NPC sim when using the phone and a window would pop up with a list of NPC you can choose from. I would use this mod bc I find it hard to hire male maids and the fire and rehire method does not work for me. It was not limited to maids though, I believe you could use it for Repairmen and etc.

Please if anyone knows what mod this is and if it is still available I would really appreciate if the could point me to it? It was dead useful to me

Edit: I also would like to know if someone converted this radio for sims 3?
http://s22cdb.livejournal.com/6289.html

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:59 PM
Bump.

I'd love to find this mod myself. Anyone?